PDA

View Full Version : Getting a whining cat nurtered

November 19th 05, 10:11 PM
Hi All, I have this Male Cat stray I took in, and lateley it has been
doind a lot of whining and howling ,sometimes waking me up in the
middle of the night.
He goes to the vet monday to get fixed, and my question is do you think
this will stop the whining, and if so how long should it take?
BTY he is deaf if that matters??
Thanks, Tony

No More Retail
November 19th 05, 10:15 PM
Tony it should stop after he gets fixed take a little time while hormones
get flushed out of the system
but my experience with deaf cats having one my self is that they still are
loud

Niel Humphreys
November 20th 05, 01:56 AM
> wrote in message
oups.com...
> Hi All, I have this Male Cat stray I took in, and lateley it has been
> doind a lot of whining and howling ,sometimes waking me up in the
> middle of the night.
> He goes to the vet monday to get fixed, and my question is do you think
> this will stop the whining, and if so how long should it take?
> BTY he is deaf if that matters??
> Thanks, Tony

Troll

cybercat
November 20th 05, 03:28 AM
"Niel Humphreys" > wrote in
message ...
> > wrote in message
> oups.com...
> > Hi All, I have this Male Cat stray I took in, and lateley it has been
> > doind a lot of whining and howling ,sometimes waking me up in the
> > middle of the night.
> > He goes to the vet monday to get fixed, and my question is do you think
> > this will stop the whining, and if so how long should it take?
> > BTY he is deaf if that matters??
> > Thanks, Tony
>

> Troll

always great to hear from you, Niel. You always have so much to offer.

cybercat
November 20th 05, 03:29 AM
"No More Retail" > wrote in message
. ..
> Alright another stuck up get added to the file

Where are these assholes coming from? They're as bad as the
rec.pets.cats.anecdotes jerks.

No More Retail
November 20th 05, 03:44 AM
That makes 2 that have been added just today

ANTHONY DIODATI
November 20th 05, 09:50 AM
It was'nt a Troll Ass hole
"Niel Humphreys" > wrote in
message ...
> > wrote in message
> oups.com...
> > Hi All, I have this Male Cat stray I took in, and lateley it has been
> > doind a lot of whining and howling ,sometimes waking me up in the
> > middle of the night.
> > He goes to the vet monday to get fixed, and my question is do you think
> > this will stop the whining, and if so how long should it take?
> > BTY he is deaf if that matters??
> > Thanks, Tony
>

> Troll

No More Retail
November 20th 05, 04:34 PM
Thank you ANTHONY
"ANTHONY DIODATI" > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> It was'nt a Troll Ass hole
> "Niel Humphreys" > wrote in
> message ...
>> > wrote in message
>> oups.com...
>> > Hi All, I have this Male Cat stray I took in, and lateley it has been
>> > doind a lot of whining and howling ,sometimes waking me up in the
>> > middle of the night.
>> > He goes to the vet monday to get fixed, and my question is do you think
>> > this will stop the whining, and if so how long should it take?
>> > BTY he is deaf if that matters??
>> > Thanks, Tony
>>

>> Troll

ANTHONY DIODATI
November 20th 05, 04:38 PM
"No More Retail" > wrote in message
. ..
> Thank you ANTHONY
> "ANTHONY DIODATI" > wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> > It was'nt a Troll Ass hole
> > "Niel Humphreys" > wrote in
> > message ...
> >> oups.com...
Thanks for you reply, No More Retail,
I just hope he settles down after he is altered.
Tony
BTY to you other folks, I have better things to do that write fake questions
to a newsgroup.

cybercat
November 20th 05, 04:53 PM
"ANTHONY DIODATI" > wrote:

> BTY to you other folks, I have better things to do that write fake
questions
> to a newsgroup.

Of course you do. There are always a few morons in every group
who love to yell "troll."

Which amounts to trolling, if you think about it.

November 22nd 05, 10:11 AM
just ask the vet.
my old dad was deaf, and he shouted all the time too...

Olive dyou ear me, where's me hearing aid?

-L.
November 22nd 05, 11:34 AM
wrote:
> just ask the vet.
> my old dad was deaf, and he shouted all the time too...
>
> Olive dyou ear me, where's me hearing aid?

oh look. barry's kid brother is here. Where's the Grimp?

