PDA

View Full Version : Danger of kitty-sitting

Teddy
December 5th 05, 02:00 AM
I have been keeping 2 cats since Easter while their owner was in Kuwait.
She came after them today. The long-haired black one that looked like
Bear had grown to love and trust me. She was so affectionate, giving me
little kitty kisses and keeping close to me. She didn't recognize her
owner and I had to put her in their car. I feel terrible! I love her so
much. wish I didn't : (

Lumpy
December 5th 05, 02:50 AM
"Teddy" > wrote in message
> I have been keeping 2 cats since Easter while their owner was in Kuwait.
> She came after them today. The long-haired black one that looked like
> Bear had grown to love and trust me. She was so affectionate, giving me
> little kitty kisses and keeping close to me. She didn't recognize her
> owner and I had to put her in their car. I feel terrible! I love her so
> much. wish I didn't : (

Teddy! {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Karen
December 6th 05, 01:54 AM
On 2005-12-04 20:00:49 -0600, (Teddy) said:

> I have been keeping 2 cats since Easter while their owner was in Kuwait.
> She came after them today. The long-haired black one that looked like
> Bear had grown to love and trust me. She was so affectionate, giving me
> little kitty kisses and keeping close to me. She didn't recognize her
> owner and I had to put her in their car. I feel terrible! I love her so
> much. wish I didn't : (

Yeah, that would be really hard. But you did a good thing. So many
people have to give up their pets completely when sent over seas. Do
you have a kitty?

whitershadeofpale
December 6th 05, 02:32 AM
Teddy wrote:
I feel terrible! I love her so
> much. wish I didn't : (

Here have a kleenex.

whatchew you need is a good old fashioned yahseata-me

at the end of every Lassie show, Timmy's mom would set Timmy down
and say, You see Timmy...(and she'd break it down for him).

have another kleenex
~~

don't you have a hot little girlfriend to help take your mind off of
the cat.

the moral is, don't loose your head over a pussy.

~~

<hands Teddy whole box of tissues>

Teddy
December 6th 05, 03:21 AM
Yes I have other cats but she was special. My fiance told me tonight "
You can't get attached" I said "Too late". To top it off, the owner
called tonight and said she can't find the cats. It's a different house
than they lived in before so I think they are just hiding.