PDA

View Full Version : using the Feliway spray

jmc
December 8th 05, 05:02 PM
Bought a Feliway spray, had a question:

Should I spray items that give her the heebie-jeebies when I pull them
out, like suitcases and such? She knows what they mean, and gets
nervous when she sees them. Would spraying them with Feliway help, do
you think?

I've already sprayed her travel crates & made sure they are open, to see
how she reacts. What else should I spray? She's just generally a
nervous cat, but she's going into the cattery for a few days, and in
general we're going to start preperations for another overseas move soon...

jmc