PDA

View Full Version : cat nip addiction

November 13th 05, 10:36 AM
cat nip addiction, is it possible? My Mozzy will only come in or take
notice, if there are cat nip treats to coax him.
Is he addicted, just spoilt, or like the misses says, twisting me round his
pointy little claw?

IBen Getiner
November 14th 05, 10:03 AM
> wrote:
> cat nip addiction, is it possible? My Mozzy will only come in or take
> notice, if there are cat nip treats to coax him.
> Is he addicted, just spoilt, or like the misses says, twisting me round his
> pointy little claw?

Why don't you try some and let us know? It's much cheaper than the
alternative.

LOL..!!

IBen

November 14th 05, 10:07 AM
cat nip addiction

Why don't you try some and let us know? It's much cheaper than the
alternative.

You know I never thought of that,,, Where's the Rizla!