PDA

View Full Version : Mousetraps--They Work

Larry R Harrison Jr
December 2nd 05, 03:39 PM
I have found out--mousetraps WORK for keeping cats off of things & places
you don't want them. And it doesn't seem to hurt them.

Two kittens we have seemed totally stubborn & determined to keep hopping
onto the kitchen table. We put 8 mousetraps at various spots--including
placing two upside down under a sheet of paper on a chair they like to use
to hop up there. Left the room and a few minutes later--POP! Went and reset
it, next morning no sign of any cat trespassing.

Last night had a small tiny Christmas tree on the dresser, came home & found
it overturned on the floor with the balls everywhere. Put it back, placed 2
mousetraps around it, left the room, barely two minutes later--POP! Reset
it, I get up this morning, the mousetrap is STILL set and the tree has not
been touched.

Those cats have learned who the boss is around here--that it is me, that I
am not kidding when I say "stay off of that!" that I mean it. (That, or
they're just scared of sudden noises, whatever, makes no difference.) It is
worth noting, too, they seem OK--no sign of injuries or whatever. They're
totally uninjured (I don't know how but they are) and they're learning who
the boss is around here.

They work, they really do.

LRH

John Doe
December 2nd 05, 03:44 PM
Troll

"Larry R Harrison Jr" <larrytucaz cox.net> wrote:

> From: "Larry R Harrison Jr" <larrytucaz cox.net>
> Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav
> Subject: Mousetraps--They Work
> Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2005 08:39:25 -0700
>
> I have found out--mousetraps WORK for keeping cats off of things & places
> you don't want them. And it doesn't seem to hurt them.
>
> Two kittens we have seemed totally stubborn & determined to keep hopping
> onto the kitchen table. We put 8 mousetraps at various spots--including
> placing two upside down under a sheet of paper on a chair they like to use
> to hop up there. Left the room and a few minutes later--POP! Went and reset
> it, next morning no sign of any cat trespassing.
>
> Last night had a small tiny Christmas tree on the dresser, came home & found
> it overturned on the floor with the balls everywhere. Put it back, placed 2
> mousetraps around it, left the room, barely two minutes later--POP! Reset
> it, I get up this morning, the mousetrap is STILL set and the tree has not
> been touched.
>
> Those cats have learned who the boss is around here--that it is me, that I
> am not kidding when I say "stay off of that!" that I mean it. (That, or
> they're just scared of sudden noises, whatever, makes no difference.) It is
> worth noting, too, they seem OK--no sign of injuries or whatever. They're
> totally uninjured (I don't know how but they are) and they're learning who
> the boss is around here.
>
> They work, they really do.
>
> LRH

Larry R Harrison Jr
December 2nd 05, 03:50 PM
With a name like John Doe, I wouldn't go around name-calling.

I put this here because I see many posters asking things like "how do I keep
my cat off the kitchen table" or "how do I get my cat to leave the Christmas
tree alone" etc etc. So I offered this pre-emptively. If you disagree with
it, take it on and explain why. Otherwise, what are you offering besides
name-calling when (again) with a name like "John Doe" you're hardly one to
talk?

LRH

Lamey - The cable guy
December 2nd 05, 03:54 PM
On Fri, 2 Dec 2005 08:50:34 -0700, "Larry R Harrison Jr"
> wrote:

>With a name like John Doe, I wouldn't go around name-calling.
>
>I put this here because I see many posters asking things like "how do I keep
>my cat off the kitchen table" or "how do I get my cat to leave the Christmas
>tree alone" etc etc. So I offered this pre-emptively. If you disagree with
>it, take it on and explain why. Otherwise, what are you offering besides
>name-calling when (again) with a name like "John Doe" you're hardly one to
>talk?
>
>LRH

JD is a wannabe, Nothing more.

GIT - R - DONE

whitershadeofpale
December 2nd 05, 11:17 PM
Lamey - The cable guy wrote:

> JD is a wannabe, Nothing more.
>
> GIT - R - DONE

John is classic case of someone with Oedipal fear.

cybercat
December 2nd 05, 11:42 PM
"whitershadeofpale" > wrote in message
ups.com...

