PDA

View Full Version : New here

jembieram
November 12th 05, 02:29 PM
Hi,
I am new here. I live in England and I have 2 cats. They are half brothers
and they are very close but they have such contrasting personalities. They
are very much house cats although they do like to spend a lot of time out
and about especially in the summer time. I also have another cat but he is
more of an outdoors cat and we can go for days without seeing him but he
knows who his owner is and where his home is LOL

I hope to get to know you all on here in the future :)
--

Don't ever stop believing........

http://www.cafepress.com/jembiecreations
http://jembielife.blogspot.com