PDA

View Full Version : Ankle slapping

cybercat
November 28th 05, 05:48 PM
Anybody else have a cat that slaps at their feet when
they walk by without either petting or feeding them?

John Doe
November 28th 05, 06:10 PM
"cybercat" > wrote:

> Anybody else have a cat that slaps at their feet when
> they walk by without either petting or feeding them?

Sometimes if they don't get what they want, as they walk away to lay
down or whatever, they will slap at something.

It might also be that they want to play. I will never forget the
first time Kiki jumped out in front facing me with her paws spread
upwards and apart. The expression could not be any clearer, whatever
it is, heheh. That has happened two or three times in 10 years.

No More Retail
November 28th 05, 06:16 PM
Happens every day when I walk by one of them and ignore them. I could be
carrying a couch with the others on it and one will slap my foot because I
walked by them with my arms full :-)

Ain't it great to be owned by a cat or in my case joint custody

Matthew

"cybercat" > wrote in message
> Anybody else have a cat that slaps at their feet when
> they walk by without either petting or feeding them?

Lamey - The cable guy
November 28th 05, 07:19 PM
On 28 Nov 2005 18:48:01 +0100, "cybercat" > wrote:

>Anybody else have a cat that slaps at their feet when
>they walk by without either petting or feeding them?

Ya ever think of kicking the little sumbitch across the room? The
little **** won't do it again.

GIT - R - DONE

cybercat
November 28th 05, 07:26 PM
"Lamey - The cable guy" > wrote in message
> On 28 Nov 2005 18:48:01 +0100, "cybercat" > wrote:
>
> >Anybody else have a cat that slaps at their feet when
> >they walk by without either petting or feeding them?
> >
> Ya ever think of kicking the little sumbitch across the room? The
> little **** won't do it again.
>
> GIT - R - DONE

Them's fighting words, Lamey.

John Doe
November 28th 05, 07:28 PM
A troll trying to prove he's a man on the Internet.

Lamey - The cable guy <Getrdone redneck.com> wrote:

> From: Lamey - The cable guy <Getrdone redneck.com>
> Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav
> Subject: Re: Ankle slapping
> Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 12:19:59 -0700
>
> On 28 Nov 2005 18:48:01 +0100, "cybercat" <boagrrl hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>>Anybody else have a cat that slaps at their feet when
>>they walk by without either petting or feeding them?
>>
> Ya ever think of kicking the little sumbitch across the room? The
> little **** won't do it again.
>
> GIT - R - DONE

furfin
November 28th 05, 07:36 PM
I've got one that used to do this. A friend of mine pointed out that
lions do the same thing to trip and bring down their prey!

Lamey - The cable guy
November 28th 05, 09:16 PM
On 28 Nov 2005 20:26:55 +0100, "cybercat" > wrote:

>"Lamey - The cable guy" > wrote in message
>> On 28 Nov 2005 18:48:01 +0100, "cybercat" > wrote:
>>
>> >Anybody else have a cat that slaps at their feet when
>> >they walk by without either petting or feeding them?
>> >
>> Ya ever think of kicking the little sumbitch across the room? The
>> little **** won't do it again.
>>
>> GIT - R - DONE
>
>Them's fighting words, Lamey.

Take a swing.

GIT - R - DONE

Lamey - The cable guy
November 28th 05, 09:16 PM
On Mon, 28 Nov 2005 19:28:32 GMT, John Doe >
wrote:

>A troll trying to prove he's a man on the Internet.

A kid trying to act like he knows something about usenet.

GIT - R - DONE

cheryl_is_freak
November 28th 05, 10:16 PM
cybercat wrote:

> Them's fighting words, Lamey.

wtf do you care bitch!

I know for a fact that you abuse yourself.

it's called self hate.

You isolate yourself, you abuse yourself.

You probably make yourself bleed, you cut yourself with razors.
You're a drama queen.

HOWEVER!

Everyone loves a clown.

It must be a full time job, to keep all these personalities going.

WTG FREAK! You need deliverance from yourself.

This is the reason you cannot get the love you seek, you are too
pre-occupied with self hate. You can never treat anyone no better than
you treat yourself.

and, thanks for the free entertainment.

Willow
November 28th 05, 10:50 PM
Two idiots trying to outdo each others in useless ramblings..

Sorry was too tempting !!! ;op

--
Will~

"... so that's how liberty ends, in a round of applause."

Queen Amidala, The revenge of the Syth.

"Lamey - The cable guy" > wrote in message
> On Mon, 28 Nov 2005 19:28:32 GMT, John Doe >
> wrote:
>
> >A troll trying to prove he's a man on the Internet.
> >
> A kid trying to act like he knows something about usenet.
>
> GIT - R - DONE

cybercat
November 28th 05, 11:26 PM
"cheryl_is_freak" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> cybercat wrote:
>
> > Them's fighting words, Lamey.
>
> wtf do you care bitch!
>
> I know for a fact that you abuse yourself.
>
> it's called self hate.
>
> You isolate yourself, you abuse yourself.
>
> You probably make yourself bleed, you cut yourself with razors.
> You're a drama queen.
>
> HOWEVER!
>
> Everyone loves a clown.
>
> It must be a full time job, to keep all these personalities going.
>
> WTG FREAK! You need deliverance from yourself.
>
> This is the reason you cannot get the love you seek, you are too
> pre-occupied with self hate. You can never treat anyone no better than
> you treat yourself.
>
> and, thanks for the free entertainment.