> Lamey - The cable guy wrote:
>
> > JD is a wannabe, Nothing more.
> >
> > GIT - R - DONE
>
> John is classic case of someone with Oedipal fear.

ooo Sigmund!

I love it when you talk psychoanalysis to me! :)

whitershadeofpale
December 2nd 05, 11:45 PM
cybercat wrote:

> ooo Sigmund!
>
> I love it when you talk psychoanalysis to me! :)

I'm kinda working out of my pocket right now, John was an easy
analysis...

where I nailed John in one sentence, you're much to intricate for one
sentence.
<scratching my head>

cybercat
December 3rd 05, 01:14 AM
"whitershadeofpale" > wrote in message
ups.com...

> cybercat wrote:
>
> > ooo Sigmund!
> >
> > I love it when you talk psychoanalysis to me! :)
>
> I'm kinda working out of my pocket right now, John was an easy
> analysis...
>
> where I nailed John in one sentence, you're much to intricate for one
> sentence.
> <scratching my head>

Don't you dare even try!!

Candace
December 3rd 05, 02:21 AM
Larry R Harrison Jr wrote:

> I put this here because I see many posters asking things like "how do I keep
> my cat off the kitchen table" or "how do I get my cat to leave the Christmas
> tree alone" etc etc. So I offered this pre-emptively. If you disagree with
> it, take it on and explain why.
>
> LRH

You might just have been lucky so far. It sounds like you've only been
doing it a couple days. Even mice are able to spring the trap without
getting hurt sometimes. I don't know how big these kittens are but I
think even an adult cat could get hurt by a mousetrap by getting a paw
stuck in it or something.

It's so cool how you say you're the boss over some little mammals.
Powerful stuff. I hope your cats don't get hurt because you don't
sound like you would care enough to take them to a vet...you'd probably
just let them suffer and if they died, oh, well. It's irresponsible.
Poor kitties.

Candace

whitershadeofpale
December 3rd 05, 02:40 AM
Candace wrote:

> It's so cool how you say you're the boss over some little mammals.
> Powerful stuff. I hope your cats don't get hurt because you don't
> sound like you would care enough to take them to a vet...you'd probably
> just let them suffer and if they died, oh, well. It's irresponsible.
> Poor kitties.
>
> Candace

daaam what are you smoking!

I don't think dude really set mouse traps for his kittens

you think he did? I don't know.

If he did, he could goto jail for cruelty to animals.
Traps are designed to kill small rodents....a small kitten
would probably break a toe, or tail.

I dont think he did. I don't know.

Candace
December 3rd 05, 03:03 AM
whitershadeofpale wrote:
> Candace wrote:
>
> > It's so cool how you say you're the boss over some little mammals.
> > Powerful stuff. I hope your cats don't get hurt because you don't
> > sound like you would care enough to take them to a vet...you'd probably
> > just let them suffer and if they died, oh, well. It's irresponsible.
> > Poor kitties.
> >
> > Candace
>
> daaam what are you smoking!
>
> I don't think dude really set mouse traps for his kittens
>
> you think he did? I don't know.

Yes, I think he did. Read his other post about cute when they wrestle
or something like that. I think he's being perfectly serious.

Candace

Cheryl
December 3rd 05, 03:05 AM
On Fri 02 Dec 2005 09:21:26p, Candace wrote in
rec.pets.cats.health+behav
roups.com):

> I hope your cats don't get hurt because you don't
> sound like you would care enough to take them to a vet...you'd
> probably just let them suffer and if they died, oh, well. It's
> irresponsible. Poor kitties.

Poor kitties indeed. This is the same moron who has posted about 5
kittens now in the last 2 years. First he got one kitten, then a few
months later got another, then a few months later got another, yet he
only had two total. What happened to one of the others? The post
about the third even mentioned having to rehome the other, who he'd
gotten at 4 weeks old a few months earlier. Now he has two more? I'd
wager that these two are the only ones he has now. What has happened
to the other three? I shudder to think. This man and his wimp of a
wife should be put on a "do not adopt to" list.

