PDA

View Full Version : tp cover

ken
November 28th 05, 02:05 PM
Any ideas on a cover for toilet paper that can be taken off quickly and
replaced wuickly - to keep cats from playing with tp?

thanks

ken

whitershadeofpale
November 28th 05, 02:12 PM
ken wrote:
> Any ideas on a cover for toilet paper that can be taken off quickly and
> replaced wuickly - to keep cats from playing with tp?
>
> thanks
>
> ken

oh just lettem play with it! what's it cost 63 cents a roll

whitershadeofpale
November 28th 05, 02:33 PM
whitershadeofpale wrote:
> ken wrote:
> > Any ideas on a cover for toilet paper that can be taken off quickly and
> > replaced wuickly - to keep cats from playing with tp?
> >
> > thanks
> >
> > ken
>
> oh just lettem play with it! what's it cost 63 cents a roll

yeeeaeaahhh! lettem have it!

weeee weee weeeee

its just tp! dang...

meanwhile, till they get bored with it...put a roll on the sink for
personal use.

kids and kats! so much in common.

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Lamey - The cable guy
November 28th 05, 03:34 PM
On 28 Nov 2005 06:12:02 -0800, "whitershadeofpale"
> wrote:

>ken wrote:
>> Any ideas on a cover for toilet paper that can be taken off quickly and
>> replaced wuickly - to keep cats from playing with tp?
>>
>> thanks
>>
>> ken
>
>oh just lettem play with it! what's it cost 63 cents a roll

You don't know? Might explain why no one wants to be around you.

GIT - R - DONE

Lamey - The cable guy
November 28th 05, 03:35 PM
On 28 Nov 2005 06:33:57 -0800, "whitershadeofpale"
> wrote:

>whitershadeofpale wrote:
>> ken wrote:
>> > Any ideas on a cover for toilet paper that can be taken off quickly and
>> > replaced wuickly - to keep cats from playing with tp?
>> >
>> > thanks
>> >
>> > ken
>>
>> oh just lettem play with it! what's it cost 63 cents a roll
>
>yeeeaeaahhh! lettem have it!
>
>weeee weee weeeee
>
>its just tp! dang...
>
>meanwhile, till they get bored with it...put a roll on the sink for
>personal use.
>
>kids and kats! so much in common.
>
>woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

In common with you, They lick there own butts and call themselves
pussies.

GIT - R - DONE

No More Retail
November 28th 05, 05:39 PM
KEN an restaurant supply store would have one or you can look at the Home
Depot Expo if you have a store like that in your area. I say some special
design one in the shape of characters in Harriet Carter before

oups.com...