PDA

View Full Version : Re: Frozen hamburger

whitershadeofpale
November 23rd 05, 12:57 PM
Diane wrote:

> I think someone will be confined during much of Turkey Day preparations.
> :)

you ever feed him any bloody red meat?

It won't hurt em...maybe he has a hankering for some

whitershadeofpale
November 23rd 05, 07:08 PM
Diane wrote:

> No, and I think freezer burned frozen meat would be hard on his teeth!

well yeah! lol

I was thinking more like a few thin slices of fresh tenderloin

only thing about meat...it has no dietary fiber

whitershadeofpale
November 23rd 05, 07:12 PM
Diane wrote:

> > > I think someone will be confined during much of Turkey Day preparations.
> > > :)

Diane must not be feeding her cat.

She caught the cat gnawing on a frozen lump of ground beef.
bloody beef pop! eeeeewww!

Poooor Kitty!

I say we take up a collection, send it to... "Hodge?"... mmhmmm