PDA

View Full Version : Re: Awww . . .


whitershadeofpale
November 18th 05, 03:08 AM
Diane wrote:
> <http://tinyurl.com/b3ugt>
> --
> Web site: http://www.slywy.com/
> Message board: http://www.slywy.com/phpBB2/
> Journal: http://slywy.diaryland.com/

I hear tell Katrina killed no animals. No dead animals were found...

but you know...believe half of what you see, and none of what you hear

No More Retail
November 18th 05, 03:15 AM
I was there you don't want to have seen what we saw. I was there hours
after the hit along with our rescue squad ( 75 of us )
Only animals that were put to sleep it was medically necessary to do so and
in the animals' best interest. Sad to say.

I lost count on the first day of all the dead animals and people that we
found but I remeber every rescue that I and the others made during our
time

whitershadeofpale
November 18th 05, 03:31 AM
No More Retail wrote:

> I lost count on the first day of all the dead animals and people that we
> found but I remeber every rescue that I and the others made during our
> time

that is powerful and very brave of you!

No More Retail
November 18th 05, 04:10 AM
I did not do anything more than the next rescue personal there we all can
tell stories if we can keep the tears away

Fake No More
November 26th 05, 05:41 AM
On Fri, 18 Nov 2005 04:10:14 GMT, "No More Retail"
> wrote:

>I did not do anything more than the next rescue personal there we all can
>tell stories if we can keep the tears away
>

Now, don't be so modest. I bet you were the only one of all the rescue
personal[sic] in NOLA that managed to make usenet posts from Florida
every day that you were in NOLA working so hard at rescuing animals.

When were you there exactly?

FNM

No More Retail
November 26th 05, 05:57 AM
Go screw with someone else ****ing troll <plonk>

bebo
November 26th 05, 06:13 AM
"No More Retail" > wrote in message
. ..
> Go screw with someone else ****ing troll <plonk>

ah! spoken like a true gentleman

Fake No More
November 26th 05, 02:19 PM
On Sat, 26 Nov 2005 05:57:53 GMT, "No More Retail"
> wrote:

>Go screw with someone else ****ing troll <plonk>
>

So I'm right, huh? You never left the comfort of your home in Florida,
but you're making yourself out to be a hero telling all your stories of
endless tears, and being "in the war zone."

You're no hero. You are disgusting. You have given a big slap in the
face to the hundreds of volunteers that did give endless hours, sweat,
tears, and huge chunks of their hearts in the filth and dangers of NOLA
after the hurricane rescuing dogs and cats. Stop taking credit for
something you've never done.

There's no reason for me to go screw with someone else. You're the only
one being the fake hero here.

FNM

bebo
November 26th 05, 02:48 PM
"Fake No More"> There's no reason for me to go screw with someone else.
You're the only
> one being the fake hero here.
>
> FNM

That's all hearsay

Im gonna need pictures and documents; but you're views have been duly noted
and will be taken into consideration.

Fake No More
November 26th 05, 03:53 PM
On Sat, 26 Nov 2005 14:48:22 GMT, "bebo" > wrote:

>Im gonna need pictures and documents; but you're views have been duly noted

>and will be taken into consideration.

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=&start=0&enc_author=lgYaShUAAACUny02sXIDOdas2uQp2lAufMq7BcO OnMpM9MYZ86CqoA&hl=en&lr=&safe=off&num=100&as_drrb=b&as_mind=25&as_minm=8&as_miny=2005&as_maxd=26&as_maxm=11&as_maxy=2005&filter=0


http://images.google.com/images?q=%22no+more+retail%22+rescuing+animals&btnG=Search&svnum=100&hl=en&lr=&safe=off&as_drrb=b&as_mind=25&as_minm=8&as_miny=2005&as_maxd=26&as_maxm=11&as_maxy=2005

bebo
November 26th 05, 04:07 PM
"Fake No More" > wrote in message

I see...
I know of the posts...I'm not following you here.

go on...

No More Retail
November 26th 05, 04:49 PM
He is a troll
kill file him and move on

"bebo" > wrote in message news:[email protected]
>
> "Fake No More"> There's no reason for me to go screw with someone else.
> You're the only
>> one being the fake hero here.
>>
>> FNM
>
> That's all hearsay
>
> Im gonna need pictures and documents; but you're views have been duly
> noted
> and will be taken into consideration.
>
>

Fake No More
November 26th 05, 05:42 PM
On Sat, 26 Nov 2005 16:07:49 GMT, "bebo" > wrote:

>I see...
>I know of the posts...I'm not following you here.
>
>go on...

He has made a usenet post every day except for two non-consecutive days
since Katrina made landfall in Florida. The record of his originating
IPs show he has never left Florida. When has he had time to go rescue
animals in NOLA? His IPs have seldom changed which is normal for cable
internet dynamic IPs. His post where he claims to be on his laptop on
the road originates from the same IP where he claims to be cooking
Thanksgiving dinner. Perhaps he was parked out in front of his house.
When he posts saying that he is "at the shelter right now", same IP. If
he has a home wireless network, it has long reach, or I suppose he could
live at his shelter. Yeah, that's the ticket.

He makes things up. In normal circumstances, I would consider it
harmless. However, when he claims to be one of the people dedicated to
spending days in NOLA rescuing animals, he crosses over to a disgusting
fraud. Those people who really did make the gallant efforts deserve our
respect and admiration. He does not. He's a drama queen and attention
junkie.

