PDA

View Full Version : I can't stand it

whitershadeofpale
December 5th 05, 09:47 PM
don't mind me, this has nothing to do with you'ins.

:)

John Doe
December 5th 05, 10:24 PM
Off topic nym shifting troll

Please keep your posts in order

"whitershadeofpale" <bigbadbarry adelphia.net> wrote:

> From: "whitershadeofpale" <bigbadbarry adelphia.net>
> Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav
> Subject: I can't stand it
> Date: 5 Dec 2005 13:47:54 -0800
>
> don't mind me, this has nothing to do with you'ins.
>
>:)

NMR
December 5th 05, 10:34 PM
Here is something for you to do John Doe
If you think he is a troll kill file him, go on with your life

Responding to any troll only gives them ammo to keep it going

<rest of the message snip Due to common sense >

whitershadeofpale
December 5th 05, 10:44 PM
John Doe wrote:
> Off topic nym shifting troll
>
> Please keep your posts in order

darn top poster!

I can't help it clown, it's all I can think about.

All day long.

Lamey - The cable guy
December 5th 05, 10:55 PM

**** off ya little clown.

>"whitershadeofpale" <bigbadbarry adelphia.net> wrote:

>> From: "whitershadeofpale" <bigbadbarry adelphia.net>
>> Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav
>> Subject: I can't stand it
>> Date: 5 Dec 2005 13:47:54 -0800
>>
>> don't mind me, this has nothing to do with you'ins.
>>
>>:)

GIT - R - DONE

cybercat
December 6th 05, 03:16 AM
"whitershadeofpale" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> don't mind me, this has nothing to do with you'ins.
>
> :)

What's the matter? Something wrong with your girlycat?

Post your concerns, any concerns at all. Everyone will help you.

You can email me if you need to.

Maybe I can help.

Willow
December 6th 05, 06:01 AM
Then sit down and things will get better.. ;op

--
Will~

"... so that's how liberty ends, in a round of applause."

Queen Amidala, The revenge of the Syth.

"whitershadeofpale" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> don't mind me, this has nothing to do with you'ins.
>
> :)

whitershadeofpale
December 6th 05, 06:53 AM
cybercat wrote:

> Maybe I can help.

you think so

whitershadeofpale
December 6th 05, 07:18 AM
whitershadeofpale wrote:
> cybercat wrote:
> you think so

that could look sarcastic, but what it really is,

is a statement expressing big hope

whitershadeofpale
December 6th 05, 08:02 AM
Willow wrote:
> Then sit down and things will get better.. ;op

I had hoped it would be that simple.

cybercat
December 6th 05, 04:20 PM
"whitershadeofpale" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> cybercat wrote:
>
> > Maybe I can help.
>
> you think so

Sure I do. I have 2 girlycats, after all. But you have to make sense first.
:)

cybercat
December 6th 05, 04:36 PM
"whitershadeofpale" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> whitershadeofpale wrote:
> > cybercat wrote:
> > you think so
>
> that could look sarcastic, but what it really is,
>
> is a statement expressing big hope

Well, don't just stand there hoping, son, tell Mama what
you need. :)

Seriously, how is Lucille today? Has she come out from behind
the couch? Do you still think maybe she loves you only in the way
the captive come to love their captors? I saw the look on her
little girlycat face in those pictures, and it looked a lot like
Gracie's when she sees my husband. "Ooo! You pet good
and you smell like a BOY!" Just give her some time.

Willow
December 6th 05, 09:45 PM
Sometimes it is.. sometimes it isn't.. but in the end, things always end up
working somehow.. maybe not the way we initially wanted, or expected.. but
it always work !

--
Will~

"... so that's how liberty ends, in a round of applause."

Queen Amidala, The revenge of the Syth.

"whitershadeofpale" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> Willow wrote:
> > Then sit down and things will get better.. ;op
> >

> I had hoped it would be that simple.

whitershadeofpale
December 6th 05, 10:27 PM
Willow wrote:
> Sometimes it is.. sometimes it isn't.. but in the end, things always end up
> working somehow.. maybe not the way we initially wanted, or expected.. but
> it always work !
>
> --
> Will~

Hey, I'll buy that!

What it is that I can't stand, is that I can't do all the things I want
to do.
Some things are beyond my reach, or capacity. You're a good sport.

NMR
December 6th 05, 10:38 PM
That is what she said last night :-o
"whitershadeofpale" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> Willow wrote:
>> Sometimes it is.. sometimes it isn't.. but in the end, things always end
>> up
>> working somehow.. maybe not the way we initially wanted, or expected..
>> but
>> it always work !
>>
>> --
>> Will~
>>

> Hey, I'll buy that!
>
> What it is that I can't stand, is that I can't do all the things I want
> to do.
> Some things are beyond my reach, or capacity. You're a good sport.

Willow
December 6th 05, 10:41 PM
Oh my, that's the story of my life.. but then.. being stubborn as I am, I
keep trying.. and sometimes it even works ! ;op

And sometimes, I break my nose.. oh well..

