PDA

View Full Version : Duffy decorate the Christmas tree

MaryL
November 28th 05, 07:37 AM
I just posted 3 photos to alt.binaries.pictures.animals under the thread
"Duffy Decorates the Christmas Tree." Duffy may be blind, but you can see
from these photos that he doesn't know the meaning of the word "can't." (Of
course, many of you already knew that. I think Duffy has a fan club of his
own.)

MaryL

MaryL
November 28th 05, 12:29 PM
"Diane" > wrote in message
> In article <[email protected]>,
> "MaryL" -OUT-THE-LITTER> wrote:
>
>> I just posted 3 photos to alt.binaries.pictures.animals under the thread
>> "Duffy Decorates the Christmas Tree." Duffy may be blind, but you can
>> see
>> from these photos that he doesn't know the meaning of the word "can't."
>> (Of
>> course, many of you already knew that. I think Duffy has a fan club of
>> his
>> own.)
>
> How did he keep his balance!!!??!
> --
> Web site: http://www.slywy.com/
> Message board: http://www.slywy.com/phpBB2/
> Journal: http://slywy.diaryland.com/

It's an unusually heavy and sturdy tree. I bought this one specifically so
the cats would be safe and could not cause the tree to fall or branches to
break. It's so heavy that a friend has to set it up and take it down for
me. The lights are built-in, so there is no danger of the cats becoming
entangled in electric cords. Actually, I said "cats," but it is only Duffy
who pays any attention to the tree -- he absolutely *loves* to climb.

MaryL

November 28th 05, 01:05 PM
MaryL wrote:
> I just posted 3 photos to alt.binaries.pictures.animals under the thread
> "Duffy Decorates the Christmas Tree." Duffy may be blind, but you can see
> from these photos that he doesn't know the meaning of the word "can't." (Of
> course, many of you already knew that. I think Duffy has a fan club of his
> own.)
>
> MaryL

Aww. How neat! We put our tree up also, and Yoda was all over it. It
was so nice to see him actually playing. He usually acts so old, but he
was acting like a kitten last night. His favorite ornament is a
cardinal with real feathers. From past years, it is practically bald
now. He still loves that cardinal. My daughter bought him a new one
this year, and chastised me for not throwing the old one away. I just
couldn't!

Sherry