FNM

cybercat
November 26th 05, 06:59 PM
"Fake No More" > wrote in message
...
> On Sat, 26 Nov 2005 16:07:49 GMT, "bebo" > wrote:
>
> >I see...
> >I know of the posts...I'm not following you here.
> >
> >go on...
>
> He has made a usenet post every day except for two non-consecutive days
> since Katrina made landfall in Florida. The record of his originating
> IPs show he has never left Florida. When has he had time to go rescue
> animals in NOLA? His IPs have seldom changed which is normal for cable
> internet dynamic IPs. His post where he claims to be on his laptop on
> the road originates from the same IP where he claims to be cooking
> Thanksgiving dinner. Perhaps he was parked out in front of his house.
> When he posts saying that he is "at the shelter right now", same IP. If
> he has a home wireless network, it has long reach, or I suppose he could
> live at his shelter. Yeah, that's the ticket.
>
> He makes things up. In normal circumstances, I would consider it
> harmless. However, when he claims to be one of the people dedicated to
> spending days in NOLA rescuing animals, he crosses over to a disgusting
> fraud. Those people who really did make the gallant efforts deserve our
> respect and admiration. He does not. He's a drama queen and attention
> junkie.
>
> FNM


A life would be good for you to get.

Oh yes it would.

cybercat
November 26th 05, 07:02 PM
"No More Retail" > wrote in message
. ..
> He is a troll
> kill file him and move on

You are clearly posting too much. Assholes like Fake need *all* of the
attention.
You will be netdicked into submission now.

Talking about cats is just way too boring. The Freaks of Usenet need some
fresh meat and you are it.

*yawn*



>
> "bebo" > wrote in message news:[email protected]
> >
> > "Fake No More"> There's no reason for me to go screw with someone else.
> > You're the only
> >> one being the fake hero here.
> >>
> >> FNM
> >
> > That's all hearsay
> >
> > Im gonna need pictures and documents; but you're views have been duly
> > noted
> > and will be taken into consideration.
> >
> >
>
>

No More Retail
November 26th 05, 07:24 PM
Oh well I have been flamed before
Like I said Killfile him and move on

The person had to create a fake id name( I am no better but I did mine to
prevent spam she did it out of hate), block their ISP thru the news reader
and start posting like a troll The only attention he got was <plonk>

Anyone who has been here a while knows when I started posting and If they
want to believe the troll let them that is their problem to deal with

Never said I was a hero never wanted any admiration or respect. Just did
what need to be done more than this troll has every done or every will

Thanks cybercat


"cybercat" > wrote in message
...
>
> "No More Retail" > wrote in message
> . ..
>> He is a troll
>> kill file him and move on
>
> You are clearly posting too much. Assholes like Fake need *all* of the
> attention.
> You will be netdicked into submission now.
>
> Talking about cats is just way too boring. The Freaks of Usenet need some
> fresh meat and you are it.
>
> *yawn*
>
>
>
>>
>> "bebo" > wrote in message news:[email protected]
>> >
>> > "Fake No More"> There's no reason for me to go screw with someone else.
>> > You're the only
>> >> one being the fake hero here.
>> >>
>> >> FNM
>> >
>> > That's all hearsay
>> >
>> > Im gonna need pictures and documents; but you're views have been duly
>> > noted
>> > and will be taken into consideration.
>> >
>> >
>>
>>
>
>

whitershadeofpale
November 27th 05, 01:54 AM
Fake No More wrote:
> His IPs have seldom changed

Cheryl, you got a lot to do.

I have no reason to believe that Mat would lie.

Why don't you tell ol' Barry what's buggin ya! hmmm?

No More Retail
November 27th 05, 02:00 AM
Barry which one is Cheryl

by the way thanks

"whitershadeofpale" > wrote in message
oups.com...
>
> Fake No More wrote:
> > His IPs have seldom changed
>
> Cheryl, you got a lot to do.
>
> I have no reason to believe that Mat would lie.
>
> Why don't you tell ol' Barry what's buggin ya! hmmm?
>

Cheryl
November 27th 05, 02:02 AM
On Sat 26 Nov 2005 08:54:53p, whitershadeofpale wrote in
rec.pets.cats.health+behav (news:1133056493.384496.252470
@g49g2000cwa.googlegroups.com):

>
> Fake No More wrote:
> > His IPs have seldom changed
>
> Cheryl, you got a lot to do.
>
> I have no reason to believe that Mat would lie.
>
> Why don't you tell ol' Barry what's buggin ya! hmmm?
>
>

Hey, asshole, that wasn't me. I knew you assholes would somehow drag
my name into this mess again. I rarely post anymore. You know that.

--
Cheryl

No More Retail
November 27th 05, 02:06 AM
I am not doing it I was just asking who you were
"Cheryl" > wrote in message
...
> On Sat 26 Nov 2005 08:54:53p, whitershadeofpale wrote in
> rec.pets.cats.health+behav (news:1133056493.384496.252470
> @g49g2000cwa.googlegroups.com):
>
>>
>> Fake No More wrote:
>> > His IPs have seldom changed
>>
>> Cheryl, you got a lot to do.
>>
>> I have no reason to believe that Mat would lie.
>>
>> Why don't you tell ol' Barry what's buggin ya! hmmm?
>>
>>
>
> Hey, asshole, that wasn't me. I knew you assholes would somehow drag
> my name into this mess again. I rarely post anymore. You know that.
>
> --
> Cheryl

whitershadeofpale
November 27th 05, 02:15 AM
Cheryl wrote:

> Hey, asshole, that wasn't me. I knew you assholes would somehow drag
> my name into this mess again. I rarely post anymore. You know that.
>
> --
> Cheryl

Ah! bullcrap Cheryl, you telling me you just happened to turn on the
computer

bwwoooooo hahahahahahahahahahaha!

and see my post about you

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! ROFLMAO

WHAT AN IDIOT!

You just gave yourself away darling

no..as Phil would put it "SLIM"

whitershadeofpale
November 27th 05, 02:16 AM
Cheryl wrote:

> Hey, asshole, that wasn't me. I knew you assholes would somehow drag
> my name into this mess again. I rarely post anymore. You know that.
>
> --
> Cheryl

S U C K E R R R R R R R!!!

