PDA

View Full Version : I love this cat!

whitershadeofpale
December 4th 05, 04:31 AM
I got my new cat today I named her Lucille

http://mysite.verizon.net/barryparrish/lucille.htm
verizon server is very busy, you might have to
bang it a few times. :0

i tried to take a few pics, I have junk web cam
but you can see her pretty eyes and her plush coat.

She is getting comfortable quick.
She has used the litter box, ate very little so far,
but we did take a small nap together.

I'm sure she'll relax enough to eat, she is extremely affectionate.

I love this cat.

NMR
December 4th 05, 04:33 AM
Congrats Barry she is beautiful you are a lucky man
"whitershadeofpale" > wrote in message
oups.com...
>I got my new cat today I named her Lucille
>
> http://mysite.verizon.net/barryparrish/lucille.htm
> verizon server is very busy, you might have to
> bang it a few times. :0
>
> i tried to take a few pics, I have junk web cam
> but you can see her pretty eyes and her plush coat.
>
> She is getting comfortable quick.
> She has used the litter box, ate very little so far,
> but we did take a small nap together.
>
> I'm sure she'll relax enough to eat, she is extremely affectionate.
>
> I love this cat.

Kitkat
December 4th 05, 04:58 AM
whitershadeofpale wrote:
> I got my new cat today I named her Lucille
>
> http://mysite.verizon.net/barryparrish/lucille.htm
> verizon server is very busy, you might have to
> bang it a few times. :0
>
> i tried to take a few pics, I have junk web cam
> but you can see her pretty eyes and her plush coat.
>
> She is getting comfortable quick.
> She has used the litter box, ate very little so far,
> but we did take a small nap together.
>
> I'm sure she'll relax enough to eat, she is extremely affectionate.
>
> I love this cat.

She is REALLY cute! Enjoy her! :)

Gail
December 4th 05, 05:24 AM
Lovely cat!! Enjoy her.
Gail
"whitershadeofpale" > wrote in message
oups.com...
>I got my new cat today I named her Lucille
>
> http://mysite.verizon.net/barryparrish/lucille.htm
> verizon server is very busy, you might have to
> bang it a few times. :0
>
> i tried to take a few pics, I have junk web cam
> but you can see her pretty eyes and her plush coat.
>
> She is getting comfortable quick.
> She has used the litter box, ate very little so far,
> but we did take a small nap together.
>
> I'm sure she'll relax enough to eat, she is extremely affectionate.
>
> I love this cat.

Judy
December 4th 05, 06:34 AM
"whitershadeofpale" > wrote in message
oups.com...
>I got my new cat today I named her Lucille
>
> http://mysite.verizon.net/barryparrish/lucille.htm

Bye the look in her eyes, I can see she's found a really good home. :c)

whitershadeofpale
December 4th 05, 07:59 AM
Judy wrote:
> "whitershadeofpale" > wrote in message
> oups.com...
> >I got my new cat today I named her Lucille
> >
> > http://mysite.verizon.net/barryparrish/lucille.htm
>
> Bye the look in her eyes, I can see she's found a really good home. :c)

Thanks...
I had to get up to make water, thought I'd post this while I ate my
bologna sandwich.

She is not sleeping with me, she is behind the bed, by way of the head
of the bed, every so often she comes up and snuggles...

I just figured it out, it's not me she's scared of (not now
anyway)...it's this house, this new place. I figure she feels
safe...way down behind the bed, it makes sense to me.

I might be getting a black kitten later this evening :|
It might be good for Lucille. (after kitten is vetted)
My friend told me one was solid black, one is solid white, and one is
brown.
BROWN? where's a brown cat...lol

Sandra
December 4th 05, 08:46 AM
she's beautiful! Congrats to both of you.

--
Sandra

cybercat
December 4th 05, 11:59 AM
"whitershadeofpale" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> I got my new cat today I named her Lucille
>
> http://mysite.verizon.net/barryparrish/lucille.htm

She's beautiful! I can tell you two have hit it off.
I 'm happy for you both.

cybercat
December 4th 05, 12:02 PM
"whitershadeofpale" > wrote

> My friend told me one was solid black, one is solid white, and one is
> brown.
> BROWN? where's a brown cat...lol

Some black cats have a lot of brown when the sun hits them.

