PDA

View Full Version : Cheryl_Is_Freak

November 28th 05, 03:37 AM
woooo woooo look at me! I have a sheet on my head

Im so tired of you phsyco women

what the **** is your problem Cheryl!

you don't like men or something? tell the damn truth for once in your
life.

HEY CHERYL...Hack this baby!

bet men in suits kick your door in before you make it to root

WTF is wrong with you.

Don't you have a life? You never show pictures of your cats...
you just lurk and lurk and lurk...

may your ass suck buttermilk tonight!

CountryStuff
November 28th 05, 04:05 AM
<some asshole who is > wrote in message
oups.com...
> woooo woooo look at me! I have a sheet on my head
>
> Im so tired of you phsyco women
>
> what the **** is your problem Cheryl!
>
> you don't like men or something? tell the damn truth for once in your
> life.
>
> HEY CHERYL...Hack this baby!
>
> bet men in suits kick your door in before you make it to root
>
> WTF is wrong with you.
>
> Don't you have a life? You never show pictures of your cats...
> you just lurk and lurk and lurk...
>
> may your ass suck buttermilk tonight!

May you get fleas all over your cats you asshole.
She has posted many times her cats your just to busy being an asshole to her
all the time.
Maybe she lurks because everytime she post you and a couple others continue
to mess with her and continue to be assholes.
I see there are many good people in here and she has alot to offer if you
idiots would let things go. Your the ones who needs to get a life.
Your making it an unfit group over BS like this and this is a great group.
Grow Up why don't you try that ok.
You and your little gang of haters.

Cheryl
November 28th 05, 04:09 AM
On Sun 27 Nov 2005 10:37:01p, wrote in rec.pets.cats.health+behav
roups.com):

> woooo woooo look at me! I have a sheet on my head
>
> Im so tired of you phsyco women
>
> what the **** is your problem Cheryl!
>
> you don't like men or something? tell the damn truth for once in
> your life.
>
> HEY CHERYL...Hack this baby!
>
> bet men in suits kick your door in before you make it to root
>
> WTF is wrong with you.
>
> Don't you have a life? You never show pictures of your cats...
> you just lurk and lurk and lurk...
>
> may your ass suck buttermilk tonight!

Of course I have, Barry.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/shambondow/album?.dir=2a54&.src=ph

Then, there's the kitten's album:

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/shambondow/album?.dir=1f98

--
Cheryl

Cheryl
November 28th 05, 04:15 AM
On Sun 27 Nov 2005 11:05:53p, CountryStuff wrote in
rec.pets.cats.health+behav
):

> <some asshole who is > wrote in message
> oups.com...
>> woooo woooo look at me! I have a sheet on my head
>>
>> Im so tired of you phsyco women
>>
>> what the **** is your problem Cheryl!
>>
>> you don't like men or something? tell the damn truth for once
>> in your life.
>>
>> HEY CHERYL...Hack this baby!
>>
>> bet men in suits kick your door in before you make it to root
>>
>> WTF is wrong with you.
>>
>> Don't you have a life? You never show pictures of your cats...
>> you just lurk and lurk and lurk...
>>
>> may your ass suck buttermilk tonight!
>
> May you get fleas all over your cats you asshole.
> She has posted many times her cats your just to busy being an
> asshole to her all the time.
> Maybe she lurks because everytime she post you and a couple
> others continue to mess with her and continue to be assholes.
> I see there are many good people in here and she has alot to
> offer if you idiots would let things go. Your the ones who needs
> to get a life. Your making it an unfit group over BS like this
> and this is a great group. Grow Up why don't you try that ok.
> You and your little gang of haters.

Thanks CS.

--
Cheryl

whitershadeofpale
November 28th 05, 04:36 AM
Cheryl wrote:

> Of course I have, Barry.
>
> http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/shambondow/album?.dir=2a54&.src=ph
>
> Then, there's the kitten's album:
>
> http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/shambondow/album?.dir=1f98
>

> Hugs,
>
> --
> Cheryl

well a tic for a tac Cheryl, I don't wear no condom!

If I have axe to grind, I just say it.

Cool pics btw! but, nogo on the sheet. won't me.