-L.

whitershadeofpale
November 22nd 05, 11:49 AM
-L. wrote:

> oh look. barry's kid brother is here. Where's the Grimp?
>
> -L.

you mean gimp?
what is grimp?
you mean grimp don't you, I don't know what grimp is

cybercat
November 22nd 05, 06:10 PM
"whitershadeofpale" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> -L. wrote:
>
> > oh look. barry's kid brother is here. Where's the Grimp?
> >
> > -L.
>
> you mean gimp?
> what is grimp?
> you mean grimp don't you, I don't know what grimp is

Look at the time she posted. Lynnie's Wasted Hours.

whitershadeofpale
November 22nd 05, 09:28 PM
-L. wrote:
> wrote:
> > just ask the vet.
> > my old dad was deaf, and he shouted all the time too...
> >
> > Olive dyou ear me, where's me hearing aid?
>
> oh look. barry's kid brother is here. Where's the Grimp?
>
> -L.

-L.
November 22nd 05, 11:01 PM
whitershadeofpale wrote:
> -L. wrote:
> > wrote:
> > > just ask the vet.
> > > my old dad was deaf, and he shouted all the time too...
> > >
> > > Olive dyou ear me, where's me hearing aid?
> >
> > oh look. barry's kid brother is here. Where's the Grimp?
> >
> > -L.

Grimp (grey-mmp - must be pronounced in this manner)
Noun; slang:
1. A roach clip of specific design.
2. An 8-inch hemostat.

-L.

§cratch
November 22nd 05, 11:03 PM
-L. wrote:

> Grimp (grey-mmp - must be pronounced in this manner)
> Noun; slang:
> 1. A roach clip of specific design.
> 2. An 8-inch hemostat.
>
> -L.

-L.
November 22nd 05, 11:10 PM
§cratch wrote:
> -L. wrote:
>
> > Grimp (grey-mmp - must be pronounced in this manner)
> > Noun; slang:
> > 1. A roach clip of specific design.
> > 2. An 8-inch hemostat.
> >
> > -L.

http://www.answers.com/topic/hemostat

Looks like a pair of scissors that lock, except the tips are flat and
have littte ridges in them. Perfect for grimping those little rose
buds.
http://www.answers.com/topic/roach-clip
-L.

-L.
November 22nd 05, 11:18 PM
cybercat wrote:
> "whitershadeofpale" > wrote in message
> oups.com...
> >
> > -L. wrote:
> >
> > > oh look. barry's kid brother is here. Where's the Grimp?
> > >
> > > -L.
> >
> > you mean gimp?
> > what is grimp?
> > you mean grimp don't you, I don't know what grimp is
> >

> Look at the time she posted. Lynnie's Wasted Hours.

You're commiting libel, sweetie. Remember, I now have your ISP
address...

-L.

§cratch
November 22nd 05, 11:20 PM
-L. wrote:

> -L.

it's all coming together now

I can't find the link to you're site
I wanna see that cat

-L.
November 23rd 05, 12:12 AM
§cratch wrote:
> -L. wrote:
>
> > -L.
>

> it's all coming together now
>
> I can't find the link to you're site
> I wanna see that cat

http://groups.msn.com/idontmindsCompanionAnimalConnection/shoebox.msnw?albumlist=2
-L.

§cratch
November 23rd 05, 12:17 AM
-L. wrote:

> > I can't find the link to you're site
> > I wanna see that cat
>
> http://groups.msn.com/idontmindsCompanionAnimalConnection/shoebox.msnw?albumlist=2
> -L.

Thanks

I'd like to order one of these here please
http://groups.msn.com/idontmindsCompanionAnimalConnection/shoebox.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=37

I want it drop shipped to NMR

put it on my tab

Many Thanks

-L.
November 23rd 05, 01:18 AM
§cratch wrote:
> -L. wrote:
>
> > > I can't find the link to you're site
> > > I wanna see that cat
> >
> > http://groups.msn.com/idontmindsCompanionAnimalConnection/shoebox.msnw?albumlist=2
> > -L.
>
> Thanks
>
> I'd like to order one of these here please
> http://groups.msn.com/idontmindsCompanionAnimalConnection/shoebox.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=37
>
> I want it drop shipped to NMR
>
> put it on my tab
>
> Many Thanks

Hand knitted. I don't think you can afford it.
-L.