And there are brown tabbies--really brown, not grey at all.

You are going to have your hands full.

whitershadeofpale
December 4th 05, 01:34 PM
cybercat wrote:

> You are going to have your hands full.

lol, I was half asleep posting that last one...

but am only considering one more, I've always wanted a black cat.
around here, a black cat is as good as a bulldog! :)

cybercat
December 4th 05, 05:10 PM
"whitershadeofpale" > wrote:

> around here, a black cat is as good as a bulldog! :)

What do you mean?

whitershadeofpale
December 4th 05, 06:06 PM
cybercat wrote:
> "whitershadeofpale" > wrote:
>
> > around here, a black cat is as good as a bulldog! :)
>
> What do you mean?

people round here don't like to fornicate with cats, let alone a black
one.

cybercat
December 4th 05, 06:56 PM
"whitershadeofpale" > wrote in message
ups.com...

> cybercat wrote:
> > "whitershadeofpale" > wrote:
> >
> > > around here, a black cat is as good as a bulldog! :)
> >
> > What do you mean?
>
> people round here don't like to fornicate with cats, let alone a black
> one.

I hope they don't hurt them because they fear them. If they find them
outside, I mean.

Trish
December 4th 05, 10:45 PM
"whitershadeofpale" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> I got my new cat today I named her Lucille
>
> http://mysite.verizon.net/barryparrish/lucille.htm
> verizon server is very busy, you might have to
> bang it a few times. :0
>
> i tried to take a few pics, I have junk web cam
> but you can see her pretty eyes and her plush coat.
>
> She is getting comfortable quick.
> She has used the litter box, ate very little so far,
> but we did take a small nap together.
>
> I'm sure she'll relax enough to eat, she is extremely affectionate.
>
> I love this cat.

awwwwwwwwwwww Barry, she's gorgeous, congrats my friend!

whitershadeofpale
December 5th 05, 02:24 AM
Trish wrote:

> awwwwwwwwwwww Barry, she's gorgeous, congrats my friend!

lol

My my my, just look at you!

givem hell!

This cat won't come out from hiding.
<throwing my hands in the air>
I can't find her! I've looked everywhere.
She's here. She did this to me last night.

It's not me, it's the house, the hood! hehehe

yeah, cats in the hood now
cats walking around here with guns!

NMR
December 5th 05, 02:35 AM
She is watching you right now and laughing at you right now you know that
right Barry

Step up from the computer take 2 steps back and bend over she will be right
there giving you the look as you lookin' for me sucker :^)
"whitershadeofpale" > wrote in message
ps.com...

> Trish wrote:
>
>> awwwwwwwwwwww Barry, she's gorgeous, congrats my friend!
>
> lol
>
> My my my, just look at you!
>
> givem hell!
>
> This cat won't come out from hiding.
> <throwing my hands in the air>
> I can't find her! I've looked everywhere.
> She's here. She did this to me last night.
>
> It's not me, it's the house, the hood! hehehe
>
> yeah, cats in the hood now
> cats walking around here with guns!

Trish
December 5th 05, 03:12 AM
"whitershadeofpale" > wrote in message
ps.com...

> Trish wrote:
>
> > awwwwwwwwwwww Barry, she's gorgeous, congrats my friend!
>
> lol
>
> My my my, just look at you!
>
> givem hell!
>
> This cat won't come out from hiding.
> <throwing my hands in the air>
> I can't find her! I've looked everywhere.
> She's here. She did this to me last night.
>
> It's not me, it's the house, the hood! hehehe
>
> yeah, cats in the hood now
> cats walking around here with guns!

she da cat, she da cat!

