PDA

View Full Version : Re: He hasn't pee for 20 hours

Cheryl
November 19th 05, 04:46 AM
On Fri 18 Nov 2005 10:33:32p, whitershadeofpale wrote in
rec.pets.cats.health+behav
oups.com):

> Off Topic; you said you cannot tell if he has been neutered or
> not eh

Not off topic!!!

You can tell by the size of the package under his tail. Some cats
have very small, almost non-existent empty sacs, but some have ball
sacks that you can notice. My experience has been that it's visably
unmistakeable when the male is intact. The other prominent sign is
that his pee will stink to high heaven. Not exactly like a skunk
smell, but it will linger like skunk stink.

--
Cheryl

whitershadeofpale
November 19th 05, 04:59 AM
Cheryl wrote:

> Not off topic!!!

hehe

well, Jingong is a female, I didn't wanna come out and suggest she feel
his jewels ... to see wether or not...

and...but I had a feeling someone would handle this dept with Jingong.

:)

jingong
November 19th 05, 06:48 AM
Well.... now i am sure he is a he. And he peed once just now. But no stool
so far...It's said you can tell about his health condition by ovserving
that. I am expecting.

"whitershadeofpale" >
groups.com...

> Cheryl wrote:
>
>> Not off topic!!!
>>

> hehe
>
> well, Jingong is a female, I didn't wanna come out and suggest she feel
> his jewels ... to see wether or not...
>
> and...but I had a feeling someone would handle this dept with Jingong.
>
> :)

whitershadeofpale
November 19th 05, 01:58 PM
jingong wrote:
> Well.... now i am sure he is a he. And he peed once just now. But no stool
> so far...It's said you can tell about his health condition by ovserving
> that. I am expecting.

I'm glad he made water...

I'm sure the other will be along...I think the more un-inhibited he
feels the easier it will be for him.

You're right, he looks very healthy, and he probably is...

Hope you two have a grand weekend!

If you don't see his jewels, then he has been neutered...

>From Rear View, you can see them if they are there, without even
touching him..
(if his tail is lifted) ... Especially since his hair is short.

at some point, yule wants to take him and update his shots...he may
have had them, but there's no way you can know this. If you need
money...there are many wonderful women (and a few men) on here that are
willing to send money to your vet.

aaaand! Has his name come to you yet? Just curios.

DON'T NAME HIM CONAN! HEHE...

5cats
November 19th 05, 03:59 PM
jingong wrote:

> Well.... now i am sure he is a he. And he peed once just now. But no
> stool so far...It's said you can tell about his health condition by
> ovserving that. I am expecting.

There's no way of knowing what he ate (or didn't eat) before he found you,
so don't be surprised if the first one or two poops are irregular or
stinky. But that should settle down in a few days.