PDA

View Full Version : Re: Frozen hamburger

No More Retail
November 23rd 05, 02:51 AM
Douse a little bleach on the trash firballs won't come anywhere near it. I
have to do this to the trash every week on garbage day do to the damn
raccoons in the area

No More Retail
November 23rd 05, 03:00 AM
Mine are little professional lock pickers . They figured out how to open
child proof cabinets and containers. I actually have a frigs and freezers
with a lock on them
"No More Retail" > wrote in message
> Douse a little bleach on the trash firballs won't come anywhere near it.
> I have to do this to the trash every week on garbage day do to the damn
> raccoons in the area

Snittens
November 23rd 05, 05:07 AM
"No More Retail" > wrote in message
> Douse a little bleach on the trash firballs won't come anywhere near it.
> I have to do this to the trash every week on garbage day do to the damn
> raccoons in the area

Thanks for the tip! The raccoons chewed through our trash barrel. It's a
thick plastic Rubbermaid deal, supposed to be animal proof.

-Kelly

No More Retail
November 23rd 05, 05:18 AM
These raccoons got smart where they would knock over the trash and drag the
barrel away from the smell. I got their asses I took chili powder jalapeņo
powder and Greek purple hot pepper powder the hottest possible powdered
pepper, hot food and juice that I could find enough where it burned skin
and eyes. I spread it all around a 20 foot radius near the trash area and I
replace it about once a month. they hit that barrier it is like they just
got kick in the asses. I watched one get smart and climb thru the trees and
drop in the radius his feet touched it he went wild trying to get it off him
self. They won't even get near the boundary