NMR
December 5th 05, 03:30 AM
Next you know she will want some bling bling
"Trish" > wrote in message

> "whitershadeofpale" > wrote in message
> ps.com...
>>
>> Trish wrote:
>>
>> > awwwwwwwwwwww Barry, she's gorgeous, congrats my friend!
>>
>> lol
>>
>> My my my, just look at you!
>>
>> givem hell!
>>
>> This cat won't come out from hiding.
>> <throwing my hands in the air>
>> I can't find her! I've looked everywhere.
>> She's here. She did this to me last night.
>>
>> It's not me, it's the house, the hood! hehehe
>>
>> yeah, cats in the hood now
>> cats walking around here with guns!
>>

> she da cat, she da cat!

cybercat
December 5th 05, 03:39 AM
"Trish" > wrote

>she's gorgeous, congrats my friend!

Hey youuuuuuu! Where have you been?? You missed a whole bunch
more of the same old crap. :)

Nice to see you. :)

Trish
December 5th 05, 04:46 AM
"cybercat" > wrote in message

> "Trish" > wrote
>
> >she's gorgeous, congrats my friend!
> >

> Hey youuuuuuu! Where have you been?? You missed a whole bunch
> more of the same old crap. :)
>
> Nice to see you. :)

Hey :)

Been very busy with work, traveling and all, plus well I've gotten
involved with someone, so had to sort through the whole no time for
anything sort of thing, and well here I am :))))

great to see you again too hugsssss :)

whitershadeofpale
December 5th 05, 06:34 AM
NMR wrote:
> Next you know she will want some bling bling

Yes, I think she is setting me up; bling this and bling that you know.

She knows where the good lovin is! I tell ya that.

cybercat
December 5th 05, 08:19 AM
"Trish" > wrote in message

> "cybercat" > wrote in message
> >
> > "Trish" > wrote
> >
> > >she's gorgeous, congrats my friend!
> > >

> > Hey youuuuuuu! Where have you been?? You missed a whole bunch
> > more of the same old crap. :)
> >
> > Nice to see you. :)
> >

> Hey :)
>
> Been very busy with work, traveling and all, plus well I've gotten
> involved with someone, so had to sort through the whole no time for
> anything sort of thing, and well here I am :))))

Well no wonder you're radiating such good energy! Imagine, choosing
real life over Usenet. Mooo hahaha!

> great to see you again too hugsssss :)

Back at you.

whitershadeofpale
December 5th 05, 12:40 PM
cybercat wrote:

> > great to see you again too hugsssss :)
> >

> Back at you.

is it too early for eck nock

Willow
December 5th 05, 04:35 PM
I saw a chocolate brown cat once.. I mean all brown.. not tabby or
anything..

was soooooooo cute too..

--
Will~

"... so that's how liberty ends, in a round of applause."

Queen Amidala, The revenge of the Syth.

"whitershadeofpale" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> Judy wrote:
> > "whitershadeofpale" > wrote in message
> > oups.com...
> > >I got my new cat today I named her Lucille
> > >
> > > http://mysite.verizon.net/barryparrish/lucille.htm
> >
> > Bye the look in her eyes, I can see she's found a really good home. :c)
>
> Thanks...
> I had to get up to make water, thought I'd post this while I ate my
> bologna sandwich.
>
> She is not sleeping with me, she is behind the bed, by way of the head
> of the bed, every so often she comes up and snuggles...
>
> I just figured it out, it's not me she's scared of (not now
> anyway)...it's this house, this new place. I figure she feels
> safe...way down behind the bed, it makes sense to me.
>
> I might be getting a black kitten later this evening :|
> It might be good for Lucille. (after kitten is vetted)
> My friend told me one was solid black, one is solid white, and one is
> brown.
> BROWN? where's a brown cat...lol

Trish
December 6th 05, 03:29 AM
"whitershadeofpale" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> cybercat wrote:
>
> > > great to see you again too hugsssss :)
> > >

> > Back at you.
>
> is it too early for eck nock

it's never too early for eck nock, have one on me :)

btw, my cats are all doing great, I just had the Sookey Boo to the vet
for his checkup and he passed with flying colours, the poor vet needed
treatment after though :)

Trish
December 6th 05, 03:36 AM
"cybercat" > wrote in message

> "Trish" > wrote in message
> >
> > "cybercat" > wrote in message
> > >
> > > "Trish" > wrote

> > > Hey youuuuuuu! Where have you been?? You missed a whole bunch
> > > more of the same old crap. :)
> > >
> > > Nice to see you. :)
> > >

> > Hey :)
> >
> > Been very busy with work, traveling and all, plus well I've gotten
> > involved with someone, so had to sort through the whole no time for
> > anything sort of thing, and well here I am :))))
>
> Well no wonder you're radiating such good energy! Imagine, choosing
> real life over Usenet. Mooo hahaha!
>

> > great to see you again too hugsssss :)
> >

> Back at you.

