PDA

View Full Version : Good FUN cat sites?

Katzowtadbag
November 30th 05, 05:59 AM
Can you all suggest some good, FUN cat-related sites
(entertainment-related)?

Thanks

chas
November 30th 05, 04:06 PM
www.kittenwars.com

Not as bad as it sounds. Just lots of clicking and voting for the picture
you like best.

You can also add your own I believe.

chas

JoJo Beanbaggler
November 30th 05, 04:58 PM
On Wed, 30 Nov 2005 00:59:42 -0500, "Katzowtadbag"
> wrote:

>Can you all suggest some good, FUN cat-related sites
>(entertainment-related)?

Go to http://www.stumbleupon.com , sign up (is free), install the
toolbar, set your category to Cats and stumble upon and stuff.

JoJo B

Katzowtadbag
December 6th 05, 05:08 AM
WOW. No one can suggest any entertaining cat sites? That's pretty sad. Oh
well. :(

"Katzowtadbag" > wrote in message
> Can you all suggest some good, FUN cat-related sites
> (entertainment-related)?
>
> Thanks

whitershadeofpale
December 6th 05, 05:44 AM
Katzowtadbag wrote:
> WOW. No one can suggest any entertaining cat sites? That's pretty sad. Oh
> well. :(

You mean like cat pinball game or something?

toss treats into a cats mouth?

What you need is to have a little talk with John Clown Doe

He's just a little monkey in a big circus, but he does mind.

Fun for the whole family.

ha ha ha Ha Haaeaeeueueueueueu
(that's woody wood pecker)

When you get done with him
make sure you do the woodpecker laugh
then say..

Damn! Clown!

IBen Getiner
December 6th 05, 09:58 AM
Katzowtadbag wrote:
> Can you all suggest some good, FUN cat-related sites
> (entertainment-related)?
>
> Thanks

http://www.bonsaikitten.com/

Kinda kute...

IBen

NMR
December 6th 05, 04:55 PM
Kind of cute BEN and you wonder why people think you are an [email protected]@hole

"IBen Getiner" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> Katzowtadbag wrote:
>> Can you all suggest some good, FUN cat-related sites
>> (entertainment-related)?
>>
>> Thanks
>
> http://www.bonsaikitten.com/
>

> Kinda kute...
>

> IBen

IBen Getiner
December 7th 05, 04:56 AM
NMR wrote:
> Kind of cute BEN and you wonder why people think you are an [email protected]@hole

I don't 'wonder' about it, so I have no idea about what you're talking
about! You obviously don't wonder about it either, so why did you even
bother coughing up the reply?
Besides... It is not important to me what YOU think of me... It is only
important to me what I think of me. Wonder about that for a while, or
at least until you withdraw your head from your gnarled and grizzled
azz. Time spent searching in a vain for something you ain't got.
Wit....

IBen

whitershadeofpale
December 7th 05, 05:05 AM
IBen Getiner wrote:

> I don't 'wonder' about it, so I have no idea about what you're talking
> about! You obviously don't wonder about it either, so why did you even
> bother coughing up the reply?
> Besides... It is not important to me what YOU think of me... It is only
> important to me what I think of me. Wonder about that for a while, or
> at least until you withdraw your head from your gnarled and grizzled
> azz. Time spent searching in a vain for something you ain't got.
> Wit....
>

> IBen

LAME-O-METER

*Faggoty* 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 TEN - *Very Trollish*
right there --> x

IBen Getiner
December 7th 05, 05:34 AM
whitershadeofpale wrote:
> IBen Getiner wrote:
>
> > I don't 'wonder' about it, so I have no idea about what you're talking
> > about! You obviously don't wonder about it either, so why did you even
> > bother coughing up the reply?
> > Besides... It is not important to me what YOU think of me... It is only
> > important to me what I think of me. Wonder about that for a while, or
> > at least until you withdraw your head from your gnarled and grizzled
> > azz. Time spent searching in a vain for something you ain't got.
> > Wit....
> >

> > IBen
>

> LAME-O-METER
>
> *Faggoty* 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 TEN - *Very Trollish*
> right there --> x

A simply response to a simply-minded observation. Take it and call it
what you wish you could prove...

IBen

LC
December 7th 05, 03:01 PM
"whitershadeofpale" > wrote in message
ups.com...

> Schizo-troll IBen Getiner wrote:

>> I don't 'wonder' about it, so I have no idea about what you're talking
>> about! You obviously don't wonder about it either, so why did you even
>> bother coughing up the reply?
>> Besides... It is not important to me what YOU think of me... It is only
>> important to me what I think of me. Wonder about that for a while, or
>> at least until you withdraw your head from your gnarled and grizzled
>> azz. Time spent searching in a vain for something you ain't got.
>> Wit....

> LAME-O-METER

> *Faggoty* 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 TEN - *Very Trollish*
> right there --> x

Go easy on "IBen". He's gone off the deep end since he did time for his
"problems" around children:

"My friend Ray and I are trying to organize a protest rally this summer
in NYC, during the Republican National convention. We are going to
demand that the federal gov't give funds to this fine organization.
Instead of funding wars overseas; why not fund us people who want to
spread a little love.NAMBLA is all about togetherness and comforting
our young people with guidance from an older generation Please help
us. I know the folks in these NG's can identify with our plight. We
are just very misunderstood; we get bad press, but we stand for love"
IBen "loose cannon" Getiner, aka "J Young".
Newsgroups:
alt.support.boy-lovers,alt.politics.homosexuality,alt.politics.usa .republican,soc.culture.african.american
Subject: Federal funds for NAMBLA
Date: 10 Mar 2004 09:44:11 -0800

LC~ spreading the word about IBenAPedophile.

"So now we see that the looney here is once again JYoung/IBen/whatever.
Around and around you go, never stopping to rent some clues so you can
be spared the ignomity of displaying your stupidity on a world-wide
discussion forum. Don't you feel even the slightest bit stupid, being
shot down in flames every time you try another line of hypocrisy?
Don't you ever wonder about how you could avoid having your own words
jammed sideways down your becankered pie hole?"
From: " , giving "IBen" yet another bitch-slapping.