PDA

View Full Version : November is Adopt-a-Senior Month

MaryL
November 17th 05, 02:20 PM
November is adopt-a senior month and one of the staff writers for the local
newspaper is doing a story about senior cats. The hope is that the article
will inspire some people to adopt senior cats.

I know it's late in the month (I just learned about this), but I thought
some of you might be interested in something similar for newsletters,
flyers, or articles.

MaryL

Photos of Duffy and Holly: >'o'<
Duffy: http://tinyurl.com/cslwf
Holly: http://tinyurl.com/9t68o

-L.
November 17th 05, 06:41 PM
MaryL wrote:
> November is adopt-a senior month and one of the staff writers for the local
> newspaper is doing a story about senior cats. The hope is that the article
> will inspire some people to adopt senior cats.
>
> I know it's late in the month (I just learned about this), but I thought
> some of you might be interested in something similar for newsletters,
> flyers, or articles.
>
> MaryL

Thanks for the info. :) I'll pass it on. I have a soft spot for the
geriatric kitty crowd.
-L.