PDA

View Full Version : OH LAMEY!

cheryl_is_freak
November 28th 05, 07:01 AM
What's wrong
Daddy bust that cherry?
Mamma didn't care?

Now you're sitting up on FREAKNET smelling like a skunk.
Have you washed that nasty hole yet?

I bet your PC is full of spyware from all them PERVERT sites you visit.
Bet you can barely get around on the net anymore.

Feeling my drag on your pc are you
Got a few processes you can't figure out?

What's wrong Lamey, the porn don't cut if for you no more?

Get tired of seeing all the fisting, and ****ing?

What's wrong, has it escalated, nothing satisfy anymore?

So you went and participated, now your asshole is turned inside out
and you feel like a big dumb ass muther****er!
You can't even make a noise when you fart, it just sounds like a
bicycle pump.
pfffffffff

Lamey - The cable guy
November 28th 05, 07:24 AM
On 27 Nov 2005 23:01:36 -0800, "cheryl_is_freak"
> wrote:

>What's wrong
>Daddy bust that cherry?
>Mamma didn't care?

Daddys dead
Mommas in Jail.

>Now you're sitting up on FREAKNET smelling like a skunk.

And watching you follow the smell, You are an easy mark.

>I bet your PC is full of spyware from all them PERVERT sites you visit.

That is old and worn out. Hell, I own most of them sites. Even the
MILF one with your sister on it.

>Bet you can barely get around on the net anymore.

Yup, Them old fingers just don't get out much anymore.

< insert masturbation lame here >

>Feeling my drag on your pc are you

Yawn

>Got a few processes you can't figure out?

None from you fatboy.

>What's wrong Lamey, the porn don't cut if for you no more?

Your obsession with porn noted.

>Get tired of seeing all the fisting, and ****ing?

Your sister left here hours ago.

>What's wrong, has it escalated, nothing satisfy anymore?

Watching you dance is a thrill.

>So you went and participated, now your asshole is turned inside out
>and you feel like a big dumb ass muther****er!e.

Your obsession with my ass < inside or outside > is duly noted.

>You can't even make a noise when you fart, it just sounds like a
>bicycle pump.
>pfffffffff

See above.

You have a nice night obsesso. Don't let me keep you up.

Sweet dreams cupcake.

GIT - R - DONE

John Doe
November 28th 05, 07:32 AM
Off-topic nym-shifting troll
see also:
"whitershadeofpale" >

"cheryl_is_freak" <cheryl_is_freak yahoo.com> wrote:

> From: "cheryl_is_freak" <cheryl_is_freak yahoo.com>
> Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav
> Subject: OH LAMEY!
> Date: 27 Nov 2005 23:01:36 -0800
>
> What's wrong
> Daddy bust that cherry?
> Mamma didn't care?
>
> Now you're sitting up on FREAKNET smelling like a skunk.
> Have you washed that nasty hole yet?
>
> I bet your PC is full of spyware from all them PERVERT sites you visit.
> Bet you can barely get around on the net anymore.
>
> Feeling my drag on your pc are you
> Got a few processes you can't figure out?
>
> What's wrong Lamey, the porn don't cut if for you no more?
>
> Get tired of seeing all the fisting, and ****ing?
>
> What's wrong, has it escalated, nothing satisfy anymore?
>
> So you went and participated, now your asshole is turned inside out
> and you feel like a big dumb ass muther****er!
> You can't even make a noise when you fart, it just sounds like a
> bicycle pump.
> pfffffffff

whitershadeofpale
November 28th 05, 01:30 PM
John Doe wrote:
> Off-topic nym-shifting troll
> see also:
> "whitershadeofpale" >

nope, it won't me doo doo man

that's raunchy, I have better tasted than that.

Lamey - The cable guy
November 28th 05, 02:04 PM
On 28 Nov 2005 05:30:24 -0800, "whitershadeofpale"
> wrote:

>John Doe wrote:
>> Off-topic nym-shifting troll
>> see also:
>> "whitershadeofpale" >
>
>nope, it won't me doo doo man
>
>that's raunchy, I have better tasted than that.

You're ****ing retarded. Ya better hurry, The short bus is about to
leave.

