PDA

View Full Version : Eau de Toilette

whitershadeofpale
November 21st 05, 04:25 AM
Dear magic cat group
I know you can answer all things

I have observed that male cats do not put out a smell after they are
neutered

I had a normal male cat, he would put his scent on me
Especially when he was happy to see me.

A very distinct smell

DemoDisk
November 21st 05, 06:46 AM
"whitershadeofpale" > wrote in message
ps.com...
> Dear magic cat group
> I know you can answer all things
>
> I have observed that male cats do not put out a smell after they are
> neutered
>
> I had a normal male cat, he would put his scent on me
> Especially when he was happy to see me.
>
> A very distinct smell

Um, did you have a question?

If your cat puts his scent on you, you belong to him and to no other cat
in the world. Think about that. It's a serious responsibility and you'd
better not screw around.

A dog -- hell, a dog might smell another dog on you, but he'll be more
interested in the other *dog*. A cat will get fur-ious with you and the
other cat, and freeze you out so bad you'll think the sun went out.

HTH,
JPM

whitershadeofpale
November 21st 05, 12:48 PM
DemoDisk wrote:

> Um, did you have a question?

I have an idea about this, but where are the scent glands?
Are the scent glands different with males and females?
Do neutered cats stop putting their parfume on things.

I'm not talking about pee pee, like a dog might mark a tree.

Barry

whitershadeofpale
November 21st 05, 01:20 PM
whitershadeofpale wrote:

> I have an idea about this, but where are the scent glands?
> Are the scent glands different with males and females?
> Do neutered cats stop putting their parfume on things.
>
> I'm not talking about pee pee, like a dog might mark a tree.
>
> Barry

I believe I asked a question here people! What is wrong with ya'll

You're not getting paid to just answer when you get good and ready...

Oh well, I guess nobody cares.
Nobody loves me.
Think I'll just go out in the back yard and eat worms from the garden.

whitershadeofpale
November 21st 05, 02:08 PM
DemoDisk wrote:

A cat will get fur-ious with you and the
> other cat, and freeze you out so bad you'll think the sun went out.

that's too funny

cybercat
November 21st 05, 05:32 PM
"whitershadeofpale" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> whitershadeofpale wrote:
>
> > I have an idea about this, but where are the scent glands?
> > Are the scent glands different with males and females?
> > Do neutered cats stop putting their parfume on things.
> >
> > I'm not talking about pee pee, like a dog might mark a tree.
> >
> > Barry
>
> I believe I asked a question here people! What is wrong with ya'll
>
> You're not getting paid to just answer when you get good and ready...
>
> Oh well, I guess nobody cares.
> Nobody loves me.
> Think I'll just go out in the back yard and eat worms from the garden.

Lyn tells me they are a great source of protein. :)

cybercat
November 21st 05, 05:33 PM
"whitershadeofpale" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> DemoDisk wrote:
>
> A cat will get fur-ious with you and the
> > other cat, and freeze you out so bad you'll think the sun went out.
>
> that's too funny

I love creative writing.

whitershadeofpale
November 21st 05, 05:49 PM
whitershadeofpale wrote:
> DemoDisk wrote:
>
> A cat will get fur-ious with you and the
> > other cat, and freeze you out so bad you'll think the sun went out.
>
> that's too funny

I guess I stumped the great Magic Cat Group

I will go get the answer, come back and expound on it just a little
bit.

I already know the answer, did I mention anything about mites?

I'll be back in two shakes of a lambs tail

whitershadeofpale
November 21st 05, 05:57 PM
whitershadeofpale wrote:

> I'll be back in two shakes of a lambs tail

Cats have scent glands along the tail, on each side of their head, on
their lips, base of their tail, chin, near their sex organs, and
between their front paws. They use these glands to scent mark their
territory. When the cat rubs you, he is marking you with his scent,
claiming you as "his." Too, he is picking up your scent. Cats rub up
against furniture or doorways for the same reason - to mark the item as
"his". (Urine spraying is also a territorial marking, by the way.)

http://www.xmission.com/~emailbox/whycat.htm

man that hurt! lol

don't cats also have mites on them all the time

cybercat
November 21st 05, 06:07 PM
"whitershadeofpale" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> whitershadeofpale wrote:
>
> > I'll be back in two shakes of a lambs tail
>

> Cats have scent glands along the tail, on each side of their head, on
> their lips, base of their tail, chin, near their sex organs, and
> between their front paws. They use these glands to scent mark their
> territory. When the cat rubs you, he is marking you with his scent,
> claiming you as "his." Too, he is picking up your scent. Cats rub up
> against furniture or doorways for the same reason - to mark the item as
> "his". (Urine spraying is also a territorial marking, by the way.)
>
> http://www.xmission.com/~emailbox/whycat.htm
>
> man that hurt! lol

Well, see, son, why should anyone here do it for you when
you can do it yourself? :) (That sounds familiar, for some reason.)

