PDA

View Full Version : Re: Declawing etc Illegal in Rome

November 20th 05, 10:46 PM
>He did put that part in quotes ("), so I
>think he got it.

Yet he responded as though I wrote them. If he wants to respond to those
quotes it only makes sense that he do so to Bryan. I didn't write them,
I only followed up with his message which stands by itself. It would be
just as silly if, in reply to your words, I were to write the reply to
someone else.

Megan

nothing."

-Edmund Burke

Learn The TRUTH About Declawing
http://www.stopdeclaw.com

Zuzu's Cats Photo Album:
http://www.PictureTrail.com/zuzu22

way."

- W.H. Murray

Phil P.
November 20th 05, 11:09 PM
> wrote in message
> >He did put that part in quotes ("), so I
> >think he got it.
>
> Yet he responded as though I wrote them. If he wants to respond to those
> quotes it only makes sense that he do so to Bryan. I didn't write them,
> I only followed up with his message which stands by itself. It would be
> just as silly if, in reply to your words, I were to write the reply to
> someone else.

Bryan wrote to you- not me. You used his letter as a reference- I simply
commented on contents the reference.