GIT - R - DONE

Lamey - The cable guy
November 28th 05, 03:33 PM
On 28 Nov 2005 06:09:15 -0800, "whitershadeofpale"
> wrote:

>Lamey - The cable guy wrote:
>
>> You're ****ing retarded. Ya better hurry, The short bus is about to
>> leave.
>>
>> GIT - R - DONE
>
>I see your spelling is getting better, I guess you've cooled off a
>little better now.

Spelling lame....minus 10 points, try again pleze.

>Wow, I read some of your other posts, you look like you was trembling.

I look? So you see people on usenet? Obsessed with it are you? You can
stop dancing now, I have to go to work, Some of us have jobs.

>You shouldn't let a total stranger do this to that old milky heart.

You would be surprised little boy, You're no stranger, I know more
then you may think.

>but I see in another post, you're pointing fingers...
>If I got something to say, I just say it.

Wanna explain that obsesso? The voices of usenet must be yelling at
you.

>go have some buttermilk hey? You could probably help JD out with his
>task.

You could put down the bottle and try posting something worth reading.

GIT - R - DONE

Lumpy
November 28th 05, 06:05 PM
"whitershadeofpale" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> John Doe wrote:
> > Off-topic nym-shifting troll
> > see also:
> > "whitershadeofpale" >
>
> nope, it won't me doo doo man

It won't me either! lol!

November 28th 05, 07:06 PM
Lamey - The cable guy > wrote:

>Daddys dead
>Mommas in Jail.

sister's in the corner
screamin tail for sale

With apologies to Elvis.

-mhd

whitershadeofpale
November 28th 05, 07:21 PM
Lumpy wrote:
> "whitershadeofpale" > wrote in message
> oups.com...
> >
> > John Doe wrote:
> > > Off-topic nym-shifting troll
> > > see also:
> > > "whitershadeofpale" >
> >
> > nope, it won't me doo doo man
> >

> It won't me either! lol!

ROFLMNO

cybercat
November 28th 05, 07:27 PM
> wrote in message
> Lamey - The cable guy > wrote:
>
> >Daddys dead
> >Mommas in Jail.
>
> sister's in the corner
> screamin tail for sale
>
> With apologies to Elvis.

Why, was it Elvis' sister? ;)

November 28th 05, 08:40 PM
"cybercat" > wrote:

> wrote in message
>> Lamey - The cable guy > wrote:
>>
>> >Daddys dead
>> >Mommas in Jail.
>>
>> sister's in the corner
>> screamin tail for sale
>>
>> With apologies to Elvis.
>>

>Why, was it Elvis' sister? ;)

No, but if you hum it an Elvis tune comes to mind.

Jailhouse Rock

-mhd

whitershadeofpale
November 28th 05, 08:42 PM
Lamey - The cable guy wrote:

> Sweet dreams cupcake.
>
> GIT - R - DONE

what a bafoon!

Lamey - The cable guy
November 28th 05, 09:18 PM
On 28 Nov 2005 12:42:04 -0800, "whitershadeofpale"
> wrote:

>Lamey - The cable guy wrote:
>
>> Sweet dreams cupcake.
>>
>> GIT - R - DONE
>
>what a bafoon!

You snipped the spanking you got. Ya coward.

GIT - R - DONE

cheryl_is_freak
November 28th 05, 10:06 PM
Lamey - The cable guy wrote:

> < insert masturbation lame here >

is this after you dung your own head?
give yourself a plate job much?

Lamey - The cable guy
November 28th 05, 10:48 PM
On 28 Nov 2005 14:06:24 -0800, "cheryl_is_freak"
> wrote:

>Lamey - The cable guy wrote:
>
>> < insert masturbation lame here >
>
>is this after you dung your own head?
>give yourself a plate job much?

You still drinking? Go get a job Looser!

GIT - R - DONE

cheryl_is_freak
November 29th 05, 12:48 AM
Lamey - The cable guy wrote:

> You still drinking? Go get a job Looser!
>
> GIT - R - DONE

You must be one dumb inbred muther****er
I burned you a new asshole and you come whimpering back with
drinking? eh? I don't drink as a habit. You wet LUSH!

Maybe you can get somebody to lick that nasty skunk tonight. Go get you
a crackhead
they'll do anything for a hit. Maybe you can get Cyberat to give you a
rim job.

What's wrong, that hot ass shower couldn't get all the funk off of your
brain?
Still guilt ridden? still empty inside? Food don't even taste good no
more?
Blood pressure up? Bills on your back? Damn kids grown and can't even
buy a ****ing
loaf of bread, you have to send money! What did you do wrong!!!

