PDA

View Full Version : Re: Cats at home while we're away

Ryan Robbins
December 11th 05, 08:34 AM
"Andy Social" > wrote in message
> I'm also worried about our kitten while we're away. She's only just
> started going out and using the cat flap about 2 days ago and we shut
> it off when it gets dark and keep her inside. Do you think she'll be
> okay and still be there when we return?

Why not remove all doubt about your kitten's safety and keep her indoors?

I mean all of the time. There is no good reason for allowing cats to roam
free. Buy a harness and a leash and have your cats get their outdoor
exercise with you.