:P

Cheryl
November 27th 05, 02:20 AM
On Sat 26 Nov 2005 09:15:38p, whitershadeofpale wrote in
rec.pets.cats.health+behav
roups.com):

>
> Cheryl wrote:
>
>> Hey, asshole, that wasn't me. I knew you assholes would somehow
>> drag my name into this mess again. I rarely post anymore. You
>> know that.
>>
>> --
>> Cheryl
>
> Ah! bullcrap Cheryl, you telling me you just happened to turn on
> the computer
>
> bwwoooooo hahahahahahahahahahaha!
>
> and see my post about you
>
> woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! ROFLMAO
>
> WHAT AN IDIOT!
>
> You just gave yourself away darling
>
> no..as Phil would put it "SLIM"
>

I never said I don't read here. I said I don't post. Except,
apparently, to clear my name. No reason for it, and I wonder why I
bother. I'm not a threat to any of you. I wonder why you seem to
think I am?

--
Cheryl

whitershadeofpale
November 27th 05, 02:22 AM
whitershadeofpale wrote:
> Cheryl wrote:
>
> > Hey, asshole, that wasn't me. I knew you assholes would somehow drag
> > my name into this mess again. I rarely post anymore. You know that.

Say it with me Cheryl

T O A S T

your post is toast!

hehehe

yeah, you haven't posted..this is true, but when you do, you show up
and
try to trash someone
if it was legit, why put a sheet on your head.

yure a trouble maker, I've done lost respect for you now.

whitershadeofpale
November 27th 05, 02:24 AM
Cheryl wrote:

> I never said I don't read here. I said I don't post. Except,
> apparently, to clear my name. No reason for it, and I wonder why I
> bother. I'm not a threat to any of you. I wonder why you seem to
> think I am?
>
> --
> Cheryl

how do you spell a "raspberry" in text format slim?

NO

We can't PROVE you did it

but we know you did slim.

You know that we know that you know we know you did it slim.

-L.
November 27th 05, 05:08 AM
No More Retail wrote:
> Oh well I have been flamed before
> Like I said Killfile him and move on
>
> The person had to create a fake id name( I am no better but I did mine to
> prevent spam she did it out of hate), block their ISP thru the news reader
> and start posting like a troll The only attention he got was <plonk>
>
> Anyone who has been here a while knows when I started posting and If they
> want to believe the troll let them that is their problem to deal with
>
> Never said I was a hero never wanted any admiration or respect. Just did
> what need to be done more than this troll has every done or every will
>
> Thanks cybercat

Still doesn't answer the question of how you could have been in NOLA
rescuing *and* posting from Florida at the same time. It's a
legitimate question.

-L.

cybercat
November 27th 05, 05:58 AM
"-L." > wrote in message
oups.com...
>
> No More Retail wrote:
> > Oh well I have been flamed before
> > Like I said Killfile him and move on
> >
> > The person had to create a fake id name( I am no better but I did mine
to
> > prevent spam she did it out of hate), block their ISP thru the news
reader
> > and start posting like a troll The only attention he got was <plonk>
> >
> > Anyone who has been here a while knows when I started posting and If
they
> > want to believe the troll let them that is their problem to deal with
> >
> > Never said I was a hero never wanted any admiration or respect. Just
did
> > what need to be done more than this troll has every done or every will
> >
> > Thanks cybercat
>
> Still doesn't answer the question of how you could have been in NOLA
> rescuing *and* posting from Florida at the same time. It's a
> legitimate question.
>

Who cares? Anybody with a life? Not even. How many people even
check the headers? It's just more of the same **** from our resident
control freak assholes. Nobody cares. Except nobodies.

No More Retail
November 27th 05, 06:42 AM
The troll reveals himself L

I just redid the news group an un kill file the troll and actually looked
at the Google search. How long did it take you to do the search L. Why
did you decide to attack got bored with Phil, cybercat and Barry.
How did I know it is you just look under the message source your post have
something unique in them and they match the troll and no one else.


I am laughing about the post to alt. wholesale all the jokes and messing
with a guy named CYN I know who the poster is but I will never tell the
likes of you < laughing as I am typing cause I know a secret >

And I see the updates to the hurricane and a few tear jerker post take a
real good look at the style of post does it look like a woman style and
people were wondering before If I was a woman. Could have been

He is a little hint when I have been doing the posting My name Matthew aka
No More Retail ( I did forget a couple times but it is obvious ) is in it or
have you all not figure that out yet. How many different styles of post
have you seen? Hint there are 3 You are going to have to go back and look
for your self I won't tell < laughing at you >


But I know you will make some hussy about this, say that it is BS ,that I am
lying say this or say that
Say whatever you want. You took some time to research this and post so that
mean you have a problem with me. Guess what you got the attention that you
wanted the only person that cares in this world is you. So flame on

-L.
November 27th 05, 08:08 AM
No More Retail wrote:
> The troll reveals himself L
>
> I just redid the news group an un kill file the troll and actually looked
> at the Google search. How long did it take you to do the search L.

Hate to disappoint you, sweetie. I don't know how to use an anonymous
remailer - any quick search of my history will show that. Don't need
to - I am perfectly confident voicing an opinion, popular or not, under
my own handle. I don't have any beef with you - never have. Don't
have any reason to. The evidence submitted is compelling though - I
don't understand why you can't answer the question if you were, indeed,
in NOLA rescuing animals.


> Why
> did you decide to attack got bored with Phil, cybercat and Barry.
> How did I know it is you just look under the message source your post have
> something unique in them and they match the troll and no one else.

Oh, really? What's that? My "source" shows I post from Comcast based
in Beaverton, Oregon. Not exactly a surprise since that's the account
I always post from.

And I didn't "attack" Barry, FWIW. Barry and I have a relationship.
Phil and cybercat/Mary/Celeste/Topaz/Lumpy/whomever she is today
deserve everthing they got and more.