--
Will~

"... so that's how liberty ends, in a round of applause."

Queen Amidala, The revenge of the Syth.

"whitershadeofpale" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> Willow wrote:
> > Sometimes it is.. sometimes it isn't.. but in the end, things always end
up
> > working somehow.. maybe not the way we initially wanted, or expected..
but
> > it always work !
> >
> > --
> > Will~
> >

> Hey, I'll buy that!
>
> What it is that I can't stand, is that I can't do all the things I want
> to do.
> Some things are beyond my reach, or capacity. You're a good sport.

whitershadeofpale
December 6th 05, 10:49 PM
Willow wrote:
> Oh my, that's the story of my life.. but then.. being stubborn as I am, I
> keep trying.. and sometimes it even works ! ;op
>
> And sometimes, I break my nose.. oh well..
>
> --
> Will~

Now you got me thinking it's better to want what I can't have, then
have something I don't want.

Patience to me.

whitershadeofpale
December 6th 05, 11:10 PM
cybercat wrote:

> Well, don't just stand there hoping, son, tell Mama what
> you need. :)

<high 5>

> Seriously, how is Lucille today?

She be chillin'

> Has she come out from behind
> the couch?

Not entirely.

>Do you still think maybe she loves you only in the way
> the captive come to love their captors?

Not this one, her food and water is right next to the entrance of her
tunnel.
She's got a big bed, loveseat and sofa she is roaming behind.

it's true...she trembles when she gets next to me.
I held her last night till she stopped trembling. She ate a whole meal.

cybercat
December 6th 05, 11:49 PM
ups.com...

Awww. She's thinking, "Ooo, Daddy, please don't eat me up!"

> I held her last night till she stopped trembling. She ate a whole meal.

See, now she knows, and each time you love on her will reinforce it.
She likes you, she is just afraid. She's just this little thing, and there
you
are a great big thing. It's good that she doesn't get mean when she is
afraid, as some little mamas do, because then she would bite you.
All good things take time. Sometimes we are in such a rush we
forget that.

P.S. I saved all of your Lucille pics before you took them down,
hahahaha! Now you both are in my Pretty Cats folder. :)

whitershadeofpale
December 7th 05, 02:09 AM
cybercat wrote:

> But you have to make sense first.
> :)

says you!
everybody else understood it my child.

cybercat
December 7th 05, 09:50 PM
"whitershadeofpale" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> cybercat wrote:
>
> > But you have to make sense first.
> > :)
>
> says you!
> everybody else understood it my child.

Oh really? Looked to me like only Willow did. Perhaps you have
found a soul mate! :0)

whitershadeofpale
December 7th 05, 09:59 PM
cybercat wrote:

> Oh really? Looked to me like only Willow did. Perhaps you have
> found a soul mate! :0)

Ah! I was just fishing anyway. I wanted somebody to come along and say
what yewww did.
lol

We are much better now. And yes Willow seems like she would be
delightful companion.

cybercat
December 7th 05, 10:30 PM
"whitershadeofpale" > wrote in message
ups.com...

> We are much better now. And yes Willow seems like she would be
> delightful companion.

You know ... I have heard of husbands and wives who met on the
Internet! 8')

whitershadeofpale
December 7th 05, 10:36 PM
cybercat wrote:

> You know ... I have heard of husbands and wives who met on the
> Internet! 8')

Oh yeah, the internet is a nice thing. You can get all sorts of things
started.

cybercat
December 7th 05, 10:53 PM
"whitershadeofpale" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> cybercat wrote:
>
> > You know ... I have heard of husbands and wives who met on the
> > Internet! 8')
>
> Oh yeah, the internet is a nice thing. You can get all sorts of things
> started.

lol Barry, better not tell us any more.

NMR
December 7th 05, 10:55 PM
Barry you got the rich aunt I would ask for a mail order bride
"cybercat" > wrote in message

> "whitershadeofpale" > wrote in message
> oups.com...
>>
>> cybercat wrote:
>>
>> > You know ... I have heard of husbands and wives who met on the
>> > Internet! 8')
>>
>> Oh yeah, the internet is a nice thing. You can get all sorts of things
>> started.
>>

> lol Barry, better not tell us any more.

cybercat
December 8th 05, 12:02 AM
"NMR" > wrote in message
. ..
> Barry you got the rich aunt I would ask for a mail order bride

Actually, he ought to ask for the catalog. :)

whitershadeofpale
December 8th 05, 02:33 AM
NMR wrote:
> Barry you got the rich aunt I would ask for a mail order bride

I would let her pick someone out. Hell how much are they! lol

it's funny though, in other countries pre-arranged marriages last
longer than the avg americans. 50% fail over here.