No, thank YOU for the free diagnosis.

I feel better already.

cheryl_is_freak
November 29th 05, 12:31 AM
cybercat wrote:

> No, thank YOU for the free diagnosis.
>
> I feel better already.

No problem sugar tits. It's the least I can do after all the ****
you've brought to this group.
You and your jealous ****ing self. LYN ROCKS THE HOUSE oh yeah...ROCKS
THE HOUSE. I see she shut you up! You had to change names and beg your
way back in.
You come back actin all humble and ****. Then you gotta go get a sock
just to say something daring. Yeah, LYN spanked that ass good! wappow!

Lamey - The cable guy
November 30th 05, 03:57 PM
On Mon, 28 Nov 2005 22:50:25 GMT, "Willow"
> wrote:

>Two idiots trying to outdo each others in useless ramblings..
>
>Sorry was too tempting !!! ;op

Got any nakid pics?

GIT - R - DONE

Lamey - The cable guy
November 30th 05, 03:58 PM
On 28 Nov 2005 16:31:09 -0800, "cheryl_is_freak"
> wrote:

>cybercat wrote:
>
>> No, thank YOU for the free diagnosis.
>>
>> I feel better already.
>
>No problem sugar tits. It's the least I can do after all the ****
>you've brought to this group.
>You and your jealous ****ing self. LYN ROCKS THE HOUSE oh yeah...ROCKS
>THE HOUSE. I see she shut you up! You had to change names and beg your
>way back in.
>You come back actin all humble and ****. Then you gotta go get a sock
>just to say something daring. Yeah, LYN spanked that ass good! wappow!

Yup, You are dancing to the tune, The tune we wrote. Keep it up
cupcake. I need a good laff.

GIT - R - DONE

jmc
November 30th 05, 05:45 PM
Suddenly, without warning, Willow exclaimed (28-Nov-05 10:50 PM):
> Two idiots trying to outdo each others in useless ramblings..
>
> Sorry was too tempting !!! ;op

Agreed. I always imagine that these are folks that are tiny little mice
around real people, they can only be brave and abusive if their target
can't actually see them.

At any rate, that's what killfiles are for - mine's getting quite large
for this ng though, as it's just been increased by two more.

(don't bother replying, you two, I won't see it)

jmc

John Doe
November 30th 05, 07:07 PM
Troll

"Willow" <bourgeois_melaniespamstuff hotmail.com> wrote:

> From: "Willow" <bourgeois_melaniespamstuff hotmail.com>
> Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav
> Subject: Re: Ankle slapping
> Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 22:50:25 GMT
>
> Two idiots trying to outdo each others in useless ramblings..
>
> Sorry was too tempting !!! ;op
>
> --
> Will~
>
> "... so that's how liberty ends, in a round of applause."
>
> Queen Amidala, The revenge of the Syth.
>

> "Lamey - The cable guy" <Getrdone redneck.com> wrote in message
> news:6tsmo15fbr8qt8baaqofcoolri5oh61dsj 4ax.com...
>> On Mon, 28 Nov 2005 19:28:32 GMT, John Doe <jdoe usenet.love.invalid>
>> wrote:
>>
>> >A troll trying to prove he's a man on the Internet.
>> >
>> A kid trying to act like he knows something about usenet.
>>
>> GIT - R - DONE

Lamey - The cable guy
November 30th 05, 07:59 PM
On Wed, 30 Nov 2005 17:45:54 +0000, jmc
> wrote:

>Suddenly, without warning, Willow exclaimed (28-Nov-05 10:50 PM):
>> Two idiots trying to outdo each others in useless ramblings..
>>
>> Sorry was too tempting !!! ;op
>>

>Agreed. I always imagine that these are folks that are tiny little mice
>around real people, they can only be brave and abusive if their target
>can't actually see them.
>
>At any rate, that's what killfiles are for - mine's getting quite large
>for this ng though, as it's just been increased by two more.
>
>(don't bother replying, you two, I won't see it)
>
>jmc

Nice dance cupcake. You follow well.

GIT - R - DONE

December 1st 05, 12:58 AM
John Doe wrote:
> A troll trying to prove he's a man on the Internet.

Au contraire, a man trying to be a troll on the internet :)

About the ankle slapping, I wonder about that. It only happens
when I pass by the 'frig. But sometimes she is not hungry
so I assume she is bored. So I tickle her tummy and tussle
with the claws and teeth. She's pretty good and doesn't draw
inordinate amounts of blood. Usual cat toys don't work. I tried.

Denise Clere
December 1st 05, 03:44 PM
i just saw this post,Maggie does this,in fact,she'll hide under the table &
ambush me!

--
BLESSED ARE THOSE WHO LOVE CATS,FOR THEY SHALL NEVER BE LONELY
"cybercat" > wrote in message
> Anybody else have a cat that slaps at their feet when
> they walk by without either petting or feeding them?

Lamey - The cable guy
December 1st 05, 03:49 PM
On 30 Nov 2005 16:58:34 -0800, "
> wrote:

>John Doe wrote:
>> A troll trying to prove he's a man on the Internet.
>
>Au contraire, a man

Yes, and you noticed.

GIT - R - DONE

cybercat
December 1st 05, 05:43 PM
"Denise Clere" > wrote in message
> i just saw this post,Maggie does this,in fact,she'll hide under the table
&
> ambush me!

Haha! My Boo gets so excited at feeding time that she slaps at my hand as I
put the food dish down. Funny little buggers.