>
>
> I am laughing about the post to alt. wholesale all the jokes and messing
> with a guy named CYN I know who the poster is but I will never tell the
> likes of you < laughing as I am typing cause I know a secret >
>
> And I see the updates to the hurricane and a few tear jerker post take a
> real good look at the style of post does it look like a woman style and
> people were wondering before If I was a woman. Could have been

WTF are you babbling about?

>
> He is a little hint when I have been doing the posting My name Matthew aka
> No More Retail ( I did forget a couple times but it is obvious ) is in it or
> have you all not figure that out yet. How many different styles of post
> have you seen? Hint there are 3 You are going to have to go back and look
> for your self I won't tell < laughing at you >
>
>
> But I know you will make some hussy about this, say that it is BS ,that I am
> lying say this or say that
> Say whatever you want. You took some time to research this and post so that
> mean you have a problem with me. Guess what you got the attention that you
> wanted the only person that cares in this world is you. So flame on

You're nuts. I have no idea what you are babbling about.

You still won't answer the question - which like I said, is a legit
one. Why won't you answer the question? The truth is, you were outed
as a liar and anyone who dares question you is now suspect. If you are
not lying about it, offer a valid explanation.

-L.

-L.
November 27th 05, 08:23 AM
cybercat wrote:
> Who cares? Anybody with a life? Not even. How many people even
> check the headers? It's just more of the same **** from our resident
> control freak assholes. Nobody cares. Except nobodies.

You don't care because lying and hypocricy are an art form to you. You
live for both. Nannypoo. Or is it Celeste, Mary Smith, Topaz or Lumpy
today? Your cats are former ferals, then they're rescues. You're
"experienced in cat care" and then we find out Gnarly was your first
cat. You "slapped" your cat, and then it was revised to a "tap"
because you realized how bad that made you look. "Whatever happens in
Usenet is okay" by you, "all of it, any of it", you "just love a
free-for-all. " (direct quote) and yet when someone uses your real name
you have a ****ing Chernobyl and call the COPS on them. You "don't
participate in that forum" accord to pig patrol , but here you are.
Posting under an anonymous remailer like the spineless tapeworm you
are. Need I go on?

No, integrity and honesty mean nothing to you. You've proven that. So
Matty boy pretending to have rescued animals from the hurricane while
sipping coffee in Florida wouldn't bother you a bit. Of course not.

And then you pretend to be holier-than-thou over a ****ing ear tip.
Incredible.

-L.

-L.
November 27th 05, 08:25 AM
Cheryl wrote:
> I never said I don't read here. I said I don't post. Except,
> apparently, to clear my name. No reason for it, and I wonder why I
> bother. I'm not a threat to any of you. I wonder why you seem to
> think I am?
>

Because they're all a bunch of shiftless, lying ****ing hypocrites.
You're right - it's not worth the bother.

-L.

cybercat
November 27th 05, 12:52 PM
"-L." > wrote in message
ups.com...
>
> cybercat wrote:
> > Who cares? Anybody with a life? Not even. How many people even
> > check the headers? It's just more of the same **** from our resident
> > control freak assholes. Nobody cares. Except nobodies.
>
> You don't care because lying and hypocricy are an art form to you. You
> live for both. Nannypoo. Or is it Celeste, Mary Smith, Topaz or Lumpy
> today? Your cats are former ferals, then they're rescues. You're
> "experienced in cat care" and then we find out Gnarly was your first
> cat. You "slapped" your cat, and then it was revised to a "tap"
> because you realized how bad that made you look. "Whatever happens in
> Usenet is okay" by you, "all of it, any of it", you "just love a
> free-for-all. " (direct quote) and yet when someone uses your real name
> you have a ****ing Chernobyl and call the COPS on them. You "don't
> participate in that forum" accord to pig patrol , but here you are.
> Posting under an anonymous remailer like the spineless tapeworm you
> are. Need I go on?
>
> No, integrity and honesty mean nothing to you. You've proven that. So
> Matty boy pretending to have rescued animals from the hurricane while
> sipping coffee in Florida wouldn't bother you a bit. Of course not.
>
> And then you pretend to be holier-than-thou over a ****ing ear tip.
> Incredible.
>
> -L.

You're so far inside your own malicious sickness that you cannot
even see outside of it anymore. God help your child.

whitershadeofpale
November 27th 05, 02:34 PM
-L. wrote:

> Because they're all a bunch of shiftless, lying ****ing hypocrites.
> You're right - it's not worth the bother.
>
> -L.

WTF!

I gave Cheryl and oppurtunity to found her claims
She did not. She could not.

Oh, there's a little bit of hypocrisy in all of us, but shiftless I am
not.

Cheryl's observations are inconclusive.

whitershadeofpale
November 27th 05, 02:59 PM
whitershadeofpale wrote:


and another thing

even if even if...Matthew was lying
how ignorant and disfunctional to challenge his whereabouts.

It's not like Matthew has been a troll, it's not like he's been
slinging mud.
He's been congenial, upbeat, he's been shopping! went to farscape..

and some NUTJOB, WACKO, CONTROL FREAK, SQUEEKY THIGHED
RIPPLED BUTT, LIPSTICK EATING, BACKED UP CHEEZY, 2 LITER DRINKING
BORED SO AND SO...

ah, it ain't worth it!

It took a miserable soul to act that way to Matthew.

So! If I was a judge, and Matthew wanted punitive damages awarded I
would say CERTAINLY! the accusations we're unfounded, and malicious at
best.

No More Retail
November 27th 05, 03:18 PM
That is right L I am nuts I screwed up in the brain remember that when
dealing with me I am nuts and psycho just like you are

I will apology about this troll comment. I had 8 people message sources
open I thought it was yours I re looked an saw who it was. For your info
Barry it was not Cheryl but some one you would have not expected it from!

I answered the question you take how you want to take it You just got to
be intelligent enough to figure it out but since you can't. There are
multiple users on this laptop then and now. I don't post in alt.wholesale
if you read the post it is mostly jokes, posting business answers, messing
with the spammers, and conversation with 3 locals. A few jokes got posted
here that are there this person is my 23 year old son Michael. If you read
each post you will see a different style. He will not post here anymore he
posted some jokes that I did not like or find appropriate in the newsgroups.
But I have also visited there and posted legimate business links and asked
legimate business questions.