Cheryl
November 28th 05, 04:40 AM
On Sun 27 Nov 2005 11:36:49p, whitershadeofpale wrote in
rec.pets.cats.health+behav (news:1133152609.547931.213960
@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com):

> well a tic for a tac Cheryl, I don't wear no condom!
>
> If I have axe to grind, I just say it.
>
> Cool pics btw! but, nogo on the sheet. won't me.

Gibberish as usual. Go back to Briar Rabbit stories. It suits you
better.

--
Cheryl

whitershadeofpale
November 28th 05, 04:58 AM
Cheryl wrote:

> Gibberish as usual. Go back to Briar Rabbit stories. It suits you
> better.
>

> --
> Cheryl

ah, you're just mad from the time I told you to roll it up and lick it
yourself!

what a whiner!

Candace
November 28th 05, 06:08 AM
whitershadeofpale wrote:

> ah, you're just mad from the time I told you to roll it up and lick it
> yourself!
>
> what a whiner!

I'd think you'd get sick of this crap after awhile but that's just me.

Candace

Lamey - The cable guy
November 28th 05, 06:08 AM
On Mon, 28 Nov 2005 04:05:53 GMT, "CountryStuff"
> wrote:

><some asshole who is > wrote in message
oups.com...
>> woooo woooo look at me! I have a sheet on my head
>>
>> Im so tired of you phsyco women
>>
>> what the **** is your problem Cheryl!
>>
>> you don't like men or something? tell the damn truth for once in your
>> life.
>>
>> HEY CHERYL...Hack this baby!
>>
>> bet men in suits kick your door in before you make it to root
>>
>> WTF is wrong with you.
>>
>> Don't you have a life? You never show pictures of your cats...
>> you just lurk and lurk and lurk...
>>
>> may your ass suck buttermilk tonight!
>
>May you get fleas all over your cats you asshole.
>She has posted many times her cats your just to busy being an asshole to her
>all the time.
>Maybe she lurks because everytime she post you and a couple others continue
>to mess with her and continue to be assholes.
>I see there are many good people in here and she has alot to offer if you
>idiots would let things go. Your the ones who needs to get a life.
>Your making it an unfit group over BS like this and this is a great group.
>Grow Up why don't you try that ok.
>You and your little gang of haters.

These anon cowards have no balls. I leave and the *******s sneak out
the gate. I guess it's time to spank the little ****s.

GIT - R - DONE

Lamey - The cable guy
November 28th 05, 06:09 AM
On 28 Nov 2005 04:15:56 GMT, Cheryl >
wrote:

>On Sun 27 Nov 2005 11:05:53p, CountryStuff wrote in
>rec.pets.cats.health+behav
):

>> <some asshole who is > wrote in message
>> oups.com...
>>> woooo woooo look at me! I have a sheet on my head
>>>
>>> Im so tired of you phsyco women
>>>
>>> what the **** is your problem Cheryl!
>>>
>>> you don't like men or something? tell the damn truth for once
>>> in your life.
>>>
>>> HEY CHERYL...Hack this baby!
>>>
>>> bet men in suits kick your door in before you make it to root
>>>
>>> WTF is wrong with you.
>>>
>>> Don't you have a life? You never show pictures of your cats...
>>> you just lurk and lurk and lurk...
>>>
>>> may your ass suck buttermilk tonight!
>>
>> May you get fleas all over your cats you asshole.
>> She has posted many times her cats your just to busy being an
>> asshole to her all the time.
>> Maybe she lurks because everytime she post you and a couple
>> others continue to mess with her and continue to be assholes.
>> I see there are many good people in here and she has alot to
>> offer if you idiots would let things go. Your the ones who needs
>> to get a life. Your making it an unfit group over BS like this
>> and this is a great group. Grow Up why don't you try that ok.
>> You and your little gang of haters.
>>

>Thanks CS.

Hello sweety, Can I play here?

GIT - R - DONE

Lamey - The cable guy
November 28th 05, 06:11 AM

To bad for you ya ****ing rats ass.

>Im so tired of you phsyco women

Then why don't you leave?

>what the **** is your problem Cheryl!

It would appear YOU are the problem.

>you don't like men or something? tell the damn truth for once in your
>life.
>
>HEY CHERYL...Hack this baby!

There isn't a keyboard small enough little boy.

>bet men in suits kick your door in before you make it to root

Tuff talk from an anonymous coward.

>WTF is wrong with you.

You?

>Don't you have a life? You never show pictures of your cats...
>you just lurk and lurk and lurk...

