PDA

View Full Version : Litter-Robot

Ad0re
November 25th 05, 10:27 PM
I'm considering getting a litter robot to replace my litter maid. I have two
questions....

My cat likes to poop/pee in the same location in my littermaid, so
consequently all the waste gets raked into the corner of the receptacle, and
it ends up overflowing in less than a couple days. Would this be a problem
with the robot?

My cat is small, it's a full-grown Burmese at 5.5-6 pounds. Would this be
heavy enough to trip the sensor, or will my cat risk being taken for a ride
in the globe (and would this be a dangerous affair)?

Thanks.

Adam Helberg
November 27th 05, 09:40 PM
"Ad0re" > wrote in message news:[email protected]
> I'm considering getting a litter robot to replace my litter maid. I have two
> questions....
>
> My cat likes to poop/pee in the same location in my littermaid, so consequently all
> the waste gets raked into the corner of the receptacle, and it ends up overflowing
> in less than a couple days. Would this be a problem with the robot?
>
> My cat is small, it's a full-grown Burmese at 5.5-6 pounds. Would this be heavy
> enough to trip the sensor, or will my cat risk being taken for a ride in the globe
> (and would this be a dangerous affair)?
>
> Thanks.

I read a review of this in CatNip which was mostly positive. The only negative
comment was that it may be hard for a senior cat to use.

Adam