It's just a reflection of you, that's all. I want you to take a good
long look.
Dirty ass carpet all in the cold ass house! You ripe same clothes
wearing
hillbilly backwoods lia-****ing-bility.

Lamey - The cable guy
November 30th 05, 03:56 PM
On 28 Nov 2005 16:48:04 -0800, "cheryl_is_freak"
> wrote:

>Lamey - The cable guy wrote:
>
>> You still drinking? Go get a job Looser!
>>
>> GIT - R - DONE
>
>You must be one dumb inbred muther****er
>I burned you a new asshole and you come whimpering back with
>drinking? eh? I don't drink as a habit. You wet LUSH!

When did this asshole burning take place? < looks behind > Same old
asshole. Pleze try again obsesso.

>Maybe you can get somebody to lick that nasty skunk tonight. Go get you
> a crackhead
>they'll do anything for a hit. Maybe you can get Cyberat to give you a
>rim job.

That reminds me, Your sister left her pipe here last night.

>What's wrong, that hot ass shower couldn't get all the funk off of your
>brain?
>Still guilt ridden? still empty inside? Food don't even taste good no
>more?
>Blood pressure up? Bills on your back? Damn kids grown and can't even
>buy a ****ing
>loaf of bread, you have to send money! What did you do wrong!!!

Are you having an out of body experence? Or just reflecting?

>It's just a reflection of you, that's all. I want you to take a good
>long look.
>Dirty ass carpet all in the cold ass house! You ripe same clothes
>wearing
>hillbilly backwoods lia-****ing-bility.

I got you dancing like a monkey on a leash, Keep it up obsesso, it
makes me laff.

GIT - R - DONE

rikijo
November 30th 05, 04:07 PM
Lamey - The cable guy > wrote in
:

> On 28 Nov 2005 16:48:04 -0800, "cheryl_is_freak"
> > wrote:
>

>>Lamey - The cable guy wrote:
>>
>>> You still drinking? Go get a job Looser!
>>>
>>> GIT - R - DONE
>>
>>You must be one dumb inbred muther****er
>>I burned you a new asshole and you come whimpering back with
>>drinking? eh? I don't drink as a habit. You wet LUSH!
>
> When did this asshole burning take place? < looks behind > Same old
> asshole. Pleze try again obsesso.
>>
>>Maybe you can get somebody to lick that nasty skunk tonight. Go get you
>> a crackhead
>>they'll do anything for a hit. Maybe you can get Cyberat to give you a
>>rim job.
>
> That reminds me, Your sister left her pipe here last night.
>>
>>What's wrong, that hot ass shower couldn't get all the funk off of your
>>brain?
>>Still guilt ridden? still empty inside? Food don't even taste good no
>>more?
>>Blood pressure up? Bills on your back? Damn kids grown and can't even
>>buy a ****ing
>>loaf of bread, you have to send money! What did you do wrong!!!
>
> Are you having an out of body experence? Or just reflecting?
>>
>>It's just a reflection of you, that's all. I want you to take a good
>>long look.
>>Dirty ass carpet all in the cold ass house! You ripe same clothes
>>wearing
>>hillbilly backwoods lia-****ing-bility.
>
> I got you dancing like a monkey on a leash, Keep it up obsesso, it
> makes me laff.
>
> GIT - R - DONE

Yo Bill, I need a good quote from you for the blog..
GIT R DONE!

cybercat
November 30th 05, 05:53 PM
"Lamey - The cable guy" > wrote in message
> On 28 Nov 2005 16:48:04 -0800, "cheryl_is_freak"
> > wrote:
>

> >Lamey - The cable guy wrote:
> >
> >> You still drinking? Go get a job Looser!
> >>
> >> GIT - R - DONE
> >
> >You must be one dumb inbred muther****er
> >I burned you a new asshole and you come whimpering back with
> >drinking? eh? I don't drink as a habit. You wet LUSH!
>
> When did this asshole burning take place? < looks behind > Same old
> asshole. Pleze try again obsesso.

lol

bebo
December 11th 05, 04:21 PM
"Lamey - The cable guy" > wrote in
> That reminds me, Your sister left her pipe here last night.

lucky you, you get to scrape the bowl