Are you the usenet police? Didn't think so.

>may your ass suck buttermilk tonight!

Your obsession is noted.

GIT - R - DONE

Lamey - The cable guy
November 28th 05, 06:13 AM
On 27 Nov 2005 20:36:49 -0800, "whitershadeofpale"
> wrote:

>Cheryl wrote:
>

>> Of course I have, Barry.
>>
>> http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/shambondow/album?.dir=2a54&.src=ph
>>
>> Then, there's the kitten's album:
>>
>> http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/shambondow/album?.dir=1f98
>>

>> Hugs,
>>
>> --
>> Cheryl
>
>well a tic for a tac Cheryl, I don't wear no condom!
>
>If I have axe to grind, I just say it.

You don't say much do you?

>Cool pics btw! but, nogo on the sheet. won't me.

Talk English ya ****ing tard.

GIT - R - DONE

Lamey - The cable guy
November 28th 05, 06:15 AM
On 28 Nov 2005 04:40:13 GMT, Cheryl >
wrote:

>On Sun 27 Nov 2005 11:36:49p, whitershadeofpale wrote in
>rec.pets.cats.health+behav (news:1133152609.547931.213960
):

>> well a tic for a tac Cheryl, I don't wear no condom!
>>
>> If I have axe to grind, I just say it.
>>
>> Cool pics btw! but, nogo on the sheet. won't me.
>
>Gibberish as usual. Go back to Briar Rabbit stories. It suits you
>better.

Where do these twits come from?

GIT - R - DONE

Lamey - The cable guy
November 28th 05, 06:16 AM
On 27 Nov 2005 20:58:12 -0800, "whitershadeofpale"
> wrote:

>Cheryl wrote:
>
>> Gibberish as usual. Go back to Briar Rabbit stories. It suits you
>> better.
>>

>> --
>> Cheryl
>
>ah, you're just mad from the time I told you to roll it up and lick it
>yourself!
>
>what a whiner!

Obsession is noted.

GIT - R - DONE

Lamey - The cable guy
November 28th 05, 06:32 AM
On 27 Nov 2005 22:08:28 -0800, "Candace" > wrote:

>whitershadeofpale wrote:
>>
>> ah, you're just mad from the time I told you to roll it up and lick it
>> yourself!
>>
>> what a whiner!
>
>I'd think you'd get sick of this crap after awhile but that's just me.
>
>Candace

Hi sweety, Ya got time for a walk in the park?

GIT - R - DONE

cheryl_is_freak
November 28th 05, 06:37 AM
Candace wrote:
> whitershadeofpale wrote:
> >
> > ah, you're just mad from the time I told you to roll it up and lick it
> > yourself!
> >
> > what a whiner!
>
> I'd think you'd get sick of this crap after awhile but that's just me.
>
> Candace

wow, just **** and here come the flies

cheryl_is_freak
November 28th 05, 06:39 AM
Lamey - The cable guy wrote:

> Obsession is noted.
>
> GIT - R - DONE

For 10 cents I'd stick my dick in your mouth

Lamey - The cable guy
November 28th 05, 07:13 AM
On 27 Nov 2005 22:37:30 -0800, "cheryl_is_freak"
> wrote:

>Candace wrote:
>> whitershadeofpale wrote:
>> >
>> > ah, you're just mad from the time I told you to roll it up and lick it
>> > yourself!
>> >
>> > what a whiner!
>>
>> I'd think you'd get sick of this crap after awhile but that's just me.
>>
>> Candace
>
>wow, just **** and here come the flies

You're the ****. Yiu darw flies.

You going bto sue me now coward?

GIT - R - DONE

Lamey - The cable guy
November 28th 05, 07:14 AM
On 27 Nov 2005 22:39:08 -0800, "cheryl_is_freak"
> wrote:

>Lamey - The cable guy wrote:
>
>> Obsession is noted.
>>
>> GIT - R - DONE
>
>For 10 cents I'd stick my dick in your mouth

From what I been told, You have no dick. Though your posts on the
Nambla site would say otherwise.

