PDA

View Full Version : they have awful gas

November 10th 05, 11:16 PM
it makes you wanna puke its thats bad, they eat no human food, only
brand name cat foods
they're poop is awful too and I change it every day, had several pll
recommend Arm & Hammer for multiple cat house holds, nope

any litter best for 2 lg male cats (neutered) and they have 2 boxes of
litter

Is it it possible for a place to be too small for a cat? we have a
small 2 bdrm and they stay inside, at 10 months they weigh 15 and 12
lbs

ty

Gail
November 10th 05, 11:19 PM
Their stool should be checked for parasites by a vet.
Gail
> wrote in message
ups.com...
> it makes you wanna puke its thats bad, they eat no human food, only
> brand name cat foods
> they're poop is awful too and I change it every day, had several pll
> recommend Arm & Hammer for multiple cat house holds, nope
>
> any litter best for 2 lg male cats (neutered) and they have 2 boxes of
> litter
>
> Is it it possible for a place to be too small for a cat? we have a
> small 2 bdrm and they stay inside, at 10 months they weigh 15 and 12
> lbs
>
> ty

Lumpy
November 10th 05, 11:27 PM
> wrote in message
ups.com...
> it makes you wanna puke its thats bad, they eat no human food, only
> brand name cat foods
> they're poop is awful too and I change it every day, had several pll
> recommend Arm & Hammer for multiple cat house holds, nope

What exactly are you feeding them?

Joe Canuck
November 10th 05, 11:30 PM
wrote:

> it makes you wanna puke its thats bad, they eat no human food, only
> brand name cat foods
> they're poop is awful too and I change it every day, had several pll
> recommend Arm & Hammer for multiple cat house holds, nope
>
> any litter best for 2 lg male cats (neutered) and they have 2 boxes of
> litter
>
> Is it it possible for a place to be too small for a cat? we have a
> small 2 bdrm and they stay inside, at 10 months they weigh 15 and 12
> lbs
>
> ty

Although food can cause this, the first step is a vet visit. Bring a
sample of poop from each with you to the vet and describe what you have
described here.

If the vet doesn't find anything, you will want to consider a change in
food because what they are now consuming may not agree with them... thus
they become little noxious gas production plants. :-D

5cats
November 11th 05, 12:28 AM
wrote:

> it makes you wanna puke its thats bad, they eat no human food, only
> brand name cat foods
> they're poop is awful too and I change it every day, had several pll
> recommend Arm & Hammer for multiple cat house holds, nope
>
> any litter best for 2 lg male cats (neutered) and they have 2 boxes of
> litter
>
> Is it it possible for a place to be too small for a cat? we have a
> small 2 bdrm and they stay inside, at 10 months they weigh 15 and 12
> lbs
>
> ty

You've asked about similar problems in the past, people have recommended
that you get them checked for parasites. Did you ever follow up on that?
Even if you don't bring the cats to the vet, at the very least take in a
stool sample from each of them to be analyized.