I got another cat tonight. I think I will call her Jupiter.

here is her now
she's solid black and freshly vetted.

http://www.barryparrish.com/Jupiter.jpg

:)

NMR
December 8th 05, 02:54 AM
About 10,000 US dollars and you can pick them out

She is beautiful Barry I am going to say this to THANK YOU for giving
them homes

"whitershadeofpale" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> NMR wrote:
>> Barry you got the rich aunt I would ask for a mail order bride
>
> I would let her pick someone out. Hell how much are they! lol
>
> it's funny though, in other countries pre-arranged marriages last
> longer than the avg americans. 50% fail over here.
>
> I got another cat tonight. I think I will call her Jupiter.
>
> here is her now
> she's solid black and freshly vetted.
>
> http://www.barryparrish.com/Jupiter.jpg
>
> :)

whitershadeofpale
December 8th 05, 03:39 AM
NMR wrote:
> About 10,000 US dollars and you can pick them out
>

> She is beautiful Barry I am going to say this to THANK YOU for giving
> them homes

then when they divorce you, they can get 1/2 of whatevers left.

10,000 and they come with papers?

cybercat
December 8th 05, 12:36 PM
"whitershadeofpale" > wrote:

> I got another cat tonight. I think I will call her Jupiter.
>
> here is her now
> she's solid black and freshly vetted.
>
> http://www.barryparrish.com/Jupiter.jpg
>
> :)

Ohh, wow!! She is so pretty. She looks bright-eyed and
frisky too. That's just wonderful.

whitershadeofpale
December 8th 05, 01:49 PM
cybercat wrote:

> Ohh, wow!! She is so pretty. She looks bright-eyed and
> frisky too. That's just wonderful.

She sure is friendly she warmed right up to me.

She doesn't know to be scared, NOT LIKE THAT OTHER BIG FRAIDY CAT still
hiding under the sofa. Lucille came and visited with me last night,
snuggle snuggle...meow meow...

When they let Jupiter down, she went and found Lucille directly.

Lucy is 7 years old, Jupiter is 7+ weeks old.

Awww...how much can that little thing get into, can't be that much. Can
it?

whitershadeofpale
December 8th 05, 02:20 PM
Willow wrote:
> Then sit down and things will get better.. ;op
>
> --
> Will~

I might look like Im sitting but on the inside Im standing up.

NMR
December 8th 05, 04:43 PM
I get you an aspirin right now :-)
"whitershadeofpale" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> cybercat wrote:
>
>> Ohh, wow!! She is so pretty. She looks bright-eyed and
>> frisky too. That's just wonderful.
>
> She sure is friendly she warmed right up to me.
>
> She doesn't know to be scared, NOT LIKE THAT OTHER BIG FRAIDY CAT still
> hiding under the sofa. Lucille came and visited with me last night,
> snuggle snuggle...meow meow...
>
> When they let Jupiter down, she went and found Lucille directly.
>
> Lucy is 7 years old, Jupiter is 7+ weeks old.
>
> Awww...how much can that little thing get into, can't be that much. Can
> it?

whitershadeofpale
December 8th 05, 11:38 PM
NMR wrote:
> I get you an aspirin right now :-)

Hey, they can have this house. I won't be stressing.

Rip the furniture, curtains, have it! and have it good!
I don't care.

I am going to wrap all these computer and audio wires up.

Willow
December 9th 05, 07:27 PM
You scared me there for a minute.. *big grin*

--
Will~

"... so that's how liberty ends, in a round of applause."

Queen Amidala, The revenge of the Syth.

"whitershadeofpale" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> Willow wrote:
> > Then sit down and things will get better.. ;op
> >
> > --
> > Will~
>
> I might look like Im sitting but on the inside Im standing up.

Willow
December 9th 05, 09:12 PM
That's how I met my husband actually ! ;op

--

"cybercat" > wrote in message

> "whitershadeofpale" > wrote in message
> ups.com...
> >

> > We are much better now. And yes Willow seems like she would be
> > delightful companion.
> >
> You know ... I have heard of husbands and wives who met on the
> Internet! 8')

cybercat
December 9th 05, 09:26 PM
"Willow" > wrote in message
. net...
> That's how I met my husband actually ! ;op

Ahhhh! Well I hope you live happily every after. Really.

> --
> Will~
>
> "... so that's how liberty ends, in a round of applause."
>
> Queen Amidala, The revenge of the Syth.
>

> "cybercat" > wrote in message
> >
> > "whitershadeofpale" > wrote in message
> > ups.com...
> > >

> > > We are much better now. And yes Willow seems like she would be
> > > delightful companion.
> > >
> > You know ... I have heard of husbands and wives who met on the
> > Internet! 8')

Willow
December 10th 05, 08:41 AM
We do.. ;o)

--

"cybercat" > wrote in message

> "Willow" > wrote in message
> . net...
> > That's how I met my husband actually ! ;op
>

> Ahhhh! Well I hope you live happily every after. Really.
>

> > --
> > Will~
> >
> > "... so that's how liberty ends, in a round of applause."
> >
> > Queen Amidala, The revenge of the Syth.
> >

> > "cybercat" > wrote in message
> > >
> > > "whitershadeofpale" > wrote in message
> > > ups.com...

> > > You know ... I have heard of husbands and wives who met on the
> > > Internet! 8')

whitershadeofpale
December 10th 05, 11:09 AM
Willow wrote: