PDA

View Full Version : Re: Cats at home while we're away

Rhonda
December 11th 05, 05:47 AM
I would keep her (and your other cats) inside. Too many things could
happen while you are gone, especially at night.

I'd also get someone to come in and feed them and make sure they're
okay. If one hungry kitten eats all of the food, the others are going to
have it tough for a few days.

Rhonda