PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a name

Lamey - The cable guy
December 8th 05, 11:42 PM
I just got a new cat for my son, He's only 7 months old (the cat that
is) and large for his size. He's all black. When he got here he was
pretty scared. I thgought he was gone, found him behind the water
heater, the next morning he disappeared again. Found him that night
behind the dishwasher. This morning...gone again, But I know the
little rascal will show up again. Any ideas for a name?

My son says "Peek-a-boo"

GIT - R - DONE

whitershadeofpale
December 8th 05, 11:58 PM
Lamey - The cable guy wrote:

> My son says "Peek-a-boo"
>
> GIT - R - DONE

don't name him midnight or beauty
those have been done to death

cybercat
December 9th 05, 01:04 AM
"Lamey - The cable guy" > wrote in message
> I just got a new cat for my son, He's only 7 months old (the cat that
> is) and large for his size. He's all black. When he got here he was
> pretty scared. I thgought he was gone, found him behind the water
> heater, the next morning he disappeared again. Found him that night
> behind the dishwasher. This morning...gone again, But I know the
> little rascal will show up again. Any ideas for a name?
>
> My son says "Peek-a-boo"

Or Houdini, on account of how he can make himself disappear!
:) Congrats on getting a kitty. I know your son will really come to
love him.

Lamey - The cable guy
December 9th 05, 05:35 PM
On 8 Dec 2005 14:58:57 -0800, "whitershadeofpale"
> wrote:

>Lamey - The cable guy wrote:
>
>> My son says "Peek-a-boo"
>>
>> GIT - R - DONE
>
>don't name him midnight or beauty
>those have been done to death

I know...How about Blackie?.........NOT!

GIT - R - DONE

cybercat
December 9th 05, 05:36 PM
"Nomen Nescio" ]> wrote in message

> From: Lamey - The cable guy >
>
> >I just got a new cat for my son, He's only 7 months old (the cat that
> >is) and large for his size. He's all black. When he got here he was
> >pretty scared. I thgought he was gone, found him behind the water
> >heater, the next morning he disappeared again. Found him that night
> >behind the dishwasher. This morning...gone again, But I know the
> >little rascal will show up again. Any ideas for a name?
> >
> >My son says "Peek-a-boo"
> >
> >GIT - R - DONE
>
> Well, Since he seems to blend in with your home
> so well that he becomes part of it and disappears,
> maybe you should just call him "Trailer".
>
> GIT - DA - FUK - OUTTA - HERE

lol

Whatsamatter, "Nomen," things not exciting enough for you? :)

Lamey - The cable guy
December 9th 05, 05:36 PM
On 9 Dec 2005 01:04:39 +0100, "cybercat" > wrote:

>"Lamey - The cable guy" > wrote in message
>> I just got a new cat for my son, He's only 7 months old (the cat that
>> is) and large for his size. He's all black. When he got here he was
>> pretty scared. I thgought he was gone, found him behind the water
>> heater, the next morning he disappeared again. Found him that night
>> behind the dishwasher. This morning...gone again, But I know the
>> little rascal will show up again. Any ideas for a name?
>>
>> My son says "Peek-a-boo"
>>

>Or Houdini, on account of how he can make himself disappear!
>:) Congrats on getting a kitty. I know your son will really come to
>love him.

I like that, He comes out at night to eat and disappears again., He
did let us pet him a bit last night.

GIT - R - DONE

Lamey - The cable guy
December 9th 05, 05:37 PM
On Fri, 9 Dec 2005 05:40:07 +0100 (CET), Nomen Nescio
]> wrote:

>From: Lamey - The cable guy >
>
>>I just got a new cat for my son, He's only 7 months old (the cat that
>>is) and large for his size. He's all black. When he got here he was
>>pretty scared. I thgought he was gone, found him behind the water
>>heater, the next morning he disappeared again. Found him that night
>>behind the dishwasher. This morning...gone again, But I know the
>>little rascal will show up again. Any ideas for a name?
>>
>>My son says "Peek-a-boo"
>>
>>GIT - R - DONE
>
>Well, Since he seems to blend in with your home
>so well that he becomes part of it and disappears,
>maybe you should just call him "Trailer".