--
Cheryl

Candace
December 3rd 05, 03:17 AM
Cheryl wrote:

> Poor kitties indeed. This is the same moron who has posted about 5
> kittens now in the last 2 years. First he got one kitten, then a few
> months later got another, then a few months later got another, yet he
> only had two total. What happened to one of the others? The post
> about the third even mentioned having to rehome the other, who he'd
> gotten at 4 weeks old a few months earlier. Now he has two more? I'd
> wager that these two are the only ones he has now. What has happened
> to the other three? I shudder to think. This man and his wimp of a
> wife should be put on a "do not adopt to" list.
>
> --
> Cheryl

Ugh, worse than I thought. I don't recall reading him before.

Candace

mlbriggs
December 3rd 05, 03:52 AM
On Fri, 02 Dec 2005 08:39:25 -0700, Larry R Harrison Jr wrote:

> I have found out--mousetraps WORK for keeping cats off of things & places
> you don't want them. And it doesn't seem to hurt them.
>
> Two kittens we have seemed totally stubborn & determined to keep hopping
> onto the kitchen table. We put 8 mousetraps at various spots--including
> placing two upside down under a sheet of paper on a chair they like to use
> to hop up there. Left the room and a few minutes later--POP! Went and
> reset it, next morning no sign of any cat trespassing.
>
> Last night had a small tiny Christmas tree on the dresser, came home &
> found it overturned on the floor with the balls everywhere. Put it back,
> placed 2 mousetraps around it, left the room, barely two minutes
> later--POP! Reset it, I get up this morning, the mousetrap is STILL set
> and the tree has not been touched.
>
> Those cats have learned who the boss is around here--that it is me, that I
> am not kidding when I say "stay off of that!" that I mean it. (That, or
> they're just scared of sudden noises, whatever, makes no difference.) It
> is worth noting, too, they seem OK--no sign of injuries or whatever.
> They're totally uninjured (I don't know how but they are) and they're
> learning who the boss is around here.
>
> They work, they really do.
>
> LRH

Try letting the mousetrap close on your finger -- not pleasant.

Juls
December 3rd 05, 04:45 AM
In article <[email protected]>,
"Larry R Harrison Jr" > wrote:

> I have found out--mousetraps WORK for keeping cats off of things & places
> you don't want them. And it doesn't seem to hurt them.
>
> Two kittens we have seemed totally stubborn & determined to keep hopping
> onto the kitchen table. We put 8 mousetraps at various spots--including
> placing two upside down under a sheet of paper on a chair they like to use
> to hop up there. Left the room and a few minutes later--POP! Went and reset
> it, next morning no sign of any cat trespassing.
>
> Last night had a small tiny Christmas tree on the dresser, came home & found
> it overturned on the floor with the balls everywhere. Put it back, placed 2
> mousetraps around it, left the room, barely two minutes later--POP! Reset
> it, I get up this morning, the mousetrap is STILL set and the tree has not
> been touched.
>
> Those cats have learned who the boss is around here--that it is me, that I
> am not kidding when I say "stay off of that!" that I mean it. (That, or
> they're just scared of sudden noises, whatever, makes no difference.) It is
> worth noting, too, they seem OK--no sign of injuries or whatever. They're
> totally uninjured (I don't know how but they are) and they're learning who
> the boss is around here.
>
> They work, they really do.
>
> LRH

you suck

--
Email (remove annoying hyphens)
j-u-l-i-AT-e-c-t-DOT-o-r-g

Juls
December 3rd 05, 04:47 AM
In article >,
mlbriggs > wrote:

> Try letting the mousetrap close on your finger -- not pleasant.

I'd prefer that he try on a different part of his anatomy.

