PDA

View Full Version : Cheryl-IS-a Freak

whitershadeofpale
December 1st 05, 11:32 PM
It's not fair for anyone to single out one single person and call them
a freak.

Sorry that someone keeps doing this Cheryl and I tell ya, I only used
that subj line
just cause I figure you might read it.

Maybe they will stop.

Candace
December 2nd 05, 02:14 AM
whitershadeofpale wrote:
> It's not fair for anyone to single out one single person and call them
> a freak.

No, we're all ****in' freaks here.

Candace

cybercat
December 2nd 05, 02:15 AM
"Candace" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> whitershadeofpale wrote:
> > It's not fair for anyone to single out one single person and call them
> > a freak.
> >
> No, we're all ****in' freaks here.

:) There, now. You did it again.

whitershadeofpale
December 2nd 05, 03:57 AM
Candace wrote:

> No, we're all ****in' freaks here.
>
> Candace

the blind leading the blind? oh noooo

someone once told me being normal means average

I have always tried to be average, geeez I already stick out

it's painful being a genius , it's a real torture. I could have been
a decent match for Edison.

what was the question again...

btw: what is freak?

Lamey - The cable guy
December 2nd 05, 03:40 PM
On 1 Dec 2005 18:14:00 -0800, "Candace" > wrote:

>whitershadeofpale wrote:
>> It's not fair for anyone to single out one single person and call them
>> a freak.
>>
>No, we're all ****in' freaks here.
>
>Candace

Excuse me! The language?