GIT - R - DONE

Lamey - The cable guy
November 28th 05, 07:25 AM
On Mon, 28 Nov 2005 00:13:45 -0700, Lamey - The cable guy
> wrote:

>On 27 Nov 2005 22:37:30 -0800, "cheryl_is_freak"
> wrote:
>

>>Candace wrote:

>>> I'd think you'd get sick of this crap after awhile but that's just me.
>>>
>>> Candace
>>
>>wow, just **** and here come the flies
>
>You're the ****. Yiu darw flies.
>
>You going bto sue me now coward?
>
>GIT - R - DONE

I said GET_R_DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GIT - R - DONE

John Doe
November 28th 05, 07:30 AM
Off-topic troll
see also:
"whitershadeofpale" <bigbadbarry adelphia.net>

cheryl_is_freak yahoo.com wrote:

> From: cheryl_is_freak yahoo.com
> Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav
> Subject: Cheryl_Is_Freak
> Date: 27 Nov 2005 19:37:01 -0800
>
> woooo woooo look at me! I have a sheet on my head
>
> Im so tired of you phsyco women
>
> what the **** is your problem Cheryl!
>
> you don't like men or something? tell the damn truth for once in your
> life.
>
> HEY CHERYL...Hack this baby!
>
> bet men in suits kick your door in before you make it to root
>
> WTF is wrong with you.
>
> Don't you have a life? You never show pictures of your cats...
> you just lurk and lurk and lurk...
>
> may your ass suck buttermilk tonight!

whitershadeofpale
November 28th 05, 02:04 PM
John Doe wrote:
> Off-topic troll
> see also:
> "whitershadeofpale" <bigbadbarry adelphia.net>

nope, it won't me doo doo man!
<JD sniffs his fingers>

see! I told you!

however! seeing that you like to point fingers
may YOUR ass suck buttermilk today!

RFLMAO!

You really don't know who that is?!?!

wow, you really do have your head up your buttox!

this is so boring!

Lamey - The cable guy
November 28th 05, 03:34 PM
On 28 Nov 2005 06:04:32 -0800, "whitershadeofpale"
> wrote:

>John Doe wrote:
>> Off-topic troll
>> see also:
>> "whitershadeofpale" <bigbadbarry adelphia.net>
>
>nope, it won't me doo doo man!
><JD sniffs his fingers>
>
>see! I told you!
>
>however! seeing that you like to point fingers
>may YOUR ass suck buttermilk today!
>
>RFLMAO!
>
>You really don't know who that is?!?!
>
>wow, you really do have your head up your buttox!
>
>this is so boring!

Your obsession with JDs ass is noted. You have an ass fetish don't
you?

GIT - R - DONE

cybercat
November 28th 05, 05:38 PM
"Cheryl" > wrote in message
> On Sun 27 Nov 2005 11:05:53p, CountryStuff wrote in
> rec.pets.cats.health+behav
> ):
>

> > <some asshole who is > wrote in message
> > oups.com...
> >> woooo woooo look at me! I have a sheet on my head
> >>
> >> Im so tired of you phsyco women
> >>
> >> what the **** is your problem Cheryl!
> >>
> >> you don't like men or something? tell the damn truth for once
> >> in your life.
> >>
> >> HEY CHERYL...Hack this baby!
> >>
> >> bet men in suits kick your door in before you make it to root
> >>
> >> WTF is wrong with you.
> >>
> >> Don't you have a life? You never show pictures of your cats...
> >> you just lurk and lurk and lurk...
> >>
> >> may your ass suck buttermilk tonight!
> >
> > May you get fleas all over your cats you asshole.
> > She has posted many times her cats your just to busy being an
> > asshole to her all the time.
> > Maybe she lurks because everytime she post you and a couple
> > others continue to mess with her and continue to be assholes.
> > I see there are many good people in here and she has alot to
> > offer if you idiots would let things go. Your the ones who needs
> > to get a life. Your making it an unfit group over BS like this
> > and this is a great group. Grow Up why don't you try that ok.
> > You and your little gang of haters.
> >

> Thanks CS.
>
> --
> Cheryl

FTR, I honestly have no idea who this freak is.
Unless it really is Barry. It sounds like somebody
doing a bad imitation of Barry. And nobody needs
that. lol

cybercat
November 28th 05, 05:44 PM
"Candace" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> whitershadeofpale wrote:
> >
> > ah, you're just mad from the time I told you to roll it up and lick it
> > yourself!
> >
> > what a whiner!
>
> I'd think you'd get sick of this crap after awhile but that's just me.

We all go through phases, don't we? When some of us are sick
of it, others are just getting warmed up. That's life, I guess.

