PDA

View Full Version : How to make a litter box from a priority mail box

November 7th 05, 01:52 PM
OK, as you may know, my 19 yo needed a new litter in our family room to
help him with his accidents. I grabbed a priority mail box (the kind
you get free at the post office)(good thing I am an eBayer and have
this handy) and sliced the top off of it, leaving the side panels and
sticky side intact. Then, simply seal the box with the peel and stick
provided, and cover the exposed sticky stuff with the extra peel off
stuff. Drape a plastic trash bag inside, add litter. Viola! Instant
litter box. Also, the whole shebang is disposable. I am making a new
one weekly to keep things clean.

Beth

Gail
November 7th 05, 03:15 PM