And that was supposed to be funny?

GIT - R - DONE

cybercat
December 9th 05, 06:08 PM
"Lamey - The cable guy" > wrote:
> >> My son says "Peek-a-boo"
> >>

> >Or Houdini, on account of how he can make himself disappear!
> >:) Congrats on getting a kitty. I know your son will really come to
> >love him.
> >
> I like that, He comes out at night to eat and disappears again., He
> did let us pet him a bit last night.

Gentle and easy does it, just as you're doing--letting him come to
you all is the way to get him to trust you. As for his name, it will
come to you in time. (You could also name him after one of today's
magicians ... they all do disappearing acts. Or--your son is at the
age where he might be reading those Wizardy books, right? Maybe
a character from his favorite book.)

whitershadeofpale
December 9th 05, 06:15 PM
Lamey - The cable guy wrote:
> And that was supposed to be funny?
>
> GIT - R - DONE

then Houdini it is?

when is his next appearance sshhejewl'd

Lamey - The cable guy
December 9th 05, 06:27 PM
On 9 Dec 2005 18:08:11 +0100, "cybercat" > wrote:

>> >Or Houdini, on account of how he can make himself disappear!
>> >:) Congrats on getting a kitty. I know your son will really come to
>> >love him.
>> >
>> I like that, He comes out at night to eat and disappears again., He
>> did let us pet him a bit last night.
>>

>Gentle and easy does it, just as you're doing--letting him come to
>you all is the way to get him to trust you. As for his name, it will
>come to you in time. (You could also name him after one of today's
>magicians ... they all do disappearing acts. Or--your son is at the
>age where he might be reading those Wizardy books, right? Maybe
>a character from his favorite book.)

My boy is currently reading a book on rocks and minerals. Go figure.

And he's only 8.

GIT - R - DONE

Lamey - The cable guy
December 9th 05, 06:28 PM
On 9 Dec 2005 09:15:30 -0800, "whitershadeofpale"
> wrote:

>Lamey - The cable guy wrote:
>> And that was supposed to be funny?
>>
>> GIT - R - DONE
>
>then Houdini it is?
>
>when is his next appearance sshhejewl'd

Not yet, Waiting for more input.

GIT - R - DONE

cybercat
December 9th 05, 06:37 PM
"Lamey - The cable guy" > wrote:

> My boy is currently reading a book on rocks and minerals. Go figure.
>
> And he's only 8.

Oh, man, I thought he was older than that!

Lamey - The cable guy
December 9th 05, 06:41 PM
On 9 Dec 2005 18:37:35 +0100, "cybercat" > wrote:

>"Lamey - The cable guy" > wrote:
>> >
>> My boy is currently reading a book on rocks and minerals. Go figure.
>>
>> And he's only 8.
>>

>Oh, man, I thought he was older than that!

Nope, 8 and one hell of a dude.

GIT - R - DONE

cybercat
December 9th 05, 07:56 PM
"Lamey - The cable guy" > wrote in message
> On 9 Dec 2005 18:37:35 +0100, "cybercat" > wrote:
>

> >"Lamey - The cable guy" > wrote:
> >> >
> >> My boy is currently reading a book on rocks and minerals. Go figure.
> >>
> >> And he's only 8.
> >>

> >Oh, man, I thought he was older than that!
> >
> Nope, 8 and one hell of a dude.

Send pics! You know the address, old friend.

Lamey - The cable guy
December 9th 05, 08:03 PM
On 9 Dec 2005 19:56:53 +0100, "cybercat" > wrote:

>"Lamey - The cable guy" > wrote in message

>> >Oh, man, I thought he was older than that!
>> >
>> Nope, 8 and one hell of a dude.
>>

>Send pics! You know the address, old friend.

I do? Old? Hmmm!

Mail me

GIT - R - DONE

whitershadeofpale
December 10th 05, 12:23 PM
Lamey - The cable guy wrote:

> My boy is currently reading a book on rocks and minerals. Go figure.
>
> And he's only 8.
>
> GIT - R - DONE

Yeah, about them minerals, maybe your son knows which ones are black
and this might give you a name.