Now we get to the cat groups my wife Jennifer ( age with held for fear of
blood loss) has been posting and lurking here and in a few other cat groups
specially the rescue groups for a long time. I found the groups added when I
got back which was Sept 18. I was not there for Rita. I was only there
was a short periods of time I could not take it anymore. Plus with Rita
coming in my family asked me to come home.
You can tell hers' they are the tear jerkers, they are polite in
conversation in fact if you scroll down it is her post talking to Diane
about Frozen hamburgers. That is why some people thought I was as woman
the way the posting was. I have stayed here because I like the conversation
and since mid SEPT. Have not my post increased greatly in volume. And
those post have developed relationship with a select few even a have my
email some are soon to get it. As I said a few of my post are obvious and
the ones that are not I end in Matthew AKA No More Retail. Now you take it
from there. But off course these are excuses or lies which ever you are
going to call it

I could care less what you or the other trolls say. No one is suspect I
could care less. I know what I did I don't need to prove myself to you. If
you need me to prove where I was that is your little problem in your life.
Question me all you like I have answers but people like you and the trolls
will always say I am a liar or it is bull****.

I never asked for respect, admiration or never asked to be called a hero.
The hero are the ones who have stuck it out and stayed there. The heroes
are the ones who do this everyday of their life.

I said what were you bored with them not that you attacked but you read
what you want believe what you want. Call me what you want


Now the other person troll wanted to know about the ISP. well here is the
snob in me coming out I CAN AFFORD THE TOYS YOU ONLY DREAM OF. Remember I
have money ( sorry about the snobbish)

Ever heard of
Business ISP? Dedicated T line? You should notice at least 4 different
ISP address for me
Network remote access?
Business server?
Software that you can access your computer from anywhere in the world by a
simple phone call and use it as a remote server. you should be able to
afford this it is probably free in share ware site
Wireless network card 802.11g?
A router?
A internet wired computer home?
Free long distance nation wide using Nextel? Why should I pay to access a
network when I get it for free by connecting to my computer.

I was out in California last week was the ISP the same I wonder why if I
make a phone call to my computer to check my bills, email and the log
reports for my company why not check everything. Makes you wonder why
worry about where a wireless network is or why pay for another connection.


Now how much more do I have to prove do you want my blood

No More Retail
November 27th 05, 03:19 PM
Thanks Barry read below on my answer if that ain't good enough for them
that means they are SOL
"whitershadeofpale" > wrote in message
oups.com...
>
> whitershadeofpale wrote:
>
>
> and another thing
>
> even if even if...Matthew was lying
> how ignorant and disfunctional to challenge his whereabouts.
>
> It's not like Matthew has been a troll, it's not like he's been
> slinging mud.
> He's been congenial, upbeat, he's been shopping! went to farscape..
>
> and some NUTJOB, WACKO, CONTROL FREAK, SQUEEKY THIGHED
> RIPPLED BUTT, LIPSTICK EATING, BACKED UP CHEEZY, 2 LITER DRINKING
> BORED SO AND SO...
>
> ah, it ain't worth it!
>
> It took a miserable soul to act that way to Matthew.
>
> So! If I was a judge, and Matthew wanted punitive damages awarded I
> would say CERTAINLY! the accusations we're unfounded, and malicious at
> best.
>

cybercat
November 27th 05, 04:43 PM
"No More Retail" > wrote <>

> For your info
> Barry it was not Cheryl but some one you would have not expected it from!

Would I have expected it??

Do tell. My email works. :)

whitershadeofpale
November 27th 05, 05:15 PM
No More Retail wrote:
> Thanks Barry read below on my answer if that ain't good enough for them
> that means they are SOL

Matthew, it's not about wether or not you helped the victims.
This is besides the point.

If the deeds in question had not been of a sacrificial nature
I would not have thought the challenge strange.

Like I say, it was disfunctional for someone to challenge this.

I mean, if they suspected you was lying, they certainly would not
want to be wrong. Not about something like that.

but...disfuction is as disfuction does.

If I told you I had a wooden leg you wouldn't call me a liar and make
me pull it off,
you say...dang...I'll just have to take his word for it.

whoever the numbnutz is...they have no imagination, no cooth!

Sorry you had to see this on here.

whitershadeofpale
November 27th 05, 05:20 PM
No More Retail wrote:
> Thanks Barry read below on my answer if that ain't good enough for them
> that means they are SOL

it's like on Ferris Bueller's Day Off

suuuure you're granny died...

Just roll her old bones in here

whitershadeofpale
November 27th 05, 05:25 PM
Cheryl wrote:

> I never said I don't read here. I said I don't post. Except,
> apparently, to clear my name. No reason for it, and I wonder why I
> bother. I'm not a threat to any of you. I wonder why you seem to
> think I am?
>
> --
> Cheryl

ok ok...
so i was wrong, you probably had it coming anyway

The fox hears the rabbit scream, the fox comes running.
Not because the fox wants to help the rabbit
but because this is damage that the fox could have done!

whitershadeofpale
November 27th 05, 07:24 PM
No More Retail wrote:
> That is right L I am nuts.

Well, enough of all that...

Yeah I figured you must have taken your cordless laptop.

TELLUS ABOUT IT ALREADY

I guess like you said, it was just so much going on,
and so many things needing done.

Boats and helicopters, people screaming.
It really is sad. I figured the worst part
was avoiding the chemicals in the water.
Snakes and what not.

cybercat
November 27th 05, 08:52 PM
"whitershadeofpale" > wrote in message
oups.com...
>
> No More Retail wrote:
> > Thanks Barry read below on my answer if that ain't good enough for
them
> > that means they are SOL
>
> it's like on Ferris Bueller's Day Off
>
> suuuure you're granny died...
>
> Just roll her old bones in here
>

Your good buddy Lyn thinks it is a "fair question."