--
Email (remove annoying hyphens)
j-u-l-i-AT-e-c-t-DOT-o-r-g

cybercat
December 3rd 05, 04:55 AM
"Juls" > wrote in message
> In article <[email protected]>,
> "Larry R Harrison Jr" > wrote:
>
> > I have found out--mousetraps WORK for keeping cats off of things &
places
> > you don't want them. And it doesn't seem to hurt them.
> >
> > Two kittens we have seemed totally stubborn & determined to keep hopping
> > onto the kitchen table. We put 8 mousetraps at various spots--including
> > placing two upside down under a sheet of paper on a chair they like to
use
> > to hop up there. Left the room and a few minutes later--POP! Went and
reset
> > it, next morning no sign of any cat trespassing.
> >
> > Last night had a small tiny Christmas tree on the dresser, came home &
found
> > it overturned on the floor with the balls everywhere. Put it back,
placed 2
> > mousetraps around it, left the room, barely two minutes later--POP!
Reset
> > it, I get up this morning, the mousetrap is STILL set and the tree has
not
> > been touched.
> >
> > Those cats have learned who the boss is around here--that it is me, that
> > am not kidding when I say "stay off of that!" that I mean it. (That, or
> > they're just scared of sudden noises, whatever, makes no difference.) It
is
> > worth noting, too, they seem OK--no sign of injuries or whatever.
They're
> > totally uninjured (I don't know how but they are) and they're learning
who
> > the boss is around here.
> >
> > They work, they really do.
> >
> > LRH
>
> you suck

Succinct, clear, expressive, no wasted language, no beating around the bush.
Gracie gives it two paws up. Yay, Juls. No language should be wasted on
cretins who hurt their cats to bolster their egos.

whitershadeofpale
December 3rd 05, 05:29 AM
cybercat wrote:

> Succinct, clear, expressive, no wasted language, no beating around the bush.
> Gracie gives it two paws up. Yay, Juls. No language should be wasted on
> cretins who hurt their cats to bolster their egos.

Well, his home address is on record..with his ISP

The senate passed a bill recently, ISP's have to give up customers name
if there is proof of crime.

Dude...is cruel to his cats. This is inhumane it is illegal, it is
punishable for up to 7 years
for first offense up to 10,000 fine...and all the butt loving he can
take!

If I was Larry, I'd throw all my mouse traps away.

whitershadeofpale
December 3rd 05, 05:38 AM
Larry R Harrison Jr wrote:

> They work, they really do.
>
> LRH

yure lazy as hell. You don't want to take the time to teach the
kittens.

and! who gives a **** if your tree gets knocked over!

did you bring the kittens into your house?

your like that freak who thought they would be pretty sitting here
or setting there!

you brought kittens home dingaling!

no means no? Yule get put in jail if they catch you doing this.

I notice you say "we", let them know they might be going to jail.

whitershadeofpale
December 3rd 05, 05:52 AM
Larry R Harrison Jr wrote:

> Those cats have learned who the boss is around here--that it is me, that I
> am not kidding when I say "stay off of that!" that I mean it.

now that I think about it, it's not your upside down traps, (with paper
over them)...
this seems hairbrained honestly...what if one did get a foot caught in
it..don't you think that is severe? it is yo!

Your comment about being the boss..this is what you don't get.

why...you're acting just like a kitten!

No More Retail
December 3rd 05, 07:40 AM
OUCH

<walking away going to have nightmares about that >

Matthew
"Juls" > wrote in message
> In article >,
> mlbriggs > wrote:
>

>> Try letting the mousetrap close on your finger -- not pleasant.
>
> I'd prefer that he try on a different part of his anatomy.
>
> --
> Email (remove annoying hyphens)
> j-u-l-i-AT-e-c-t-DOT-o-r-g

Larry R Harrison Jr
December 3rd 05, 10:59 PM
Yes, I am being totally serious. I do use the mousetraps to keep them off of
things I don't want them on.

Simple enough--if they don't want the fear and sudden frightening that a
mousetrap gives them, it's theirs for the taking--they simply have to stay
off the forbidden areas. It's not my fault if they keep tempting fate.

Now, I do typically use the water spray often-times, but often-times it
doesn't work because it takes like 10 sprays for it to actually shoot
water--and the cat hears the noise but not the water and they run off--but
only at the prospect that they've been "caught," not the concept of learning
to stay off of something per se period. That's the way it seems
anyway--because that'll happen we'll go to bed and not 5 minutes later we'll
hear clangs from where they've hopped onto the "forbidden areas."

Sometimes I am able to get them--using the waterspray or whatever that is
NOT the mousetraps--to stay off of something. That's fine by me. But other
times they're being stubborn and sneaking around, and I won't stand for it.
It's not at all unreasonable to want your boundaries respected.