Cheryl
November 23rd 05, 01:23 AM
On Tue 22 Nov 2005 04:28:56p, whitershadeofpale wrote in
rec.pets.cats.health+behav (news:1132694936.032053.306070
@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com):

> Subject: OT: What is Grimp dangit!

Ferengi waiter employed at Quark's bar in 2372.

--
Cheryl

-L.
November 23rd 05, 06:52 AM
Cheryl wrote:

> Ferengi waiter employed at Quark's bar in 2372.
>
> --
> Cheryl

Damn, you're good!
-L.

whitershadeofpale
November 24th 05, 03:51 AM
Cheryl wrote:

> Ferengi waiter employed at Quark's bar in 2372.
>
> --
> Cheryl

I kinda figured you for one of them Trekkies

You probably have the original Enterprise hanging from your ceiling.

hahahaha

No More Retail
November 24th 05, 05:26 AM
You point is I have an crew autograph copy :-)
"whitershadeofpale" > wrote in message
ups.com...

> Cheryl wrote:
>
>> Ferengi waiter employed at Quark's bar in 2372.
>>
>> --
>> Cheryl
>
> I kinda figured you for one of them Trekkies
>
> You probably have the original Enterprise hanging from your ceiling.
>
> hahahaha

whitershadeofpale
November 24th 05, 06:09 AM
> No More Retail wrote:
> You point is I have an crew autograph copy :-)

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times... Message Spock?"
-- Kirk
"None that I am concious of... except, of course, Happy Thanksgiving.
Surely the best of times" -- Spock (Star Trek II)

No More Retail
November 24th 05, 06:51 AM
Heck I just bought a drd from the farscape sci-fi series when I was in
California for the convention. Get that thru security with no questions
asked.
The cats hate me right now It is remote control all they know is that
this big yellow thing with lights and noise keeps chasing them around the
house and out of the kitchen and it is as fast as them and turns quicker it
even squirts water
"whitershadeofpale" > wrote in message
oups.com...

>> No More Retail wrote:
>> You point is I have an crew autograph copy :-)
>

> It was the best of times, it was the worst of times... Message Spock?"
> -- Kirk
> "None that I am concious of... except, of course, Happy Thanksgiving.
> Surely the best of times" -- Spock (Star Trek II)

Climax
November 25th 05, 07:25 PM
testing...hello IS THERE ANYBODY IN THERE?

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I don't think anyones home

"-L." > wrote in message
ups.com...

> whitershadeofpale wrote:
> > -L. wrote:

> > > oh look. barry's kid brother is here. Where's the Grimp?
> > >
> > > -L.
>
> Grimp (grey-mmp - must be pronounced in this manner)
> Noun; slang:
> 1. A roach clip of specific design.
> 2. An 8-inch hemostat.
>
> -L.

ANTHONY DIODATI
December 3rd 05, 03:04 AM
"cybercat" > wrote in message

> "ANTHONY DIODATI" > wrote:
>

> > BTY to you other folks, I have better things to do that write fake
> questions
> > to a newsgroup.
> >

> Of course you do. There are always a few morons in every group
> who love to yell "troll."
>
> Which amounts to trolling, if you think about it.

Got Him back that same night, He is now like a totality different cat,
Thanks, Tony D.

cybercat
December 3rd 05, 03:54 AM
"ANTHONY DIODATI" > wrote in message
news:[email protected]

> "cybercat" > wrote in message
> >
> > "ANTHONY DIODATI" > wrote:
> >

> > > BTY to you other folks, I have better things to do that write fake
> > questions
> > > to a newsgroup.
> > >

> > Of course you do. There are always a few morons in every group
> > who love to yell "troll."
> >
> > Which amounts to trolling, if you think about it.
>
> Got Him back that same night, He is now like a totality different cat,
> Thanks, Tony D.

I'm really glad it worked out, Anthony. You did the right thing, as I am
sure you can see now.
We'd love to hear more about your cat, if you ever want to share.