I named my black cat Jupiter, all I could envision was her flying
around here.

wow, I can't believe you haven't thought of a name yet, and if you have
I can't believe how selfish to not share it! lol

Lumpy
December 10th 05, 06:02 PM
"Nomen Nescio" ]> wrote in message

> From: Lamey - The cable guy >
>
> >And that was supposed to be funny?
>
> It's at least as funny as your existence is relevant.
>
> I don't think many people are buying your "I got a
> cat" troll. I'd rate it a 1 on a scale of 10. And it only
> gets a 1 cause braindeadbarry seems to buy it.
> You "Urinary Tract Bacteria (UTB)" guys ain't nearly
> as bright as you want to believe you are.
> My guess is that the "cat" will either:
> A) soon meet with a tragic end
> B) be dumped on the side of the road
> C) sent to a kill shelter
> D) sold for medical experiments

Nomen, you are acting like an idiot. FYI.

whitershadeofpale
December 10th 05, 06:04 PM
Nomen Nescio wrote:

> From: Lamey - The cable guy >
>
> >And that was supposed to be funny?
>
> It's at least as funny as your existence is relevant.
>
> I don't think many people are buying your "I got a
> cat" troll. I'd rate it a 1 on a scale of 10. And it only
> gets a 1 cause braindeadbarry seems to buy it.

<blurrrrrrrrrr> <bluurururururur>
<brbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbr>

I for one believe Lamey feeds a cat.
Sooo, yure just jealous cause they
have a new cat.

Lumpy
December 10th 05, 07:18 PM
"Nomen Nescio" ]> wrote in message

> From: "Lumpy" >
>
> >Nomen, you are acting like an idiot. FYI.
>
> The folks I play chess with at our Mensa get togethers
> have told me the same thing.........usually 5 or 6 moves
> before I say "checkmate".
>
> And your buddy, Lamey, ain't exactly the next Einstein.
> Neither are you. FYI
> But thank's for playing. :)
> We have some nice parting gifts for you.

lol

You've moved to the next level of craziness.

You want to control the content of a Usenet group.

Bless your heart. Good luck with that.

whitershadeofpale
December 10th 05, 07:30 PM
Nomen Nescio wrote:

> Barry, if you ever have an intelligent thought,
> it will soon die of loneliness.

ah! go pick your toes some more

Lumpy
December 10th 05, 07:58 PM
"whitershadeofpale" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> Nomen Nescio wrote:
>
> > Barry, if you ever have an intelligent thought,
> > it will soon die of loneliness.
>
> ah! go pick your toes some more

I think somebody needs a HUUUUG. :) You wanna
do it or should I, BBB?

whitershadeofpale
December 11th 05, 02:24 PM
Lumpy wrote:

> I think somebody needs a HUUUUG. :) You wanna
> do it or should I, BBB?

I think it should be a group effort

blugenes
December 12th 05, 02:40 PM
RE-DO

Lamey - The cable guy
December 13th 05, 07:56 PM
On Tue, 13 Dec 2005 19:40:03 +0100 (CET), Nomen Nescio
]> wrote:

>From: "Lumpy" >
>
>>lol
>>
>>You've moved to the next level of craziness.
>>
>>You want to control the content of a Usenet group.
>>
>>Bless your heart. Good luck with that.
>
>Ahh yes, the ultimate "I don't have an intelligent
>response" cop out.
>Nobody has controlled to content of your posts
>but you. And by aligning yourself with Lamebrain
>Lamey, you've reduced yourself to the level of
>the babbling, drunken, idiot at a party. No, nobody
>is telling you to "shut up", but the other guests are
>just migrating away from you and leaving you to
>stand in the corner babbling to yourself.
>Your "want to control the content of a Usenet group"
>is so inane that it's right down there with ol' Lamebrain
>Lamey's "dance for my peanuts" retreat.
>
>Checkmate, Bitches!

Thanks for obsessing over me ya anon coward.

GIT - R - DONE

Lamey - The cable guy
December 13th 05, 07:57 PM
On Tue, 13 Dec 2005 19:50:05 +0100 (CET), Nomen Nescio
]> wrote:

>From: "whitershadeofpale" >
>
>>I for one believe Lamey feeds a cat.
>
>You'd < snip nothing >

I do feed the cat and he has come out of hiding. I think the boy
want's to call him peek-a-boo.

