PDA

View Full Version : Animal lovers in China protest against a cat killer from entering UK/canada

December 5th 05, 06:54 AM
Dear all,

This is a letter from the animal-lovers in China. Recently, there has
been an public outcry in Chinese web against Mr. Zhang Liangliang from
FuDan University and his atrocity against animals.

Mr. Zhang Liangliang, a current graduate student of the Department of
Mathematics, Fudan university, has been proved to be involved in dozens
of cases of maltreating pets, especially cats. According to the
testimony of witnesses and parties involved in these cases, he
exploited the good will of people looking for fostering homes,
pretended he was to adopt those poor kitties, and took strayed animals
back to him apartment to "release his pressure" from study, from life,
even from applying for PhD programs in your country. It has been proved
that at least more than a dozen cats were beaten or stabbed to death by
this unbelievably cold-blooded, insanely heartless, and ferociously
brutal killer. And in his latest announcement at the beginning of this
month, he made such outrageous statement that if we "continue to
denounce his behavior", he will " spend the rest of his life hunting,
beating, and killing strayed animals".

As this person has applied for several universities in UK or Canada,
notably oxford, it is a concern that he will escape from punishment he
deserves in China and head for UK/Canada. This is a dangerous human
being, too used to abusing lives of the small and the weak to change.
We understand as animal lovers, we have no rights whatsoever demanding
you stopping him from entering your country based on one letter. But we
sincerely hope you could conduct further investigation on this man and
his history as a killer. Please help us, help the poor kitties and help
your own country by not giving him any chance to escape from the
punishment.

We are eager to provide you with further evidence, including written
testimonies and photos, as well as his confession of his mentality and
his description of the story. We are aware of the fact that Fudan
University has a strong tendency to hide the truth, however, we have
full confidence in the undeniability of our evidence and the judgment
of your staff. We leave the truth to you to
discover. Thank you very much for your time and consideration.

For images of the harmed cat: (beware!)
http://static.flickr.com/18/70378494_1b8a7b890b_o.jpg

For details of this controversy, please go to:
(Chinese)
http://www.tianya.cn/publicforum/Content/funinfo/1/120400.shtml
http://www.tianya.cn/publicforum/Content/free/1/424209.shtml

Warm regards,

Sincerely yours,
Animal-lovers of China

December 5th 05, 10:58 AM
post his Uni. on here and I will spread it thought the UK land... Do you
want anything done for the millions of Chinese starving kids or beaten women
whilst I'm at it...

the hangman

December 8th 05, 07:30 AM
http://ht251.blogspot.com/2005/12/fudan-scissorhands-update.html
Find telephone numbers at the bottom of the article to air your
concern.

wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> This is a letter from the animal-lovers in China. Recently, there has
> been an public outcry in Chinese web against Mr. Zhang Liangliang from
> FuDan University and his atrocity against animals.
>
> Mr. Zhang Liangliang, a current graduate student of the Department of
> Mathematics, Fudan university, has been proved to be involved in dozens
> of cases of maltreating pets, especially cats. According to the
> testimony of witnesses and parties involved in these cases, he
> exploited the good will of people looking for fostering homes,
> pretended he was to adopt those poor kitties, and took strayed animals
> back to him apartment to "release his pressure" from study, from life,
> even from applying for PhD programs in your country. It has been proved
> that at least more than a dozen cats were beaten or stabbed to death by
> this unbelievably cold-blooded, insanely heartless, and ferociously
> brutal killer. And in his latest announcement at the beginning of this
> month, he made such outrageous statement that if we "continue to
> denounce his behavior", he will " spend the rest of his life hunting,
> beating, and killing strayed animals".
>
> As this person has applied for several universities in UK or Canada,
> notably oxford, it is a concern that he will escape from punishment he
> deserves in China and head for UK/Canada. This is a dangerous human
> being, too used to abusing lives of the small and the weak to change.
> We understand as animal lovers, we have no rights whatsoever demanding
> you stopping him from entering your country based on one letter. But we
> sincerely hope you could conduct further investigation on this man and
> his history as a killer. Please help us, help the poor kitties and help
> your own country by not giving him any chance to escape from the
> punishment.
>
> We are eager to provide you with further evidence, including written
> testimonies and photos, as well as his confession of his mentality and
> his description of the story. We are aware of the fact that Fudan
> University has a strong tendency to hide the truth, however, we have
> full confidence in the undeniability of our evidence and the judgment
> of your staff. We leave the truth to you to
> discover. Thank you very much for your time and consideration.
>
> For images of the harmed cat: (beware!)
> http://static.flickr.com/18/70378494_1b8a7b890b_o.jpg
>
> For details of this controversy, please go to:
> (Chinese)
> http://www.tianya.cn/publicforum/Content/funinfo/1/120400.shtml
> http://www.tianya.cn/publicforum/Content/free/1/424209.shtml
>
> Warm regards,
>
> Sincerely yours,
> Animal-lovers of China

Dylan
December 23rd 05, 02:50 PM
If he comes to the United States he'll get a taste of his own medicine.

wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> This is a letter from the animal-lovers in China. Recently, there has
> been an public outcry in Chinese web against Mr. Zhang Liangliang from
> FuDan University and his atrocity against animals.
>
> Mr. Zhang Liangliang, a current graduate student of the Department of
> Mathematics, Fudan university, has been proved to be involved in dozens
> of cases of maltreating pets, especially cats. According to the
> testimony of witnesses and parties involved in these cases, he
> exploited the good will of people looking for fostering homes,
> pretended he was to adopt those poor kitties, and took strayed animals
> back to him apartment to "release his pressure" from study, from life,
> even from applying for PhD programs in your country. It has been proved
> that at least more than a dozen cats were beaten or stabbed to death by
> this unbelievably cold-blooded, insanely heartless, and ferociously
> brutal killer. And in his latest announcement at the beginning of this
> month, he made such outrageous statement that if we "continue to
> denounce his behavior", he will " spend the rest of his life hunting,
> beating, and killing strayed animals".
>
> As this person has applied for several universities in UK or Canada,
> notably oxford, it is a concern that he will escape from punishment he
> deserves in China and head for UK/Canada. This is a dangerous human
> being, too used to abusing lives of the small and the weak to change.
> We understand as animal lovers, we have no rights whatsoever demanding
> you stopping him from entering your country based on one letter. But we
> sincerely hope you could conduct further investigation on this man and
> his history as a killer. Please help us, help the poor kitties and help
> your own country by not giving him any chance to escape from the
> punishment.
>
> We are eager to provide you with further evidence, including written
> testimonies and photos, as well as his confession of his mentality and
> his description of the story. We are aware of the fact that Fudan
> University has a strong tendency to hide the truth, however, we have
> full confidence in the undeniability of our evidence and the judgment
> of your staff. We leave the truth to you to
> discover. Thank you very much for your time and consideration.
>
> For images of the harmed cat: (beware!)
> http://static.flickr.com/18/70378494_1b8a7b890b_o.jpg
>
> For details of this controversy, please go to:
> (Chinese)
> http://www.tianya.cn/publicforum/Content/funinfo/1/120400.shtml
> http://www.tianya.cn/publicforum/Content/free/1/424209.shtml
>
> Warm regards,
>
> Sincerely yours,
> Animal-lovers of China

Dylan
December 23rd 05, 02:52 PM
If he comes to the United States he will experience the same treatment
he inflicted on those animals.