PDA

View Full Version : What kind of cigarettes does you're cat smoke

whitershadeofpale
November 22nd 05, 12:03 AM
tell the truth

Brian Link
November 22nd 05, 04:23 AM
On 21 Nov 2005 15:03:25 -0800, "whitershadeofpale"
> wrote:

>tell the truth

Louis would smoke Camels, but he doesn't have opposable thumbs, and
even if he could light a lighter his face would erupt in flame.

He's content in eating any detritus off our floors, shelves or
countertops.

BLink

whitershadeofpale
November 22nd 05, 04:40 AM
Brian Link wrote:

> He's content in eating any detritus off our floors, shelves or
> countertops.
>
> BLink

ha

I hear ya!

I was thinking more along the lines of second hand smoke
I guess no-one on here smokes (catnipped)...

ha, he said, detritus

cybercat
November 22nd 05, 05:33 AM
"whitershadeofpale" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> Brian Link wrote:
>
> > He's content in eating any detritus off our floors, shelves or
> > countertops.
> >
> > BLink
>
> ha
>
> I hear ya!
>
> I was thinking more along the lines of second hand smoke
> I guess no-one on here smokes (catnipped)...
>
> ha, he said, detritus

Barry, would you mind telling Brian to clean his gd house?
Less for the cat to eat that might get stuck in his intestines.

November 22nd 05, 10:48 AM
What kind of cigarettes does you're cat smoke?

The only ones we have are the home made 'illegal' variety.
My female cat seems to follow 'it' round the room sitting on whoever's lap
has the 'doobie'...
She will even steal 'unlighted ones', and hide them away in her cat house...

whitershadeofpale
November 22nd 05, 11:26 AM
wrote:

> She will even steal 'unlighted ones', and hide them away in her cat house...

im a tweener right now...(im between cats)
Occasionally I would smoke, my cat never complained...
(but I hate rat smoke...i kept the fan on...)

-L.
November 22nd 05, 12:31 PM
whitershadeofpale wrote:
> tell the truth

Hawaiian sensimilla.
-L.

CatNipped
November 22nd 05, 02:46 PM
"whitershadeofpale" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> Brian Link wrote:
>
> > He's content in eating any detritus off our floors, shelves or
> > countertops.
> >
> > BLink
>
> ha
>
> I hear ya!
>
> I was thinking more along the lines of second hand smoke
> I guess no-one on here smokes (catnipped)...

Nope, I don't smoke - and if I did I wouldn't do it around my cats. Not
only will it harm their lungs, but the tar and nicotine accumulates on a
cat's coat (like it does on the curtains, walls, furntiture, etc. of a
smoker's house). Then cats will lick off the tar and nicotine and have a
*MUCH* higher chance of getting lymphoma.

Hugs,

CatNipped

> ha, he said, detritus

CatNipped
November 22nd 05, 04:04 PM
"Diane" > wrote in message
> In article >,
> "CatNipped" > wrote:
>
> > Nope, I don't smoke - and if I did I wouldn't do it around my cats. Not
> > only will it harm their lungs, but the tar and nicotine accumulates on a
> > cat's coat (like it does on the curtains, walls, furntiture, etc. of a
> > smoker's house).
>
> Or in the lungs . . . ever clean a wall at a smoker's house? The wall is
> sometimes an entirely different colour underneath. It's pretty scary.

Yep, we moved into a smoker's house. I thought they had horrible taste in
wall color - pukey yellow - but the walls were actually white underneath all
the gunk. *AND* there were cigarette burns on all the bathroom counters
(which were conveniently covered with knick-knacks when we did the
walk-through).

Smoking is just plain nasty!

