PDA

View Full Version : Let the Punishment Fit the Crime


Cheryl
November 18th 05, 02:45 AM
On my long commute home from work I listen to the news to catch up on
the day. Today they announced a story about a judge that sentenced a
woman who had abandoned some cats in a park to a night of the same
fate - a night abandoned somewhere without food or shelter. The rest
of her sentence was done in jail. I can't recall the state this
happened in, or how long her sentence was, and I can't find it by
searching news feeds, but I wanted to repeat what I heard any way. We
need more of this type of punishment.

--
Cheryl

whitershadeofpale
November 18th 05, 03:01 AM
Cheryl wrote:
> On my long commute ...
> --
> Cheryl

after they abandoned her all she had to do was call 911 on her cell
phone
and say...hep me hep me

good thing she didnt get brutally beaten and raped (or abducted, tied
up and tortured for days and days on end) while this freak judge was
having his fun. (and it's a good thing it wasn't his grandmother or
wife or his daughter; or his lover) turned over to the offscouring of
this world. As for the cats...that was wrong, she should have been
penalized financially.

I don't think I would have given her jail time.

whitershadeofpale
November 18th 05, 03:05 AM
whitershadeofpale wrote:

> I don't think I would have given her jail time.

when you wanna get someone where it hurts, you get them in the wallet!

Karen
November 18th 05, 03:17 AM
On 2005-11-17 20:45:04 -0600, Cheryl > said:

> On my long commute home from work I listen to the news to catch up on
> the day. Today they announced a story about a judge that sentenced a
> woman who had abandoned some cats in a park to a night of the same fate
> - a night abandoned somewhere without food or shelter. The rest of her
> sentence was done in jail. I can't recall the state this happened in,
> or how long her sentence was, and I can't find it by searching news
> feeds, but I wanted to repeat what I heard any way. We need more of
> this type of punishment.

I would like to see more of that.

whitershadeofpale
November 18th 05, 03:39 AM
Karen wrote:

> I would like to see more of that.

<shiver>

that would be stooping to her level see...

in theory you are saying it is ok for the Jury to eat say...a cannibal
like Domer
(as his punishment)...of course you don't..you just tell him about
Jesus then you
put him in the electric chair.

Never stoop!

What is good for the goose, is not always good for the gander...
somebody has to keep their wit about them.

Snittens
November 18th 05, 05:11 AM
"Cheryl" > wrote in message
...
> On my long commute home from work I listen to the news to catch up on
> the day. Today they announced a story about a judge that sentenced a
> woman who had abandoned some cats in a park to a night of the same
> fate - a night abandoned somewhere without food or shelter. The rest
> of her sentence was done in jail. I can't recall the state this
> happened in, or how long her sentence was, and I can't find it by
> searching news feeds, but I wanted to repeat what I heard any way. We
> need more of this type of punishment.
>
> --
> Cheryl

Good for that judge!!!!! Sometimes I think every person that abuses another
creature, human or otherwise, should have the exact same thing done to them.

-Kelly

Sandra
November 18th 05, 06:07 AM
It was in Ohio.

--
Sandra

§cratch
November 18th 05, 06:08 AM
Snittens wrote:

> Good for that judge!!!!! Sometimes I think every person that abuses another
> creature, human or otherwise, should have the exact same thing done to them.
>
> -Kelly

ya, everyone but the judge right :)

Lumpy
November 18th 05, 07:01 AM
"§cratch" > wrote in message
oups.com...
>
> Snittens wrote:
>
> > Good for that judge!!!!! Sometimes I think every person that abuses
another
> > creature, human or otherwise, should have the exact same thing done to
them.
> >
> > -Kelly
>
> ya, everyone but the judge right :)
>

lol

Excellent point, ba hahaha.