GIT - R - DONE

Lamey - The cable guy
December 13th 05, 09:02 PM
On Tue, 13 Dec 2005 20:30:06 +0100 (CET), Nomen Nescio
]> wrote:

>From: Lamey - The cable guy >
>
>>Thanks for obsessing over me ya anon coward.
>>
>>GIT - R - DONE
>
>Don't flatter yourself, Bitch. You're as relevant as
>a peanut in a dog turd.

And yet here you are. Ya anon coward. Keep fetching.

GIT - R - DONE

Lamey - The cable guy
December 13th 05, 10:04 PM
On Tue, 13 Dec 2005 21:30:05 +0100 (CET), Nomen Nescio
]> wrote:

>From: Lamey - The cable guy >
>
>>I do feed the cat and he has come out of hiding. I think the boy
>>want's to call him peek-a-boo.
>
>So you're naming the cat after what you say when
>you walk into the little *******'s room with a tube of KY
>and unzip your fly?
>Does your sister know you're doing that with her son?

Thanks for the kudos obsesso, Now I have the anon coward following me
around usenet. I must have tossed you just the right peanut. By the
way....It's my cousin, my sister married my other brother.

GIT - R - DONE

whitershadeofpale
December 13th 05, 10:57 PM
Nomen Nescio wrote:

> So you're naming the cat after what you say when
> you walk into the little *******'s room with a tube of KY
> and unzip your fly?
> Does your sister know you're doing that with her son?

FOUL!

Lamey - The cable guy
December 13th 05, 11:10 PM
On 13 Dec 2005 13:57:06 -0800, "whitershadeofpale"
> wrote:

>Nomen Nescio wrote:
>
>> So you're naming the cat after what you say when
>> you walk into the little *******'s room with a tube of KY
>> and unzip your fly?
>> Does your sister know you're doing that with her son?
>

>FOUL!

That's ok, He's an idiot. No challenge.

GIT - R - DONE

Lamey - The cable guy
December 13th 05, 11:12 PM
On Tue, 13 Dec 2005 23:00:05 +0100 (CET), Nomen Nescio
]> wrote:

GIT - R - DONE

Zachariah
December 15th 05, 03:52 PM
Nomen Nescio kissed my ass and whined:

>From: Lamey - The cable guy >
>
>>Thanks for the kudos obsesso, Now I have the anon coward following me
>>around usenet.
>
>"anon coward"...now that's original.

But yet you humped his leg like a good trained puppy.

>>I must have tossed you just the right peanut.
>
>Your peanut line is getting awfully stale. Can you
>do anything original, or do you have to always
>repeat lines you stole from others.

Lamey's the original peanut vendor ya sissy rm user.

>>By the
>>way....It's my cousin, my sister married my other brother.
>
>What a brilliant retort!

You go gurl! Kiss Lamey's ass rill good ;)

>You've been using that since 4th grade. Right?

Sissy rm using pedo.

Lamey - The cable guy
December 15th 05, 04:29 PM
On Thu, 15 Dec 2005 07:52:50 -0700, Zachariah <[email protected]> wrote:

>Nomen Nescio kissed my ass and whined:

>>From: Lamey - The cable guy >
>>
>>>Thanks for the kudos obsesso, Now I have the anon coward following me
>>>around usenet.
>>
>>"anon coward"...now that's original.
>
>But yet you humped his leg like a good trained puppy.

He's an easy target.

>>>I must have tossed you just the right peanut.
>>
>>Your peanut line is getting awfully stale. Can you
>>do anything original, or do you have to always
>>repeat lines you stole from others.
>
>Lamey's the original peanut vendor ya sissy rm user.
>>
>>>By the
>>>way....It's my cousin, my sister married my other brother.
>>
>>What a brilliant retort!
>
>You go gurl! Kiss Lamey's ass rill good ;)
>
>>You've been using that since 4th grade. Right?
>
>Sissy rm using pedo.

Hop over to alt.suicide.holiday

It's our group now. Where ya been?

GIT - R - DONE