It has NOTHING to do with being a control freak or an ego-boosting thing. It
is simply a thing that there are certain spots I don't want them on--the
kitchen table is one, and I also think I have every right to have a
Christmas tree up without finding half it strode all over the living room
because they refuse to leave it alone (especially when it's just a little
one barely 12" high up on a little desk). I love my cats but I am not one of
those that lets them have the run of the house.

But other than the kitchen table and the Christmas tree--they're free to do
whatever they want, I don't care.

But again, it does seem to work. The mousetrap popped twice on the Christmas
tree, since then 2 days have passed and it's still not popped, and none of
the tree has been knocked around. So, in other words--they've learned. The
same goes for the kitchen table. They've learned. That is the point. If that
is what it takes for them to learn, then so be it. If something else will do
the trick and it's not more expensive or radically more work involved, no
problem--I'll do that instead. But the bottom line--they WILL stay off the
forbidden areas. Just "letting it be" is NOT an option.

Lumpy
December 3rd 05, 11:04 PM
"Larry R Harrison Jr" > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Yes, I am being totally serious. I do use the mousetraps to keep them off
of
> things I don't want them on.

Nobody cares, jackass.

5cats
December 3rd 05, 11:13 PM
Larry R Harrison Jr wrote:

> If something else will do
> the trick and it's not more expensive or radically more work involved,
> no problem--I'll do that instead. But the bottom line--they WILL stay
> off the forbidden areas.

Go stick your finger in one of those traps, then come back and tell us it's
still not worth the work to find a less dangerous alternative.

Next time, get an AIBO instead.

whitershadeofpale
December 3rd 05, 11:17 PM
Larry R Harrison Jr wrote:

> Sometimes I am able to get them--using the waterspray

Why not turn the bottle at your face, squeeze it 10 times, after you
get a few
shots right between the eyes, then you know its working.

> It has NOTHING to do with being a control freak or an ego-boosting thing.

hey! you said it, just remember that.

>Just "letting it be" is NOT an option.

it's not? you have a lot to learn.
Them cats will break you yet.

and, you ain't seen nothing yet. If you get bent over these things...
the best is yet to come.

Helen Miles
December 3rd 05, 11:18 PM
"Larry R Harrison Jr" > wrote in message
news:[email protected]

> I have found out--mousetraps WORK for keeping cats off of things & places
> you don't want them. And it doesn't seem to hurt them.
>
> Two kittens we have seemed totally stubborn & determined to keep hopping
> onto the kitchen table. We put 8 mousetraps at various spots--including
> placing two upside down under a sheet of paper on a chair they like to use
> to hop up there. Left the room and a few minutes later--POP! Went and reset
> it, next morning no sign of any cat trespassing.////

Please be very careful when using mousetraps to deter cats. If they are
strong enough to break a mouses neck, they are most certainly strong
enough to break the delicate bones in a kitty paw.

Helen M

Larry R Harrison Jr
December 4th 05, 12:00 AM
How about if they're upside down under a sheet of paper?

LRH

whitershadeofpale
December 4th 05, 05:58 AM
Larry R Harrison Jr wrote:
> How about if they're upside down under a sheet of paper?
>
> LRH

There are other ways to keep cats off of things they should not be on.

I think it is wrong to use a water pistol. I think this antagonizes the
cat. The cat just supresses his anger over this and pays you back in
other ways.

HOWEVER! You did not turn them all over and put them under paper.

May I submit Exhibit A. your original post.

You did post this didn't you Mr Harrison?

Let's read what you wrote.

"We put 8 mousetraps at various spots--including placing two upside
down under a sheet of paper"

So that leaves 6 raw cat traps for a dependent kitten to hurt
themselves.

Mr Harrison, do you consider yourself a steward of these kittens, do
you feel it is your responsibility to protect them?

Who is protecting them from these "cat traps"? You? NOooooooo you set
the traps!

And you proceed to say, "And it doesn't seem to hurt them"...

IT DOESN'T SEEM TO HURT THEM.

So you're saying here, it does appear that it hurts them, but upon
closer inspection one can see the cat is not hurt...is that what you
are saying...