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm very happy these days, but I missed most of you
here :) I'll catch up over the next few nights.

cybercat
December 6th 05, 04:07 AM
"Trish" > wrote

> Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm very happy these days, but I missed most of you
> here :) I'll catch up over the next few nights.

You have been quite missed by me! I will try to catch up via email when I
can.
You know I need to hear all the details you are not going to post to Usenet
about
this great new love!! Us old married women need some excitement, right? ;)

Now I have a little tabby making biscuits in her window seat and a couple of
things
to do before bed. But expect an email soon. And lots of questions! As a
co-founder
of _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ Unlimited,it is your duty to tell me everything! lol

cybercat
December 6th 05, 04:09 AM
"Trish" > wrote

> it's never too early for eck nock, have one on me :)

Hey man, asking Barry to have anything "on you" could be a mistake.

:)

cybercat
December 6th 05, 04:16 AM
"cybercat" > wrote in message

> "Trish" > wrote
>
> > it's never too early for eck nock, have one on me :)
>
> Hey man, asking Barry to have anything "on you" could be a mistake.
>
> :)

you know I'm just playing, bigbad you devil. ;)

Now then, where is Charlie Wilkes?? We are missing the fourth Mouseketeer!

Juls
December 6th 05, 04:39 AM
In article >, "cybercat" >
wrote:

> "whitershadeofpale" > wrote
>
> > My friend told me one was solid black, one is solid white, and one is
> > brown.
> > BROWN? where's a brown cat...lol
> >

> Some black cats have a lot of brown when the sun hits them.

Dmitri actually had the most beautiful red in his black fur, when the
sun hit it just right. It was always so stunning.

BTW, where the hell are the pics? I just went to the page and NO PICS!

I want to see Lucille.

--
Email (remove annoying hyphens)
j-u-l-i-AT-e-c-t-DOT-o-r-g

cybercat
December 6th 05, 04:23 PM
"Juls" > wrote in message
> In article >, "cybercat" >
> wrote:
>
> > "whitershadeofpale" > wrote
> >
> > > My friend told me one was solid black, one is solid white, and one is
> > > brown.
> > > BROWN? where's a brown cat...lol
> > >

> > Some black cats have a lot of brown when the sun hits them.
>
> Dmitri actually had the most beautiful red in his black fur, when the
> sun hit it just right. It was always so stunning.

That's how my Boo boo is. :)

> BTW, where the hell are the pics? I just went to the page and NO PICS!
>
> I want to see Lucille.

I did a little search for you and found this:

http://barryparrish.com/

She's such a pretty little tabby.

Juls
December 6th 05, 05:03 PM
In article >,
"cybercat" > wrote:

> "Juls" > wrote in message
> > In article >, "cybercat" >
> > wrote:
> >
> > > "whitershadeofpale" > wrote

> > > Some black cats have a lot of brown when the sun hits them.
> >
> > Dmitri actually had the most beautiful red in his black fur, when the
> > sun hit it just right. It was always so stunning.
>
> That's how my Boo boo is. :)
> >
> > BTW, where the hell are the pics? I just went to the page and NO PICS!
> >
> > I want to see Lucille.
> >

> I did a little search for you and found this:
>
> http://barryparrish.com/
>
> She's such a pretty little tabby.

Oh yes she is! Thanks!

--
Email (remove annoying hyphens)
j-u-l-i-AT-e-c-t-DOT-o-r-g

cybercat
December 6th 05, 05:20 PM
"Juls" > wrote:

> > http://barryparrish.com/
> >
> > She's such a pretty little tabby.
>
> Oh yes she is! Thanks!

Welcome! Doesn't she look like she knows she has found her sugar daddy? :)