Mooo hahahaha!

> don't cats also have mites on them all the time

No.

whitershadeofpale
November 21st 05, 06:13 PM
cybercat wrote:

> > man that hurt! lol
>
> Well, see, son, why should anyone here do it for you when
> you can do it yourself? :) (That sounds familiar, for some reason.)
>
> Mooo hahahaha!
>

> > don't cats also have mites on them all the time
> >

> No.

careful now, you might loose a button on your shirt

Lumpy
November 21st 05, 06:32 PM
"whitershadeofpale" > wrote in message
ups.com...

> cybercat wrote:
>
> > > man that hurt! lol
> >
> > Well, see, son, why should anyone here do it for you when
> > you can do it yourself? :) (That sounds familiar, for some reason.)
> >
> > Mooo hahahaha!
> >

> > > don't cats also have mites on them all the time
> > >

> > No.
>
> careful now, you might loose a button on your shirt

What? I forgot my decoder ring.

whitershadeofpale
November 21st 05, 09:25 PM
Lumpy wrote:

> What? I forgot my decoder ring.

> > > Mooo hahahaha!??

I say, you was laughing good eh?... I need some of what you're on

orangke peko black tea?

cybercat
November 21st 05, 10:10 PM
"whitershadeofpale" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> Lumpy wrote:
>
> > What? I forgot my decoder ring.

> I say, you was laughing good eh?... I need some of what you're on
>
> orangke peko black tea?

Damn it, you did it again. Please put that line back in and translate!!
Then I will tell you what I am drinking. Hell, maybe I will send you some.

whitershadeofpale
November 21st 05, 10:20 PM
cybercat wrote:

> Damn it, you did it again. Please put that line back in and translate!!
> Then I will tell you what I am drinking. Hell, maybe I will send you some.

it's not funny now

whitershadeofpale
November 21st 05, 10:45 PM
cybercat wrote:

> Damn it, you did it again. Please put that line back in and translate!!
> Then I will tell you what I am drinking. Hell, maybe I will send you some.

It means, if you are laughing too hard, you could laugh a button right
off your shirt
I told it won't funny, hell it may have never been funny

so what's in the cup?

Lumpy
November 21st 05, 10:54 PM
"whitershadeofpale" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> cybercat wrote:
>
> > Damn it, you did it again. Please put that line back in and translate!!
> > Then I will tell you what I am drinking. Hell, maybe I will send you
some.

> It means, if you are laughing too hard, you could laugh a button right
> off your shirt
> I told it won't funny, hell it may have never been funny

My shirt has no buttons.

> so what's in the cup?

Harris Teeter store brand Columbian Coffee. Cream, no sugar.
Pretty boring, eh?

No More Retail
November 21st 05, 10:55 PM
WHAT NO SHOT OF WHISKEY!
"Lumpy" > wrote in message

> "whitershadeofpale" > wrote in message
> oups.com...
>>
>> cybercat wrote:
>>
>> > Damn it, you did it again. Please put that line back in and translate!!
>> > Then I will tell you what I am drinking. Hell, maybe I will send you
> some.
>>
>> It means, if you are laughing too hard, you could laugh a button right
>> off your shirt
>> I told it won't funny, hell it may have never been funny
>>

> My shirt has no buttons.
>
>> so what's in the cup?
>>

> Harris Teeter store brand Columbian Coffee. Cream, no sugar.
> Pretty boring, eh?

Lumpy
November 21st 05, 10:56 PM
"whitershadeofpale" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> cybercat wrote:
>
> > Damn it, you did it again. Please put that line back in and translate!!
> > Then I will tell you what I am drinking. Hell, maybe I will send you
some.

> it's not funny now

oo sorry.

Lumpy
November 21st 05, 11:58 PM
"No More Retail" > wrote in message
.. .
> WHAT NO SHOT OF WHISKEY!

Hee! No, but that sounds pretty good. I'd want a little something sweet in
there, too, and some whipped cream. A proper Irish Coffee. Or maybe some
Bailey's Irish Creme on the side, straight up.

> "Lumpy" > wrote in message
> >
> > "whitershadeofpale" > wrote in message
> > oups.com...

> > some.
> >>
> >> It means, if you are laughing too hard, you could laugh a button right
> >> off your shirt
> >> I told it won't funny, hell it may have never been funny
> >>

> > My shirt has no buttons.
> >
> >> so what's in the cup?
> >>

> > Harris Teeter store brand Columbian Coffee. Cream, no sugar.
> > Pretty boring, eh?

whitershadeofpale
November 22nd 05, 01:56 AM
Lumpy wrote:

> Harris Teeter store brand Columbian Coffee. Cream, no sugar.
> Pretty boring, eh?

Mine is Food Lion 100% Columbian Coffee no sugar no cream
(that's I lie, I'd like to be a man who drinks black coffee, but I
ain't)