Why don't you tell us what happens to the kitten that would cause you
to post
"doesn't seem to hurt them"...

Do they jump up on the table, sniff the trap, set the trap off...but
because of thier size you have observed they do not get caught in the
trap, but the trap does go off in thier face, is that correct?

IS THIS WHAT YOU ARE TELLING US AND BRAGGING ABOUT?

whitershadeofpale
December 4th 05, 01:35 PM
whitershadeofpale wrote:

> IS THIS WHAT YOU ARE TELLING US AND BRAGGING ABOUT?

dang...I wish he'd reply, I wanna hurry up and get to the part about a
jury of his peers!

Juls
December 6th 05, 04:50 AM
In article <[email protected]>,
"Larry R Harrison Jr" > wrote:

> How about if they're upside down under a sheet of paper?

How about if I come visit and put your head under a sheet of paper?
Would you still feel the hammer?

--
Email (remove annoying hyphens)
j-u-l-i-AT-e-c-t-DOT-o-r-g

whitershadeofpale
December 6th 05, 05:48 AM
Juls wrote:

> How about if I come visit and put your head under a sheet of paper?
> Would you still feel the hammer?

or... put him in a room full of rat traps.
Blindfolded. (lock the doors too)

Juls
December 6th 05, 07:53 AM
In article . com>,
"whitershadeofpale" > wrote:

> Juls wrote:
>
> > How about if I come visit and put your head under a sheet of paper?
> > Would you still feel the hammer?
>
> or... put him in a room full of rat traps.
> Blindfolded. (lock the doors too)

Hey, kind of like a treasure hunt! I'd chip in five dollars for the
prize. :)

--
Email (remove annoying hyphens)
j-u-l-i-AT-e-c-t-DOT-o-r-g

Phil P.
December 7th 05, 04:12 PM
"Larry R Harrison Jr" > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Yes, I am being totally serious. I do use the mousetraps to keep them off
of
> things I don't want them on.

You've been posting stupid **** like this for years just to get a rise from
people. You're just an asshole with a serious personality disorder.

Phil P.
December 7th 05, 04:16 PM
"Juls" > wrote in message
> In article <[email protected]>,
> "Larry R Harrison Jr" > wrote:
>
> > How about if they're upside down under a sheet of paper?
> >

> How about if I come visit and put your head under a sheet of paper?
> Would you still feel the hammer?

He got the idea of using mousetraps from his wife. She sleeps with one
between her legs to keep him off (out).

Phil P.
December 7th 05, 04:31 PM
"Larry R Harrison Jr" > wrote in message
news:[email protected]

> Those cats have learned who the boss is around here--that it is me,

Try a penis enlarger- maybe it will help your feelings of inadequacy.

If possession is 9/10 of the law- its *their*house because they're in it
more
than you. So *they're* the boss- and you're just a paranoid asshole who
needs to feel in control.

whitershadeofpale
December 7th 05, 09:41 PM
Juls wrote:

> Hey, kind of like a treasure hunt! I'd chip in five dollars for the
> prize. :)

If he made it to the door (instead of sitting down in the floor and
crying like a little bitch)
he would no doubt get the water hose.(like his cat water pistolas)

John Doe
December 10th 05, 12:32 AM
A troll sticking up for a guy who tortures cats

See also:

Malicious hacker troll script kiddie
USENET server abuse flood
Denial of Service DOS
Mary
UTBill
rcn.net
hanaro.com
hananet.net
164-204.resnet.smu.edu
Steve Leyland

Lamey - The cable guy <Getrdone redneck.com> wrote:

> From: Lamey - The cable guy <Getrdone redneck.com>
> Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav
> Subject: Re: Mousetraps--They Work
> Date: Fri, 02 Dec 2005 08:54:16 -0700
>
> On Fri, 2 Dec 2005 08:50:34 -0700, "Larry R Harrison Jr"
> <larrytucaz cox.net> wrote:
>
>>With a name like John Doe, I wouldn't go around name-calling.
>>
>>I put this here because I see many posters asking things like "how do I keep
>>my cat off the kitchen table" or "how do I get my cat to leave the Christmas
>>tree alone" etc etc. So I offered this pre-emptively. If you disagree with
>>it, take it on and explain why. Otherwise, what are you offering besides
>>name-calling when (again) with a name like "John Doe" you're hardly one to
>>talk?
>>
>>LRH
>>
> JD is a wannabe, Nothing more.
>
> GIT - R - DONE

