PDA

View Full Version : Ping No More Retail (was Re: OT anyone watch trading spouses tonight

-L.
November 17th 05, 07:17 AM
Note: this is X-posted purposely

No More Retail wrote:
> God country not medication is needed desperately there for this
> psycho mom

Ya gotta see this: Hilarious! I only wish I had thought to do it...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6225867209

-L.

No More Retail
November 17th 05, 07:21 AM
ROFLMAO
< I can't stop help me, I can't stop laughing , Oh please someone call for
help I can't stop >

whitershadeofpale
November 17th 05, 08:00 AM
-L. wrote:
> Note: this is X-posted purposely
>
> No More Retail wrote:
> > God country not medication is needed desperately there for this
> > psycho mom
>
> Ya gotta see this: Hilarious! I only wish I had thought to do it...
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6225867209
>
> -L.

and it's in his neck of the woods. (orlando)

I wonder which part of "Talking bobblehead nodder trading spouses GOD
WARRIOR!!"
you typed in to find that item...lol

-L.
November 17th 05, 08:46 AM
whitershadeofpale wrote:

> and it's in his neck of the woods. (orlando)
>
> I wonder which part of "Talking bobblehead nodder trading spouses GOD
> WARRIOR!!"
> you typed in to find that item...lol

Someone sent it to me since we had been talking about the show.
-L.

Spot
November 17th 05, 11:44 PM
LOL.............I saw her take this fit. My god if anyone ever needed
valium it is this woman. I pitty her poor family.

Celeste

"-L." > wrote in message
oups.com...
> Note: this is X-posted purposely
>
> No More Retail wrote:
>> God country not medication is needed desperately there for this
>> psycho mom
>
> Ya gotta see this: Hilarious! I only wish I had thought to do it...
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6225867209
>
> -L.

No More Retail
November 17th 05, 11:48 PM
< I still can stop laughing about this. Some one call me an ambulance I
think I have busted a gut >

-L.
November 18th 05, 05:21 AM
Spot wrote:
> LOL.............I saw her take this fit. My god if anyone ever needed
> valium it is this woman. I pitty her poor family.
>
> Celeste

Honestly, it makes me fear for our country.
-L.