PDA

View Full Version : Cat Whispererererer ... lol

whitershadeofpale
November 29th 05, 03:39 AM
How do you call your cat.

I go..

kitty kitty kitty (but in a high voice)

or I go pss psss psss psss

or I reach down a little and wiggle my fingers (they like that)

and I whistle...

cheryl_is_freak
November 29th 05, 10:31 AM
whitershadeofpale wrote:
> How do you call your cat.
>
> I go..
>
> kitty kitty kitty (but in a high voice)

don't you think this is kind of faggoty of you

> or I go pss psss psss psss

Now this might work if you was trying to get humped

> or I reach down a little and wiggle my fingers (they like that)
>
> and I whistle...

What the **** kind of name is whitershadeofpale?
You gay or something boy? but I thought you liked Cyberat!
What about your big obsession? Lyn? Say, you looking to have more than
one at the time? This is a good way to bring to worlds together.

Cum big or don't cum at all? Is that your philosophy?

whitershadeofpale
November 29th 05, 10:36 AM
cheryl_is_freak wrote:
> Is that your philosophy?

Hey Trollip! If you can't keep up with the topic, you'll have to set at
the kiddie table.

mlbriggs
November 29th 05, 11:55 PM
On Mon, 28 Nov 2005 19:39:17 -0800, whitershadeofpale wrote:

> How do you call your cat.
>
> I go..
>
> kitty kitty kitty (but in a high voice)
>
> or I go pss psss psss psss
>
> or I reach down a little and wiggle my fingers (they like that)
>
> and I whistle...

I just call her by name. MLB

whitershadeofpale
November 30th 05, 03:01 AM
mlbriggs wrote:

> I just call her by name. MLB

and if she doesn't answer?

Wendy
November 30th 05, 12:57 PM
"whitershadeofpale" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> How do you call your cat.
>
> I go..
>
> kitty kitty kitty (but in a high voice)
>
> or I go pss psss psss psss
>
> or I reach down a little and wiggle my fingers (they like that)
>
> and I whistle...

say bootsie, bootsie, bootsie in high pitched voice and he comes almost
every time. Call the other two and the best I get is 'the look' - like a
disgusted 'what do you think we are? dogs?'

Lamey - The cable guy
November 30th 05, 04:01 PM
On 28 Nov 2005 19:39:17 -0800, "whitershadeofpale"
> wrote:

>How do you call your cat.
>
>I go..
>
>kitty kitty kitty (but in a high voice)
>
>or I go pss psss psss psss
>
>or I reach down a little and wiggle my fingers (they like that)
>
>and I whistle...

And the little **** still runs from you.

GIT - R - DONE

Lamey - The cable guy
November 30th 05, 04:02 PM
On 29 Nov 2005 02:31:44 -0800, "cheryl_is_freak"
> wrote:

>whitershadeofpale wrote:
>> How do you call your cat.
>>
>> I go..
>>
>> kitty kitty kitty (but in a high voice)
>
>don't you think this is kind of faggoty of you

You're the one who thunk it up.

>> or I go pss psss psss psss
>
>Now this might work if you was trying to get humped

Tried it have you?

>> or I reach down a little and wiggle my fingers (they like that)
>>
>> and I whistle...
>
>What the **** kind of name is whitershadeofpale?

And you're so obsessed with cheryl that you use her name on usenet.

>You gay or something boy? but I thought you liked Cyberat!
>What about your big obsession? Lyn? Say, you looking to have more than
>one at the time? This is a good way to bring to worlds together.
>
>Cum big or don't cum at all? Is that your philosophy?

That's a good little monkey, dance for them peanuts.

GIT - R - DONE

Lamey - The cable guy
November 30th 05, 04:03 PM
On 29 Nov 2005 02:36:59 -0800, "whitershadeofpale"
> wrote:

>cheryl_is_freak wrote:
>> Is that your philosophy?
>
>Hey Trollip! If you can't keep up with the topic, you'll have to set at
>the kiddie table.

He's been drinking in the mornings again.

GIT - R - DONE

cybercat
November 30th 05, 05:56 PM
"Wendy" > wrote in message
. ..

> "whitershadeofpale" > wrote in message
> oups.com...
> > How do you call your cat.
> >
> > I go..
> >
> > kitty kitty kitty (but in a high voice)
> >
> > or I go pss psss psss psss
> >
> > or I reach down a little and wiggle my fingers (they like that)
> >
> > and I whistle...
> >
> say bootsie, bootsie, bootsie in high pitched voice and he comes almost
> every time. Call the other two and the best I get is 'the look' - like a
> disgusted 'what do you think we are? dogs?'

Gracie comes when she feels like it, and sometimes even hides
looking like "who, me?" when I find her.

Boo on the other hand, is hilarious. Any time you say her
name, her head snaps around like she understands English.
But one night we discovered that it works with any "oo"
sound. She always looks, and always comes running,
because she thinks there might be food in it for her. :)
It has gotten worse since the diet.

whitershadeofpale
November 30th 05, 08:13 PM
Lamey - The cable guy wrote:

> And the little **** still runs from you.
>
> GIT - R - DONE

yes they do! damn ghetto cats!

whitershadeofpale
November 30th 05, 08:32 PM
cybercat wrote:

> Boo on the other hand, is hilarious. Any time you say her
> name, her head snaps around like she understands English.
> But one night we discovered that it works with any "oo"
> sound. She always looks, and always comes running,
> because she thinks there might be food in it for her. :)
> It has gotten worse since the diet.

lol

the reason I ask, about coaxing a cat to come

Im trying to get these ghetto ferals to chill and
stop bolting everytime I goto feed them.

I don't want to "trap" them and scare the bajesus out of any of them,
it would be better if I could just pick one up, put them in the carrier
and take them to the vet on any given day, see

mlbriggs
December 10th 05, 12:57 AM
On Tue, 29 Nov 2005 19:01:44 -0800, whitershadeofpale wrote:

> mlbriggs wrote:
>
>> I just call her by name. MLB
>
> and if she doesn't answer?
She usually answers. On the other hand, if she ignores me, I say "shall I
get the squirt bottle?" That gets her immediate attention. MLB