PDA

View Full Version : Problems about cat,I have answer.

white coco
December 8th 05, 02:50 AM
I feed three cats. I know many information about cats.If you have any
problems about cat. You can ask me.On my email or
in this group. I know you have problem.Please ask me. Thankyou

NMR
December 8th 05, 02:53 AM
How many times are you going to repost the same post
"white coco" > wrote in message
oups.com...
>I feed three cats. I know many information about cats.If you have any
> problems about cat. You can ask me.On my email or
> in this group. I know you have problem.Please ask me. Thankyou

whitershadeofpale
December 8th 05, 05:17 AM
NMR wrote:
> How many times are you going to repost the same post

I don't ennimar, but! she even replied with the same...

selah!

December 15th 05, 12:49 AM
I feed 3 and one human female, the cats 2 who let me share there house and
one is a regular visitor, I have been feeding all the cats for 3 years. How
come they don't drink as much as 'I' would like? Do they drink out side? If
I get then a Thailand girl, a nice pretty woman lady (not a boy disguised as
a girl) to pour the water, will it be better for them. I am trying to
convince the wife we need a cat maid so please say yes...