Lumpy
November 28th 05, 06:06 PM
"Lamey - The cable guy" > wrote in message
> On 27 Nov 2005 22:37:30 -0800, "cheryl_is_freak"
> > wrote:
>

> >Candace wrote:

> >> I'd think you'd get sick of this crap after awhile but that's just me.
> >>
> >> Candace
> >
> >wow, just **** and here come the flies
>
> You're the ****. Yiu darw flies.
>
> You going bto sue me now coward?
>
> GIT - R - DONE

Is this one of your fanbois? Not a cat man,
it seems to me.

Lumpy
November 28th 05, 06:07 PM
"cheryl_is_freak" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> Lamey - The cable guy wrote:
>
> > Obsession is noted.
> >
> > GIT - R - DONE
>
> For 10 cents I'd stick my dick in your mouth

If I give you 20 will you stick it in a meat grinder?

Lumpy
November 28th 05, 06:08 PM
"cheryl_is_freak" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> Candace wrote:
> > whitershadeofpale wrote:
> > >
> > > ah, you're just mad from the time I told you to roll it up and lick it
> > > yourself!
> > >
> > > what a whiner!
> >
> > I'd think you'd get sick of this crap after awhile but that's just me.
> >
> > Candace
>
> wow, just **** and here come the flies

So, why are you pooping in the kitty group?

Hmm?

John Doe
November 28th 05, 06:15 PM
cheryl_is_freak yahoo.com wrote:

> Im so tired of you phsyco women
> what the **** is your problem Cheryl!
> you don't like men or something?

She doesn't like me, therefore she must be lesbian?

> From: cheryl_is_freak yahoo.com
> Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav
> Subject: Cheryl_Is_Freak
> Date: 27 Nov 2005 19:37:01 -0800

Lamey - The cable guy
November 28th 05, 06:59 PM
On 28 Nov 2005 18:38:00 +0100, "cybercat" > wrote:

>"Cheryl" > wrote in message
>> On Sun 27 Nov 2005 11:05:53p, CountryStuff wrote in
>> rec.pets.cats.health+behav
>> ):
>>

>> > <some asshole who is > wrote in message
>> > oups.com...

>> > May you get fleas all over your cats you asshole.
>> > She has posted many times her cats your just to busy being an
>> > asshole to her all the time.
>> > Maybe she lurks because everytime she post you and a couple
>> > others continue to mess with her and continue to be assholes.
>> > I see there are many good people in here and she has alot to
>> > offer if you idiots would let things go. Your the ones who needs
>> > to get a life. Your making it an unfit group over BS like this
>> > and this is a great group. Grow Up why don't you try that ok.
>> > You and your little gang of haters.
>> >

>> Thanks CS.
>>
>> --
>> Cheryl
>
>FTR, I honestly have no idea who this freak is.
>Unless it really is Barry. It sounds like somebody
>doing a bad imitation of Barry. And nobody needs
>that. lol

You got any nakid pics of yerself?

GIT - R - DONE

Lamey - The cable guy
November 28th 05, 07:00 PM
On 28 Nov 2005 19:06:47 +0100, "Lumpy" > wrote:

>"Lamey - The cable guy" > wrote in message
>> On 27 Nov 2005 22:37:30 -0800, "cheryl_is_freak"
>> > wrote:

>it

>> >wow, just **** and here come the flies
>>
>> You're the ****. Yiu darw flies.
>>
>> You going bto sue me now coward?
>>
>> GIT - R - DONE
>
>Is this one of your fanbois? Not a cat man,
>it seems to me.

Yes, whitershadeofpale is getting whiter just responding to me. He
does dance well.

GIT - R - DONE

Lamey - The cable guy
November 28th 05, 07:01 PM
On 28 Nov 2005 19:07:36 +0100, "Lumpy" > wrote:

>"cheryl_is_freak" > wrote in message
oups.com...

>> Lamey - The cable guy wrote:
>>
>> > Obsession is noted.
>> >
>> > GIT - R - DONE
>>
>> For 10 cents I'd stick my dick in your mouth
>>

>If I give you 20 will you stick it in a meat grinder?

I don't think they make them that small.

