PDA

View Full Version : Let me tell ya!

whitershadeofpale
November 8th 05, 08:38 PM
My auntie who's house I'm at right now

she started an animal shelter; they have two vets onboard
and have a million dollar a year budget. (the city gives them this
money)
even the sherrif here is on the board

They are the largest animal shelter in Greensboro
their shelter is called the Ritz of shelters

I'm learning some neat things! I am also only 6 years old.

Have you hugged your troll today?

No More Retail
November 8th 05, 08:42 PM
6 plus at least 30

And if you are serious about the shelter good going :-)

whitershadeofpale
November 8th 05, 08:44 PM
the shelter is considered the ritz, the name is something like,
greensboro animal....something something

$250,000.00 a month it is! That's very cool.

Their runs for dogs are huge! (so I hear)

After an adoption, say it's a cat? they follow up in 3 months, and
wanna know why the neutering wasn't performed, where is the cat
etc...(you know, if they never come back in)

In Massechusets <sp>, animals are a luxury, they have no strays...
they tell my auntie to ship some to them.

I am also learning how to live filthy rich and I like it.

whitershadeofpale
November 8th 05, 08:58 PM
I just asked about the shelter, it's called the guilford county animals
shelter (nc)
around here, they have what is called the Malachia House (it's a total
recovery from addictions type home)...

the animal shelter pays for 18 of these recovering men to work at the
shetler, they do all the work; my auntie says the testimonies are just
phenominal, and the men basically do all the work with the animals.

More: as this rags to riches story develops.

Back to you my love!

No More Retail
November 8th 05, 09:02 PM
It has it benefits being rich and the good thing is the money is going to a
good cause.
Quite a bit of my profits go to sponsor the cat society here.
All the older cats here are neutered and all shots are given. At the
other shelter that deals in all animals not just cats if you adopt the
animals gets all the shots I mean all of them and a coupon for free spaying
is given along with an appointment for when to have it done. The shelters
check up on the owners also we have it in the contract you sign any sign of
abuse or neglect we pull the animal back but luckily that does not happen
to often we do a serious back ground check on them

It feels good to do something right and have the money to do something
important.

whitershadeofpale
November 9th 05, 03:50 AM
not you! you're not my love! haha'

it don't matter, they know who they are.

I agree with you, money is a tool

it's really neat how animals interact with folks, even so called
hardcore people you know.

No More Retail
November 9th 05, 04:17 AM
I love you to Barry :-)

<drink a strong drink after that statement > Just kidding
By the way it is a good recording

One thing I love to see is our senior program that we take the animals to
the nursing homes and let these folks spend quality time with a new friend.

Lumpy
November 9th 05, 04:37 AM
"whitershadeofpale" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> not you! you're not my love! haha'

You realize that nobody can tell who you are replying to, right?
Why bother to post?

whitershadeofpale
November 9th 05, 05:04 AM
"whitershadeofpale" > wrote in message

> not you! you're not my love! haha'

Lumpy goes:
You realize that nobody can tell who you are replying to, right?
Why bother to post?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.pets.cats.health+behav/browse_frm/thread/791a1ed32eb26d00/eb1e837c51defb46#eb1e837c51defb46

I say:

YOU NEITHER LUMPY! YOU'RE NOT MY LOVE.

look, you must have the reader from hell if you can't read the post in
RE

otherwise, you need to BOW before me!, KISS my ring and beg my pardon!

whitershadeofpale
November 9th 05, 05:19 AM
No More Retail wrote:
> It has it benefits being rich and the good thing is the money is going to a
> good cause.
> Quite a bit of my profits go to sponsor the cat society here.
> All the older cats here are neutered and all shots are given. At the
> other shelter that deals in all animals not just cats if you adopt the
> animals gets all the shots I mean all of them and a coupon for free spaying
> is given along with an appointment for when to have it done. The shelters
> check up on the owners also we have it in the contract you sign any sign of
> abuse or neglect we pull the animal back but luckily that does not happen
> to often we do a serious back ground check on them
>
> It feels good to do something right and have the money to do something
> important.

http://www.adoptshelterpets.org/

This is the one I was talking about earlier today.

I hear ya! It feels really good to help animals.

All the ferals have eaten tonight, it's raining, but it's not very
cold.
I have no clue where they go after they eat.

I'm trying hard to find 1/2 a day, I want to build them a small house
off the ground
in my back yard (behind a 6' privacy fence) I have a feeling they will
take to it
they will also be able to stay warm this winter. I can put a 100 watt
bulb in it
and insulate the inside.

No More Retail
November 9th 05, 06:23 AM
you can line in with these
http://www.harrietcarter.com/Detail.cfm?pth=13&Cat=15&prod=4991&sr=24

my cats love them

whitershadeofpale
November 9th 05, 06:38 AM
No More Retail wrote:
> you can line in with these
> http://www.harrietcarter.com/Detail.cfm?pth=13&Cat=15&prod=4991&sr=24
>
> my cats love them

good idea! I'll check them out.

when i have to work in the cold, I put on a lot of layers.

it's better to have 5 thin shirts rather than, one coat.

and, you can always peel one layer off...

It might be better to trap them all...and cart them off to the shelter
in Guilford Co. lol
(you know the ritz carlton?...whoo hahaha)

I love it!