John Doe
December 10th 05, 12:35 AM
A troll sticking up for a guy who tortures cats

See also:
"cheryl_is_freak" <cheryl_is_freak yahoo.com>
"stay_right_there" <stay_right_there yahoo.com>
"whitershadeofpale" <bigbadbarry adelphia.net> wrote:
"chickenwing"...
"coffeedog"...
"Prozack"...
"coffeedog"...
"wannabe"...

"whitershadeofpale" <bigbadbarry adelphia.net> wrote:

> From: "whitershadeofpale" <bigbadbarry adelphia.net>
> Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav
> Subject: Re: Mousetraps--They Work
> Date: 2 Dec 2005 15:17:51 -0800
>

> Lamey - The cable guy wrote:
>
>> JD is a wannabe, Nothing more.
>>
>> GIT - R - DONE
>
> John is classic case of someone with Oedipal fear.

John Doe
December 10th 05, 12:37 AM
A troll sticking up for a guy who tortures cats

See also:
Nannypoo
Celeste
Mary Smith
Topaz
Lumpy

"cybercat" <boagrrl hotmail.com> wrote:

> From: "cybercat" <boagrrl hotmail.com>
> Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav
> Subject: Re: Mousetraps--They Work
> Date: 3 Dec 2005 00:42:01 +0100
>

> "whitershadeofpale" <bigbadbarry adelphia.net> wrote in message
> news:1133565471.361122.55180 g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
>>
>> Lamey - The cable guy wrote:
>>
>> > JD is a wannabe, Nothing more.
>> >
>> > GIT - R - DONE
>>
>> John is classic case of someone with Oedipal fear.
>>

> ooo Sigmund!
>
> I love it when you talk psychoanalysis to me! :)

CatNipped
December 10th 05, 12:49 AM
"Larry R Harrison Jr" > wrote in message
news:[email protected]

<snip trollish ****>

Isn't this the same yaboo who posted about shooting stray cats on his
property last year???

CatNipped

cybercat
December 10th 05, 12:55 AM
"CatNipped" > wrote in message
> "Larry R Harrison Jr" > wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
>
> <snip trollish ****>
>
> Isn't this the same yaboo who posted about shooting stray cats on his
> property last year???

Yep. It's enough to turn one into a Netdick. :) Googling the hell out of new
people. But then, you and I know that that is the first sign of The Illness.
And we never, ever want to catch that. lol

CatNipped
December 10th 05, 12:57 AM
"cybercat" > wrote in message

> "CatNipped" > wrote in message
> > "Larry R Harrison Jr" > wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]
> >
> > <snip trollish ****>
> >
> > Isn't this the same yaboo who posted about shooting stray cats on his
> > property last year???
> >

> Yep. It's enough to turn one into a Netdick. :) Googling the hell out of
new
> people. But then, you and I know that that is the first sign of The
Illness.
> And we never, ever want to catch that. lol

Didn't have to google - he was obnoxious enough the first time to be
memorable.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Lumpy
December 10th 05, 12:59 AM
"CatNipped" > wrote in message
> "cybercat" > wrote in message
> >
> > "CatNipped" > wrote in message
> > > "Larry R Harrison Jr" > wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]
> > >
> > > <snip trollish ****>
> > >
> > > Isn't this the same yaboo who posted about shooting stray cats on his
> > > property last year???
> > >

> > Yep. It's enough to turn one into a Netdick. :) Googling the hell out of
> new
> > people. But then, you and I know that that is the first sign of The
> Illness.
> > And we never, ever want to catch that. lol
>
> Didn't have to google - he was obnoxious enough the first time to be
> memorable.

I wasn't saying that you Googled!! :) I remembered him too.

CatNipped
December 10th 05, 01:02 AM
"Lumpy" > wrote in message ...