GIT - R - DONE

Lamey - The cable guy
November 28th 05, 07:02 PM
On Mon, 28 Nov 2005 18:15:58 GMT, John Doe >
wrote:

>cheryl_is_freak yahoo.com wrote:
>
>> Im so tired of you phsyco women
>> what the **** is your problem Cheryl!
>> you don't like men or something?
>
>She doesn't like me, therefore she must be lesbian?

Troll post from Doe bot.

I like lesbians, I like to eat pussy too.

See...I'm on topic here.

GIT - R - DONE

Lamey - The cable guy
November 28th 05, 07:20 PM
wrote:

>cheryl_is_freak yahoo.com wrote:
>
>> Im so tired of you phsyco women
>> what the **** is your problem Cheryl!
>> you don't like men or something?
>
>She doesn't like me, therefore she must be lesbian?

Troll post from Doe bot.

I like lesbians, I like to eat pussy too.

See...I'm on topic here.

GIT - R - DONE

cybercat
November 28th 05, 07:29 PM
"Lamey - The cable guy" > wrote in message
> On Mon, 28 Nov 2005 18:15:58 GMT, John Doe >
> wrote:
>
> >cheryl_is_freak yahoo.com wrote:
> >
> >> Im so tired of you phsyco women
> >> what the **** is your problem Cheryl!
> >> you don't like men or something?
> >
> >She doesn't like me, therefore she must be lesbian?
> >
> Troll post from Doe bot.
>

> I like lesbians

Yes, but do they like you?

cheryl_is_freak
November 29th 05, 12:58 AM
cybercat wrote:

> Yes, but do they like you?

one day your gonna wake up and realize you've wasted many years spent
in hateful bitter gall about a life that you cut out. You did it to
yourself. You'll say, Oh dear! I've wasted my life. You squander all
the talent you have, you settle for mediocrity when you could have it
all. You are full of lies. Lies within and lies without. You can't
stand yourself otherwise you would not tell lies. You are a coward, you
are a narcist to the inth degree.

You think someone owes you something, but it's slowly coming to light,
you will only get what you have done for yourself, you will only get
out of anything no more than you are willing to contribute. Your a big
pain baby, you avoid suffering you avoid crying, but these are the
things that could bring you to higher ground. You know this already.

You hang on to that bitterness now. Diamonds and dust, cadillacs and
rust, hang on to that bitterness. That gall. You think you are clothed,
you are blind, poor, miserable and naked. You treat people here the
same way you treat yourself on the inside.

You foster lies just to win. What did you win. TELL ME SMART ASS! WHAT
DID YOU WIN. Are you proud. Is your mentor proud of you. You think you
are alone, you have never been alone. You're just to proud to admit it,
and too stupid to acknowledge it.

If you drown in your own bitterness, you did it to yourself. You have
been given knowledge that you have never put to use. You have worked,
you have toiled. But I declare, the years will take it from you, your
moldy dusty ass will set and remember these days.

Days of arrogance, lashing out, cursings, abuses, rebellions,
chamberings, lyings. You are subtile of heart you don't even know what
your next move will be. You float with the changing winds, you have no
vision, no goal, no destination. Destination unknown, because you are
bitter. You will not forgive, yet you are the biggest offender of them
all.

cybercat
November 29th 05, 04:40 AM
"cheryl_is_freak" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> cybercat wrote:
>
> > Yes, but do they like you?
>
> one day your gonna wake up and realize you've wasted many years spent
> in hateful bitter gall about a life that you cut out. You did it to
> yourself. You'll say, Oh dear! I've wasted my life. You squander all
> the talent you have, you settle for mediocrity when you could have it
> all. You are full of lies. Lies within and lies without. You can't
> stand yourself otherwise you would not tell lies. You are a coward, you
> are a narcist to the inth degree.
>
> You think someone owes you something, but it's slowly coming to light,
> you will only get what you have done for yourself, you will only get
> out of anything no more than you are willing to contribute. Your a big
> pain baby, you avoid suffering you avoid crying, but these are the
> things that could bring you to higher ground. You know this already.
>
> You hang on to that bitterness now. Diamonds and dust, cadillacs and
> rust, hang on to that bitterness. That gall. You think you are clothed,
> you are blind, poor, miserable and naked. You treat people here the
> same way you treat yourself on the inside.
>
> You foster lies just to win. What did you win. TELL ME SMART ASS! WHAT
> DID YOU WIN. Are you proud. Is your mentor proud of you. You think you
> are alone, you have never been alone. You're just to proud to admit it,
> and too stupid to acknowledge it.
>
> If you drown in your own bitterness, you did it to yourself. You have
> been given knowledge that you have never put to use. You have worked,
> you have toiled. But I declare, the years will take it from you, your
> moldy dusty ass will set and remember these days.
>
> Days of arrogance, lashing out, cursings, abuses, rebellions,
> chamberings, lyings. You are subtile of heart you don't even know what
> your next move will be. You float with the changing winds, you have no
> vision, no goal, no destination. Destination unknown, because you are
> bitter. You will not forgive, yet you are the biggest offender of them
> all.

All true. All worship Cheryl_is_Freak. Wow.

cheryl_is_freak
November 29th 05, 10:11 AM
cybercat wrote:

> All true. All worship Cheryl_is_Freak. Wow.

You are insecure with yourself.
You are so insecure you even seek to discredit a damn sock.

and yes, worship me. Embrace me. Feel me. Love me.
Your rebellions against me are petty compared to the gift in you.

Lamey - The cable guy
November 30th 05, 04:00 PM
On 29 Nov 2005 02:11:43 -0800, "cheryl_is_freak"
> wrote:

>cybercat wrote:
>

>> All true. All worship Cheryl_is_Freak. Wow.
>
>You are insecure with yourself.
>You are so insecure you even seek to discredit a damn sock.

And you must dance, You must respond, Did you stay awake the last
couple days waiting for me to post? Poor cupcake, Gat a life.

>and yes, worship me. Embrace me. Feel me. Love me.
>Your rebellions against me are petty compared to the gift in you.

Still drinking?

GIT - R - DONE

Candace
December 1st 05, 03:06 AM
cybercat wrote:
> "Candace" > wrote in message
> oups.com...
> > whitershadeofpale wrote:
> > >
> > > ah, you're just mad from the time I told you to roll it up and lick it
> > > yourself!
> > >
> > > what a whiner!
> >
> > I'd think you'd get sick of this crap after awhile but that's just me.
> >

> We all go through phases, don't we? When some of us are sick
> of it, others are just getting warmed up. That's life, I guess.

Yeah, that's true. I guess I'm in the sick-of-it stage right now but
there have been plenty of times when I found it interesting.

Candace

Candace
December 1st 05, 03:12 AM
Lamey - The cable guy wrote:

> Hi sweety, Ya got time for a walk in the park?
>
> GIT - R - DONE

Didn't but maybe I do now:)

Candace

cybercat
December 1st 05, 03:40 AM
"Candace" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> Lamey - The cable guy wrote:
>
> > Hi sweety, Ya got time for a walk in the park?
> >
> > GIT - R - DONE
>
> Didn't but maybe I do now:)

I thought you were supposed to take tramps in the
woods! ba-boom!

cybercat
December 1st 05, 03:41 AM
"Candace" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> cybercat wrote:
> > "Candace" > wrote in message
> > oups.com...

> > > I'd think you'd get sick of this crap after awhile but that's just me.
> > >

> > We all go through phases, don't we? When some of us are sick
> > of it, others are just getting warmed up. That's life, I guess.
>
> Yeah, that's true. I guess I'm in the sick-of-it stage right now but
> there have been plenty of times when I found it interesting.

Of all the things I love about you I love your honestly best,
Candace. :)

Lamey - The cable guy
December 1st 05, 03:50 PM
On 30 Nov 2005 19:06:45 -0800, "Candace" > wrote:

>cybercat wrote:
>> "Candace" > wrote in message
>> oups.com...

>> > I'd think you'd get sick of this crap after awhile but that's just me.
>> >

>> We all go through phases, don't we? When some of us are sick
>> of it, others are just getting warmed up. That's life, I guess.
>
>Yeah, that's true. I guess I'm in the sick-of-it stage right now but
>there have been plenty of times when I found it interesting.
>
>Candace

About them pics?

GIT - R - DONE

Lamey - The cable guy
December 1st 05, 03:51 PM
On 30 Nov 2005 19:12:08 -0800, "Candace" > wrote:

>Lamey - The cable guy wrote:
>
>> Hi sweety, Ya got time for a walk in the park?
>>
>> GIT - R - DONE
>
>Didn't but maybe I do now:)
>
>Candace

Yummy, Meet ya at the local Starbucks, Dress warm.