It is the kind of thing she loves to do to people.

You know, got to spread that unhappiness.

whitershadeofpale
November 28th 05, 02:02 AM
cybercat wrote:

>
> Your good buddy Lyn thinks it is a "fair question."
>
> It is the kind of thing she loves to do to people.
>
> You know, got to spread that unhappiness.

what makes you think Lyn is my good buddy...

and what proof do you offer that Lyn made that calloused assault on
Mat's work.
just cause you don't like her?

I thought Cheryl did it, but I was wrong.

Yeah, I like Lyn she's never done nothing to me.

Cheryl
November 28th 05, 02:32 AM
On Sun 27 Nov 2005 09:02:19p, whitershadeofpale wrote in
rec.pets.cats.health+behav (news:1133140799.469389.197460
@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com):

> I thought Cheryl did it, but I was wrong.

Yes you were. But did you take back what you were trying to convince
others about me, and even in another group? No you didn't. Your
apology sucked, too. Bebo, Prozack, and whatever other name you go
by. This is what happens when you are taken in by a liar. You make an
ass of yourself.

--
Cheryl

Prozack
November 28th 05, 03:08 AM
Cheryl wrote:

> Cheryl

like you even give a ****

I am flattered that you show a keen interest in seeing my IP

but I gotta tell ya babe, you're to big to ride

Kerry
November 28th 05, 03:33 AM
I see you're all up to the same old **** here.

k

cybercat
November 28th 05, 04:12 AM
"whitershadeofpale" > wrote in message
oups.com...
>
> cybercat wrote:
>
> >
> > Your good buddy Lyn thinks it is a "fair question."
> >
> > It is the kind of thing she loves to do to people.
> >
> > You know, got to spread that unhappiness.
>
> what makes you think Lyn is my good buddy...
>
> and what proof do you offer that Lyn made that calloused assault on
> Mat's work.
> just cause you don't like her?
>
> I thought Cheryl did it, but I was wrong.
>
> Yeah, I like Lyn she's never done nothing to me.

Hey, all I said was, "Your good buddy Lyn thinks it is a
fair question." You said that you do not.

Just making that point.
>

whitershadeofpale
November 28th 05, 04:21 AM
cybercat wrote:

> Hey, all I said was, "Your good buddy Lyn thinks it is a
> fair question." You said that you do not.
>
> Just making that point.


Yes, you're right, sorry bout that, I was being a little defensive.

Thing is...I have to admit, I was a little shocked that someone did
this to Matthew.

I was just a little shocked, and anxious to know who did it. I guess
deep down, I do enjoy the cat chats and keeping up with some of the
details. Things like Awww, just kinda seem contrary to that.

I like you, and I like Lyn, It feels weird if I get in between you two,
I don't wanna take sides all I know is that both of you were kind to me
when I lost my best friend; you know how it feels when that happens,
and it meant alot to me. <sniffle>

Around here the neighborhood kids and adults could care less about a
cat.
It's just a skunk to them for all they care. And really, most black
women I know are scared of cats. (don't know why).

Can't we all just get along

Lamey - The cable guy
November 28th 05, 06:17 AM
On 26 Nov 2005 18:22:24 -0800, "whitershadeofpale"
> wrote:

>
>whitershadeofpale wrote:
>> Cheryl wrote:
>>
>> > Hey, asshole, that wasn't me. I knew you assholes would somehow drag
>> > my name into this mess again. I rarely post anymore. You know that.
>
>Say it with me Cheryl
>
>T O A S T
>
>your post is toast!
>
>hehehe
>
>yeah, you haven't posted..this is true, but when you do, you show up
>and
>try to trash someone
>if it was legit, why put a sheet on your head.
>
>yure a trouble maker, I've done lost respect for you now.


Still obsessing? You poor child. Cheryl lives in your head rent free.

GIT - R - DONE

Lamey - The cable guy
November 28th 05, 06:19 AM
On 27 Nov 2005 06:59:13 -0800, "whitershadeofpale"
> wrote:

>
>whitershadeofpale wrote:
>
>
>and another thing

**** off.
>
>even if even if...Matthew was lying
>how ignorant and disfunctional to challenge his whereabouts.

Why do you care?
>
>It's not like Matthew has been a troll, it's not like he's been
>slinging mud.
>He's been congenial, upbeat, he's been shopping! went to farscape..

Your obsession with Matty is noted. Ya fugging faggot.
>
>and some NUTJOB, WACKO, CONTROL FREAK, SQUEEKY THIGHED
>RIPPLED BUTT, LIPSTICK EATING, BACKED UP CHEEZY, 2 LITER DRINKING
>BORED SO AND SO...
>
>ah, it ain't worth it!

Said long after you did it.
>
>It took a miserable soul to act that way to Matthew.
>
>So! If I was a judge, and Matthew wanted punitive damages awarded I
>would say CERTAINLY! the accusations we're unfounded, and malicious at
>best.

I say you **** little boys. Now sue me ya asshole.

GIT - R - DONE

Lamey - The cable guy
November 28th 05, 06:20 AM
On 27 Nov 2005 18:02:19 -0800, "whitershadeofpale"
> wrote:

>
>cybercat wrote:
>
>>
>> Your good buddy Lyn thinks it is a "fair question."
>>
>> It is the kind of thing she loves to do to people.
>>
>> You know, got to spread that unhappiness.
>
>what makes you think Lyn is my good buddy...
>
>and what proof do you offer that Lyn made that calloused assault on
>Mat's work.
>just cause you don't like her?
>
>I thought Cheryl did it, but I was wrong.

As usual
>
>Yeah, I like Lyn she's never done nothing to me.

Ass kisser.

