PDA

View Full Version : Answer for cat


white coco
December 8th 05, 10:31 AM
Hello. I feed three cats. If you have any problems about your cat.You
can ask me .Thank you

cybercat
December 8th 05, 01:38 PM
"white coco" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> Hello. I feed three cats. If you have any problems about your cat.You
> can ask me .Thank you
>
I understand that English is your second language, but there are plenty
of people in that boat who do not come off as a halfwit.

You understand "lurk and learn?"

whitershadeofpale
December 8th 05, 02:52 PM
white coco wrote:
> Hello. I feed three cats.

**** or get off the pot

Phil P.
December 9th 05, 12:30 AM
"white coco" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> Hello. I feed three cats. If you have any problems about your cat.You
> can ask me .Thank you


Last night I found a piece of dark brown stuff that looked like a Tootsie
Roll in the litterbox again. I picked it up and squeezed it between my
fingers to see what it felt like. It felt just like ****. So I decided to
smell it. It even smelled just like ****. I started thinking it might be
****. So, I tasted it just to be sure because if it was ****, I certainly
didn't want to step in it and get it on my shoes. Sure enough, it even
tasted like ****. Its a good thing I examined it so carefully. Now I'm sure
glad I didn't step in it!

I find these little ****s everytime my cats eat something. It seems like
everything they eat turns into ****. What should I feed my cats that won't
turn into ****?

My cats' names are: Holie Schitt, Giva Schitt, Noe Schitt, Bull Schitt, Dip
Schitt and Fulla Schitt.


Thanks for your help.

Jack Schitt and Loda Schitt

mlbriggs
December 9th 05, 01:40 AM
On Thu, 08 Dec 2005 23:30:51 +0000, Phil P. wrote:

>
> "white coco" > wrote in message
> oups.com...
>> Hello. I feed three cats. If you have any problems about your cat.You
>> can ask me .Thank you
>
>
> Last night I found a piece of dark brown stuff that looked like a Tootsie
> Roll in the litterbox again. I picked it up and squeezed it between my
> fingers to see what it felt like. It felt just like ****. So I decided to
> smell it. It even smelled just like ****. I started thinking it might be
> ****. So, I tasted it just to be sure because if it was ****, I certainly
> didn't want to step in it and get it on my shoes. Sure enough, it even
> tasted like ****. Its a good thing I examined it so carefully. Now I'm
> sure glad I didn't step in it!
>
> I find these little ****s everytime my cats eat something. It seems like
> everything they eat turns into ****. What should I feed my cats that
> won't turn into ****?
>
> My cats' names are: Holie Schitt, Giva Schitt, Noe Schitt, Bull Schitt,
> Dip Schitt and Fulla Schitt.
>
>
> Thanks for your help.
>
> Jack Schitt and Loda Schitt


Now, Phil, try acting like a gentleman. MLB

Toni from T.O.
December 9th 05, 05:46 AM
"Phil P." > wrote in message
k.net...


> My cats' names are: Holie Schitt, Giva Schitt, Noe Schitt, Bull Schitt,
Dip
> Schitt and Fulla Schitt.
>
>
> Thanks for your help.
>
> Jack Schitt and Loda Schitt

Whaddya know, there's a movie about your family on the net! I esp. like the
bit about the Italian sister-in-law, Pisa Schitt.

http://home.pacbell.net/diana_do/knowjack.htm

Toni

white coco
December 9th 05, 06:21 AM
I read your answer. I know what it is. I think don't have any things
that your cat eat and don't turn into ****.You feed six cats. I have a
story to tell you.I fed six cats.But, they were died four cats.This is
very sad story for me. They died because,they liked to staying in other
houses and came back to my home every evening. But,one day one of my
cats went to somewhere (I think he want to playing) and he didn't came
back two months ago.Two of my cat died because, had some my neighbores
medicated them.Last one,he died because, he biten by the dogs in the
village.So,I remain two cat.They are female.One of them had four
kittens.Two kittens died by accident and losted.And their mom were lost
too.Suddenly,I remain only one cat and my father bought two new cats to
me.

Now,I am very happy because,I have new friends and I will take care
them.I think your cats are very pretty.

Thankyou for your answer.

white coco
December 9th 05, 06:23 AM
My cat's name are Nin,Tam and Nun.They are Thai cats. Nun and Nin are
female.Tam is male. They are kittens. Can I know your cat's name?

Thank your answer

Phil P.
December 9th 05, 04:57 PM
"white coco" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> I read your answer. I know what it is. I think don't have any things
> that your cat eat and don't turn into ****.


I was being facetious because I thought you were a troll. I'm sorry. (Phohm
siia jai ;)


You feed six cats. I have a
> story to tell you.I fed six cats.But, they were died four cats.This is
> very sad story for me.


Sad for me, too. ;(( I'm sorry your cats died.



They died because,they liked to staying in other
> houses and came back to my home every evening. But,one day one of my
> cats went to somewhere (I think he want to playing) and he didn't came
> back two months ago.Two of my cat died because, had some my neighbores
> medicated them.


We have bad people who poison cats in the USA, too.



Last one,he died because, he biten by the dogs in the
> village.


Cats are safer and live longer when they stay inside the house or in a
fenced in yard.


So,I remain two cat.They are female.One of them had four
> kittens.Two kittens died by accident and losted.And their mom were lost
> too.Suddenly,I remain only one cat and my father bought two new cats to
> me.
>
> Now,I am very happy because,I have new friends and I will take care
> them.


I think your cats will liver longer if you can keep them on your property.


> I think your cats are very pretty.


The original Thai cats (Traditional Siamese) are very beautiful. But
Americans make Thia cats
too skinny. They look emaciated.

>
> Thankyou for your answer.

Again, I'm sorry I was facetious.

Phil

white coco
December 13th 05, 09:14 AM
To Phil P.
Never mine, I like you to talk with me.I feel good when have some
people tall me the stories of their cats.Thank you Phil P.

white coco
December 13th 05, 09:20 AM
To Justin L
I want to know informations about your cats. I think it intereted.
Thank you.

white coco
December 13th 05, 09:25 AM
To Justin L
I want to know informations about your cats. I think it intereted.
Thank you.

Justin L
December 14th 05, 03:07 PM
On 8 Dec 2005 21:23:57 -0800, "white coco" >
wrote:

>My cat's name are Nin,Tam and Nun.They are Thai cats. Nun and Nin are
>female.Tam is male. They are kittens. Can I know your cat's name?

My cats are Jake and Elwood. Jake is about 2 years old, and Elwood
just turned 1 a few weeks ago.

>
>Thank your answer

welcome