> "CatNipped" > wrote in message

> > > Yep. It's enough to turn one into a Netdick. :) Googling the hell out
of
> > new
> > > people. But then, you and I know that that is the first sign of The
> > Illness.
> > > And we never, ever want to catch that. lol
> >
> > Didn't have to google - he was obnoxious enough the first time to be
> > memorable.
> >

> I wasn't saying that you Googled!! :) I remembered him too.

Oh, OK, I just wanted to be sure I was getting a rep as a googler! ;> Good
gawd how awful would that be!!

Hugs,

CatNipped

Lumpy
December 10th 05, 01:33 AM
"CatNipped" > wrote

> > I wasn't saying that you Googled!! :) I remembered him too.
>
> Oh, OK, I just wanted to be sure I was getting a rep as a googler! ;>
Good
> gawd how awful would that be!!

It would indeed. As we have seen around here, it can lead to even worse
things.

How are you holding up with the Christmas preparations with that house full?

CatNipped
December 10th 05, 02:16 AM
"Lumpy" > wrote in message ...

> "CatNipped" > wrote
>
> > > I wasn't saying that you Googled!! :) I remembered him too.
> >
> > Oh, OK, I just wanted to be sure I was getting a rep as a googler! ;>
> Good
> > gawd how awful would that be!!
> >

> It would indeed. As we have seen around here, it can lead to even worse
> things.
>
> How are you holding up with the Christmas preparations with that house
full?

I'm going from riches to rags company-wise! The girls will be in New
Orleans over the two weeks they're out of school on Christmas vacation (from
the 17th through the 30th), staying with their other Grandparents, so that
Erin and Greg can get some work done on restoring their home. We're having
Christmas on the night of the 16th while they're still here.

Then Ben has to work all day Christmas Eve and all day Christmas. I'll be
here all alone with the masters both days. So until then I'm be going nuts
trying to get everything ready in the midst of their usual chaos, then I'll
be crying in my beer when they're gone and the house is too quiet.

Hugs,

CatNipped

whitershadeofpale
December 10th 05, 02:26 AM
CatNipped wrote:
> "Lumpy" > wrote in message ...

> I'm going from riches to rags company-wise!

well lets just hope they don't use usenet!

> Hugs,
>
> CatNipped

whitershadeofpale
December 10th 05, 02:29 AM
whitershadeofpale wrote:
> CatNipped wrote:
> > "Lumpy" > wrote in message ...
>
> > I'm going from riches to rags company-wise!
>
> well lets just hope they don't use usenet!

don't even try, this makes no sense, I misunderstood your meaning.
I thought you meant, like, trailer trash was coming for dinner.
don't mind me.

CatNipped
December 10th 05, 02:38 PM
"whitershadeofpale" > wrote in message
ups.com...

> whitershadeofpale wrote:
> > CatNipped wrote:
> > > "Lumpy" > wrote in message
> >
> > > I'm going from riches to rags company-wise!
> >
> > well lets just hope they don't use usenet!
>
> don't even try, this makes no sense, I misunderstood your meaning.
> I thought you meant, like, trailer trash was coming for dinner.
> don't mind me.

LOL. Yeah, I can see how you got that. No, what I meant was that I'm going
from a houseful of (delightful) company to no company at all for a while.
I've gotten so used to the chaos of 3 children in the house (not counting my
daughter who will always be my child) that I don't know what I'm going to do
with myself when I rattling around all alone here.

Hugs,

CatNipped

whitershadeofpale
December 10th 05, 03:53 PM
CatNipped wrote:

> LOL. Yeah, I can see how you got that. No, what I meant was that I'm going
> from a houseful of (delightful) company to no company at all for a while.
> I've gotten so used to the chaos of 3 children in the house (not counting my
> daughter who will always be my child) that I don't know what I'm going to do
> with myself when I rattling around all alone here.

Well bummer! maybe you should slip off the the bahamas or something, FO
REAL!
Just jump! Go! Cruises are incredibly cheap since that one ship was
fired upon by pirates (off the coast of east africa) they'll give you a
real good cruise deal.

Goto Dollywood, eat funnel cakes, ride rides, you know you like that
old foggy mtn breakdown hillbilly stanley foot tappin, beer popping
bluegrass.