GIT - R - DONE

Lamey - The cable guy
November 28th 05, 06:21 AM
On 27 Nov 2005 19:08:02 -0800, "Prozack" >
wrote:

>
>Cheryl wrote:
>
>> Cheryl
>
>like you even give a ****
>
>I am flattered that you show a keen interest in seeing my IP

She's flattered that you are dancing to her tune. She has you jumping
thru hoops.
>
>but I gotta tell ya babe, you're to big to ride

GIT - R - DONE

Lamey - The cable guy
November 28th 05, 06:22 AM
On 27 Nov 2005 19:33:20 -0800, "Kerry" > wrote:

>I see you're all up to the same old **** here.
>
>k
Run along little boy.

GIT - R - DONE

Lamey - The cable guy
November 28th 05, 06:25 AM
On 26 Nov 2005 18:15:38 -0800, "whitershadeofpale"
> wrote:

>
>Cheryl wrote:
>
>> Hey, asshole, that wasn't me. I knew you assholes would somehow drag
>> my name into this mess again. I rarely post anymore. You know that.
>>
>> --
>> Cheryl
>
>Ah! bullcrap Cheryl, you telling me you just happened to turn on the
>computer
>
>bwwoooooo hahahahahahahahahahaha!
>
>and see my post about you

You did post it didn't you idiot? I guess alot of people would see it.

Idiot.

GIT - R - DONE

Lamey - The cable guy
November 28th 05, 06:26 AM
On 27 Nov 2005 06:34:26 -0800, "whitershadeofpale"
> wrote:

>
>-L. wrote:
>
>> Because they're all a bunch of shiftless, lying ****ing hypocrites.
>> You're right - it's not worth the bother.
>>
>> -L.
>
>WTF!
>
>I gave Cheryl and oppurtunity to found her claims
>She did not. She could not.
>
>Oh, there's a little bit of hypocrisy in all of us, but shiftless I am
>not.
>
>Cheryl's observations are inconclusive.

Why do you care?

GIT - R - DONE

Lamey - The cable guy
November 28th 05, 06:27 AM
On 26 Nov 2005 20:02:54 +0100, "cybercat" > wrote:

>
>"No More Retail" > wrote in message
. ..
>> He is a troll
>> kill file him and move on
>
>You are clearly posting too much. Assholes like Fake need *all* of the
>attention.
>You will be netdicked into submission now.
>
>Talking about cats is just way too boring. The Freaks of Usenet need some
>fresh meat and you are it.
>
>*yawn*
>
You just became it.

GIT - R - DONE

Lamey - The cable guy
November 28th 05, 06:28 AM
On Sun, 27 Nov 2005 06:42:58 GMT, "No More Retail"
> wrote:

>The troll reveals himself L
>
>I just redid the news group an un kill file the troll and actually looked
>at the Google search. How long did it take you to do the search L. Why
>did you decide to attack got bored with Phil, cybercat and Barry.
>How did I know it is you just look under the message source your post have
>something unique in them and they match the troll and no one else.
>
>
>I am laughing about the post to alt. wholesale all the jokes and messing
>with a guy named CYN I know who the poster is but I will never tell the
>likes of you < laughing as I am typing cause I know a secret >
>
>And I see the updates to the hurricane and a few tear jerker post take a
>real good look at the style of post does it look like a woman style and
>people were wondering before If I was a woman. Could have been
>
>He is a little hint when I have been doing the posting My name Matthew aka
>No More Retail ( I did forget a couple times but it is obvious ) is in it or
>have you all not figure that out yet. How many different styles of post
>have you seen? Hint there are 3 You are going to have to go back and look
>for your self I won't tell < laughing at you >
>
>
>But I know you will make some hussy about this, say that it is BS ,that I am
>lying say this or say that
>Say whatever you want. You took some time to research this and post so that
>mean you have a problem with me. Guess what you got the attention that you
>wanted the only person that cares in this world is you. So flame on
>
>
>
You ride the short bus don't ya?

GIT - R - DONE

cheryl_is_freak
November 28th 05, 06:48 AM
Lamey - The cable guy wrote:

> Why do you care?
>
> GIT - R - DONE


how are those night sweats coming along, do you still wake up with a
sweaty neck?

GO WASH THAT PUSSY! TART BITCH!

Lamey - The cable guy
November 28th 05, 07:16 AM
On 27 Nov 2005 22:48:50 -0800, "cheryl_is_freak"
> wrote:

>
>Lamey - The cable guy wrote:
>
>> Why do you care?
>>
>> GIT - R - DONE
>
>
>how are those night sweats coming along, do you still wake up with a
>sweaty neck?
>
>GO WASH THAT PUSSY! TART BITCH!


Let me know when you decide to flame me or something.
Until then I'll just keep making you dance like the little bitch you
are.

BTW How did nit feel when you found out both of your parents were men?

GIT - R - DONE

cybercat
November 28th 05, 05:42 PM
"whitershadeofpale" > wrote in message
oups.com...
>
> cybercat wrote:
>
> > Hey, all I said was, "Your good buddy Lyn thinks it is a
> > fair question." You said that you do not.
> >
> > Just making that point.
>
> Thing is...I have to admit, I was a little shocked that someone did
> this to Matthew.
>
> I was just a little shocked, and anxious to know who did it. I guess
> deep down, I do enjoy the cat chats and keeping up with some of the
> details. Things like Awww, just kinda seem contrary to that.

It's just the same old ****. If Lyn and I stop sniping at each other,
and Megan's little freaks slither back into their slimy holes, then
the Usenet Freaks need more conflict to feed on.

So they start going over posts with a magnifying glass and
decide to **** with NMR, or ... fill in the blanks. As long as
they get their drama fix, all is well. It's what makes Usenet
a sick place. These sick freaks.


>
> I like you, and I like Lyn

That's like saying, "I like fine Italian leather and I like Walmart
fake Birkenstocks that smell like tires." But okay, you can like
what you like. We all get to.


