PDA

View Full Version : Urinary neutralizer product reccomendation?

CattGirlie via CatKB.com
November 18th 05, 07:19 PM
Does any one have any recomendations for the "best" product? Also, products
for use on blankets, etc (Like cna go in the wash - such as bleach?)
Thanks
Cattgirlie

Juls
November 18th 05, 09:30 PM
In article <[email protected]>, "CattGirlie via CatKB.com" <[email protected]>
wrote:

> Does any one have any recomendations for the "best" product? Also, products
> for use on blankets, etc (Like cna go in the wash - such as bleach?)
> Thanks
> Cattgirlie

I'm not sure about neutralizer...someone else will likely have a
recommendation. I just wash things like blankets, etc. in the washer
with my regular products. It removes the smell just fine.

To keep them from going in the same place, I use Feliway. Kind of
expensive, but worth it. It has some kind of pheromes in it.

--
Email (remove annoying hyphens)
j-u-l-i-AT-e-c-t-DOT-o-r-g

CattGirlie via CatKB.com
November 19th 05, 02:38 AM
I am afraid to not use bleach at least when washing these things because I
know it doesn't matter if *I* can't smell it, it matters that Simon can't
smell.....
Cattgirlie

Juls wrote:
>> Does any one have any recomendations for the "best" product? Also, products
>> for use on blankets, etc (Like cna go in the wash - such as bleach?)
>> Thanks
>> Cattgirlie
>
>I'm not sure about neutralizer...someone else will likely have a
>recommendation. I just wash things like blankets, etc. in the washer
>with my regular products. It removes the smell just fine.
>
>To keep them from going in the same place, I use Feliway. Kind of
>expensive, but worth it. It has some kind of pheromes in it.

No More Retail
November 19th 05, 03:46 AM
http://www.fanciers.com/cat-faqs/misc.shtml#removing_urine_odor

CattGirlie via CatKB.com
November 19th 05, 10:42 PM
Thanks!! This web site has some great advice!!
Cattgirlie