Hugs,

CatNipped

> --
> Web site: http://www.slywy.com/
> Message board: http://www.slywy.com/phpBB2/
> Journal: http://slywy.diaryland.com/

cybercat
November 22nd 05, 07:17 PM
"Diane" > wrote in message
> In article >,
> "CatNipped" > wrote:
>
> > Nope, I don't smoke - and if I did I wouldn't do it around my cats. Not
> > only will it harm their lungs, but the tar and nicotine accumulates on a
> > cat's coat (like it does on the curtains, walls, furntiture, etc. of a
> > smoker's house).
>
> Or in the lungs . . . ever clean a wall at a smoker's house? The wall is
> sometimes an entirely different colour underneath. It's pretty scary.
> --

You have to use some kind of special stuff on the walls or paint
will not stick.

whitershadeofpale
November 22nd 05, 11:09 PM
cybercat wrote:

> You have to use some kind of special stuff on the walls or paint
> will not stick.

pine oil will cut it, but then again, if it's flat latex it might not.

killz primer might be a good blocker

Charlie Wilkes
November 24th 05, 01:20 AM
On Tue, 22 Nov 2005 09:48:45 GMT, > wrote:

>What kind of cigarettes does you're cat smoke?
>
>The only ones we have are the home made 'illegal' variety.
>My female cat seems to follow 'it' round the room sitting on whoever's lap
>has the 'doobie'...
>She will even steal 'unlighted ones', and hide them away in her cat house...

My tenants' cat is like that. She was living in my house for awhile.
When the stash came out, the cat was on my lap in a jiffy. My current
cat, Tweaker, is just the opposite... doesn't like the smoke at all.

Charlie

whitershadeofpale
November 24th 05, 01:45 AM
wrote:

> home made 'illegal' variety.

I reckon that depends on whare you live.

It's interesting. The same people who went smokeless (CO) are now free
to smoke ganja.

Call them "Colorodo Cats"

Kitkat
November 25th 05, 06:12 AM
-L. wrote:
> whitershadeofpale wrote:
>
>>tell the truth
>

> Hawaiian sensimilla.
> -L.

mmmmmm

No More Retail
November 25th 05, 06:17 AM
Gold hair
"Kitkat" > wrote in message
t...
> -L. wrote:
>> whitershadeofpale wrote:
>>
>>>tell the truth
>>

>> Hawaiian sensimilla.
>> -L.
>>

> mmmmmm

Wendy
November 25th 05, 02:00 PM
"cybercat" > wrote in message

> "Diane" > wrote in message
>> In article >,
>> "CatNipped" > wrote:
>>
>> > Nope, I don't smoke - and if I did I wouldn't do it around my cats.
>> > Not
>> > only will it harm their lungs, but the tar and nicotine accumulates on
>> > cat's coat (like it does on the curtains, walls, furntiture, etc. of a
>> > smoker's house).
>>
>> Or in the lungs . . . ever clean a wall at a smoker's house? The wall is
>> sometimes an entirely different colour underneath. It's pretty scary.
>> --
>
> You have to use some kind of special stuff on the walls or paint
> will not stick.

I never noticed paint not sticking to my walls when my husband and I still
smoked. I must admit one of the things that keeps me quit is the thought of
all that crap on the walls (and everything else) again.

Brian Link
November 26th 05, 04:32 AM
On 22 Nov 2005 05:33:55 +0100, "cybercat" > wrote:

>"whitershadeofpale" > wrote in message
oups.com...

>> Brian Link wrote:
>>
>> > He's content in eating any detritus off our floors, shelves or
>> > countertops.
>> >
>> > BLink
>>
>> ha
>>
>> I hear ya!
>>
>> I was thinking more along the lines of second hand smoke
>> I guess no-one on here smokes (catnipped)...
>>
>> ha, he said, detritus
>>

>Barry, would you mind telling Brian to clean his gd house?
>Less for the cat to eat that might get stuck in his intestines.

Who's your housekeeper? How many kids do you have? How big is your
house (or trailer)?

I'll be by with a white glove.

BLink

whitershadeofpale
November 28th 05, 02:36 AM
Brian Link wrote:

> Who's your housekeeper? How many kids do you have? How big is your
> house (or trailer)?
>
> I'll be by with a white glove.
>
> BLink

think ill call you pop-a-top