> all I know is that both of you were kind to me
> when I lost my best friend; you know how it feels when that happens,
> and it meant alot to me. <sniffle>
>

*pat pat pat*

When are you getting your new kitty??

You need a new kitty.

No More Retail
November 28th 05, 08:57 PM
Barry this is not you posting with different names; I know your other ids'
but I am talking about the ones with all the weird and crude responses is
it. Just asking not accusing. :-)


"whitershadeofpale" > wrote in message
oups.com...
>
> No More Retail wrote:
>> That is right L I am nuts.
>
> Well, enough of all that...
>
> Yeah I figured you must have taken your cordless laptop.
>
> TELLUS ABOUT IT ALREADY
>
> I guess like you said, it was just so much going on,
> and so many things needing done.
>
> Boats and helicopters, people screaming.
> It really is sad. I figured the worst part
> was avoiding the chemicals in the water.
> Snakes and what not.
>

cheryl_is_freak
November 28th 05, 10:02 PM
No More Retail wrote:
> Barry this is not you posting with different names; I know your other ids'
> but I am talking about the ones with all the weird and crude responses is
> it. Just asking not accusing. :-)
>
>
> "whitershadeofpale" > wrote in message
> oups.com...
> >
> > No More Retail wrote:
> >> That is right L I am nuts.



well answer the ****ing question already. What's wrong cat got your
tongue?

John Doe
November 29th 05, 11:57 AM
"cybercat" <boagrrl hotmail.com> wrote:
> "whitershadeofpale" <bigbadbarry adelphia.net> wrote in message
>
> It's what makes Usenet a sick place.

Hardly. But if you really think so, please leave, there's always
room for improvement.
>
>> I like you, and I like Lyn
>
> That's like saying, "I like fine Italian leather and I like
> Walmart fake Birkenstocks that smell like tires."

The usual troll.
See also:
Nannypoo
Celeste
Mary Smith
Topaz
Lumpy

>
> From: "cybercat" <boagrrl hotmail.com>
> Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav
> References: <1132284693.030947.80690 g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com> <Gucff.12157$dT3.6487 tornado.tampabay.rr.com> <b4sfo1pnmltevufp1m1h80tbgf37uo7oi3 4ax.com> <BPShf.20428$dT3.4750 tornado.tampabay.rr.com> <hjogo1pp2ttlp2kgk3ij3640e4tb12nmsj 4ax.com> <WA_hf.8805$F73.112 trnddc03> <2n0ho15bj9k1t2k8mlraodtvo221gks71b 4ax.com> <pL%hf.3035$6e5.662 trnddc09> <m84ho1tmqakjie0oj03o2g5h3c7nmght81 4ax.com> <1133056493.384496.252470 g49g2000cwa.googlegroups.com> <Xns971AD62101C5shads 130.133.1.4> <1133057776.109593.89340 f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com> <1133058144.958000.218490 g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com> <1133103553.631485.269520 g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com> <w8kif.17003$bx3.6288 tornado.tampabay.rr.com> <1133112004.789100.256700 f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com> <438a1c74_1 x-privat.org> <1133140799.469389.197460 g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com> <438a83a5$1_1 x-privat.org> <1133151693.302981.321930 g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>
> Subject: Re: Awww . . .POST IS TOAST
> Lines: 50
> X-Priority: 3
> X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
> X-Newsreader: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2800.1506
> X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2800.1506
> NNTP-Posting-Host: $$-dwhrl$ohnz.x-privat.org
> Message-ID: <438b417a$1_1 x-privat.org>
> Organization: X-Privat NNTP Server - http://www.x-privat.org
> X-Authenticated-User: $$f3xu_3ux02o9cl$bayv
> X-Complaints-To: abuse x-privat.org
> Date: 28 Nov 2005 18:42:21 +0100
> Path: newssvr29.news.prodigy.net!newsdbm05.news.prodigy. com!newsdst02.news.prodigy.com!newsmst01b.news.pro digy.com!prodigy.com!newscon02.news.prodigy.com!pr odigy.net!nx01.iad01.newshosting.com!newshosting.c om!newsfeed.icl.net!newsfeed.fjserv.net!news.mailg ate.org!nntp.infostrada.it!nntp.eutelia.it!news.ne wsland.it!x-privat.org!not-for-mail
> Xref: newsmst01b.news.prodigy.com rec.pets.cats.health+behav:416251
>
>

whitershadeofpale
November 29th 05, 12:05 PM
John Doe wrote:


John

how do you know this.

I have a reason for asking.

If what you are saying is true, then you have just uncovered the scame
of the century
in more ways than one, this is going to blow ya'lls minds.

put some proof on the table (if you get time)
about your last post.

if you can prove it, I happen to have a huge peice of the puzzle.
yep!

Lamey - The cable guy
November 30th 05, 04:05 PM
On 29 Nov 2005 04:05:23 -0800, "whitershadeofpale"
> wrote:

>
>John Doe wrote:
>
>
>John
>
>how do you know this.
>
>I have a reason for asking.
>
>If what you are saying is true, then you have just uncovered the scame
>of the century
>in more ways than one, this is going to blow ya'lls minds.
>
>put some proof on the table (if you get time)
>about your last post.
>
>if you can prove it, I happen to have a huge peice of the puzzle.
>yep!


JD is an idiot.

GIT - R - DONE

Trish
December 4th 05, 11:54 PM
"-L." > wrote in message
oups.com...
>
> Cheryl wrote:
> > I never said I don't read here. I said I don't post. Except,
> > apparently, to clear my name. No reason for it, and I wonder why I
> > bother. I'm not a threat to any of you. I wonder why you seem to
> > think I am?
> >
>
> Because they're all a bunch of shiftless, lying ****ing hypocrites.
> You're right - it's not worth the bother.
>
> -L.
>

hehe see I made it back in time to catch these posts before my
newsreader dumped them.

Lyn if its a bother, why did you respond? huh, huh, why? tell me why? I
need to know what makes you tick!

cheerio ole girl!