PDA

View Full Version : Problems about cat,I have answer.

white coco
December 8th 05, 01:55 AM
I feed three cats. I know many information about cats.If you have any
problems about cat. You can ask me.On my email . I
know you have problem.Please ask me. Thankyou

Judy
December 8th 05, 02:07 AM
"white coco" > wrote in message
ups.com...
>I feed three cats. I know many information about cats.If you have any
> problems about cat. You can ask me.On my email . I
> know you have problem.Please ask me. Thankyou

So when it comes to the loss of hair on a cats belly, what information do
you have about that?

white coco
December 9th 05, 09:27 AM
When end the winter, the temperature will higher. The cat will begin
loss th hairs that cause him warm between in the winter. The cat may
swallow his hairs in the stomach while he clean his hairs and he may
meet some problems of hairs and vomit

NMR
December 9th 05, 02:48 PM
Gee pa me think she is edumicated

"white coco" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> When end the winter, the temperature will higher. The cat will begin
> loss th hairs that cause him warm between in the winter. The cat may
> swallow his hairs in the stomach while he clean his hairs and he may
> meet some problems of hairs and vomit

whitershadeofpale
December 9th 05, 03:32 PM
NMR wrote:
> Gee pa me think she is edumicated

ya reckon? mmhmmmm

Judy
December 10th 05, 03:43 AM
"white coco" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> When end the winter, the temperature will higher. The cat will begin
> loss th hairs that cause him warm between in the winter. The cat may
> swallow his hairs in the stomach while he clean his hairs and he may
> meet some problems of hairs and vomit

My cat has no hair on her stomach. I know this has nothing to do with the
weather and she is not vomiting.

Tell me why her stomach is bare.

I know the reason why but doubt that up do.

white coco
December 13th 05, 08:43 AM
To Judy.
My cats have hairs on their stomach less than the other organs. I
think if your cat stomach is bare. May because of she touch some
chemical. My cat touched the color and he began loss his hairs untill
his stomach was bare and he bagan fledging.This is one reason why the
cat stomach is bare.