GIT - R - DONE

Lamey - The cable guy
December 1st 05, 03:51 PM
On 1 Dec 2005 04:40:29 +0100, "cybercat" > wrote:

>"Candace" > wrote in message
oups.com...
>> Lamey - The cable guy wrote:
>>
>> > Hi sweety, Ya got time for a walk in the park?
>> >
>> > GIT - R - DONE
>>
>> Didn't but maybe I do now:)
>>

>I thought you were supposed to take tramps in the
>woods! ba-boom!

Now Now, Can't we all just get along?

GIT - R - DONE

cybercat
December 1st 05, 05:44 PM
"Lamey - The cable guy" > wrote in message
> On 30 Nov 2005 19:12:08 -0800, "Candace" > wrote:
>
> >Lamey - The cable guy wrote:
> >
> >> Hi sweety, Ya got time for a walk in the park?
> >>
> >> GIT - R - DONE
> >
> >Didn't but maybe I do now:)
> >
> >Candace
>
> Yummy, Meet ya at the local Starbucks, Dress warm.

Watch it, Lamey, I understand Candace is like one of those
black widow spiders, perfectly lovely but deadly once she
has had her way with you!

Lamey - The cable guy
December 1st 05, 06:14 PM
On 1 Dec 2005 18:44:21 +0100, "cybercat" > wrote:

>"Lamey - The cable guy" > wrote in message

>> >Didn't but maybe I do now:)
>> >
>> >Candace
>>
>> Yummy, Meet ya at the local Starbucks, Dress warm.
>>

>Watch it, Lamey, I understand Candace is like one of those
>black widow spiders, perfectly lovely but deadly once she
>has had her way with you!

Does that mean she'll eat me when she's done?

GIT - R - DONE

Candace
December 2nd 05, 02:20 AM
Lamey - The cable guy wrote:

> Does that mean she'll eat me when she's done?
>
> GIT - R - DONE

There's eating and then there's eating, isn't there? However, I am a
vegetarian.

Candace

cybercat
December 2nd 05, 04:03 AM
"Lamey - The cable guy" > wrote in message
> On 1 Dec 2005 04:40:29 +0100, "cybercat" > wrote:
>

> >"Candace" > wrote in message
> oups.com...

> >> Didn't but maybe I do now:)
> >>

> >I thought you were supposed to take tramps in the
> >woods! ba-boom!
> >
> Now Now, Can't we all just get along?

Um. Lamey? The "tramp" I was referring to is YOU,
not Candace. :) But you know I'm just picking.

whitershadeofpale
December 2nd 05, 04:39 AM
cybercat wrote:
> "Lamey - The cable guy" > wrote in message
> > On 1 Dec 2005 04:40:29 +0100, "cybercat" > wrote:
> >

> > >"Candace" > wrote in message
> > oups.com...

> > >I thought you were supposed to take tramps in the
> > >woods! ba-boom!
> > >
> > Now Now, Can't we all just get along?
> >

> Um. Lamey? The "tramp" I was referring to is YOU,
> not Candace. :) But you know I'm just picking.

somebody keeps crossposting this in H+B

ya'll stop doing that!
we're having an intelligent discussion about cats over here!

Lamey - The cable guy
December 2nd 05, 03:42 PM
On 1 Dec 2005 18:20:32 -0800, "Candace" > wrote:

>Lamey - The cable guy wrote:
>
>> Does that mean she'll eat me when she's done?
>>
>> GIT - R - DONE
>
>There's eating and then there's eating, isn't there? However, I am a
>vegetarian.
>
>Candace

I've been called a fruit, Will that do?

GIT - R - DONE

Lamey - The cable guy
December 2nd 05, 03:43 PM
On 2 Dec 2005 05:03:33 +0100, "cybercat" > wrote:

>"Lamey - The cable guy" > wrote in message
>> On 1 Dec 2005 04:40:29 +0100, "cybercat" > wrote:
>>

>> >"Candace" > wrote in message
>> oups.com...

>> >I thought you were supposed to take tramps in the
>> >woods! ba-boom!
>> >
>> Now Now, Can't we all just get along?
>>

>Um. Lamey? The "tramp" I was referring to is YOU,
>not Candace. :) But you know I'm just picking.

I knew that, I'm a tramp, a lesbian, and a whore. But enough about me.

GIT - R - DONE