PDA

View Full Version : Drinking with cats

Brian Link
December 1st 05, 07:19 AM
I would encourage any of you who drink to do so with your cats. As
outlined in this newsgroup, I drink quarts of beer with my cats, and
we all appreciate it.

BLink

Lamey - The cable guy
December 1st 05, 04:53 PM
On Thu, 01 Dec 2005 00:19:21 -0600, Brian Link > wrote:

>I would encourage any of you who drink to do so with your cats. As
>outlined in this newsgroup, I drink quarts of beer with my cats, and
>we all appreciate it.
>
>BLink

My cat likes Zima.

GIT - R - DONE

cybercat
December 1st 05, 06:47 PM
"Lamey - The cable guy" > wrote in message
> On Thu, 01 Dec 2005 00:19:21 -0600, Brian Link > wrote:
>
> >I would encourage any of you who drink to do so with your cats. As
> >outlined in this newsgroup, I drink quarts of beer with my cats, and
> >we all appreciate it.
> >
> >BLink
>
> My cat likes Zima.

I think he is talking about the other kind of pussycat.

:)