PDA

View Full Version : Frontline - one or two months?

Mike S.
November 28th 05, 05:57 AM
How long is Frontline Plus supposed to last for fleas? I know the
package and website say one month but that doesn't necessarily mean
that's true (it could last longer). I actually read somewhere that for
fleas it's supposed to last two months but I just wanted to hear what
others thought. I really don't want to apply it more often then what's
necessary.

November 28th 05, 08:10 AM
About six weeks usually works, but the best guideline is your cat. Some
are more sensitive than others and I have one that needs Frontline once
a month. The other can usually go 7-8 weeks without a problem.