PDA

View Full Version : APOLOGY

aka_mojo@yahoo.com
November 26th 05, 01:31 PM
It has been brought to my attention that I have been considered
spamming.I want to apologize to the members of this group if they feel
that I have spammed with the Pet Alive product post.
I am fairly new to this and am still learning the "ins and outs" of
group posting. Yesterday was a very busy day and a "friend" told me
that they would do some posting for me, to help me out. I felt that
they had sufficient knowledge and knew the rules of posting.
Apparently, I was very wrong.
Again, I want to apologize and if anyone feels I have spammed this
group, please let me know. I can assure you that it will not happen
again.
Sincerely,
mjtv