PDA

View Full Version : My cat like lasagna

whitershadeofpale
December 12th 05, 03:01 AM
Jupiter likes lasagna, she also like popcorn (I break off the fluff for
her)

She's such an outgoing kitten. She is not scared of Lucy, she jumps at
her.

When I goto bed, Jupiter walks up to the side of the bed and cries till
I tuck
her in on my pillow.

Lucy just keeps pouting behind the couch.
I picked her up this morning and told her she was just as special as
Jupiter
but nooooooo...it's all or none with some.

The good thing about my cats is that they don't lie to me.
I mean, they don't tell me petty ass bull**** acting like a 5 year old
lies.

I am really enjoying this kitten! and Lucy too when she comes out.
Both are eating just fine.

claudel
December 12th 05, 03:21 AM
In article . com>,
whitershadeofpale > wrote:
>Jupiter likes lasagna, she also like popcorn (I break off the fluff for
>her)
>
>She's such an outgoing kitten. She is not scared of Lucy, she jumps at
>her.
>
>When I goto bed, Jupiter walks up to the side of the bed and cries till
>I tuck
>her in on my pillow.
>
>Lucy just keeps pouting behind the couch.
>I picked her up this morning and told her she was just as special as
>Jupiter
>but nooooooo...it's all or none with some.
>
>The good thing about my cats is that they don't lie to me.
>I mean, they don't tell me petty ass bull**** acting like a 5 year old
>lies.
>
>I am really enjoying this kitten! and Lucy too when she comes out.
>Both are eating just fine.

Bubba likes my homemade chili verde. He'll sit on my foot till
I give him his portion. Most of the time he'll even eat the
peppers and the onions, but sometimes he'll just chew the peppers
into small bits and spit them out.

Strange creatures...

Claude

NMR
December 12th 05, 03:57 AM
One of our cats like lettuce and green peppers

claudel
December 12th 05, 04:13 AM
In article >,
Brandy**Alexandre > wrote:
>claudel > wrote in
>rec.pets.cats.health+behav:
>
>> In article
>> . com>,
>> whitershadeofpale > wrote:
>>>Jupiter likes lasagna, she also like popcorn (I break off the
>>>fluff for her)
>>>
>>>She's such an outgoing kitten. She is not scared of Lucy, she
>>>jumps at her.
>>>
>>>When I goto bed, Jupiter walks up to the side of the bed and cries
>>>till I tuck
>>>her in on my pillow.
>>>
>>>Lucy just keeps pouting behind the couch.
>>>I picked her up this morning and told her she was just as special
>>>as Jupiter
>>>but nooooooo...it's all or none with some.
>>>
>>>The good thing about my cats is that they don't lie to me.
>>>I mean, they don't tell me petty ass bull**** acting like a 5 year
>>>old lies.
>>>
>>>I am really enjoying this kitten! and Lucy too when she comes out.
>>>Both are eating just fine.
>>>

>> Bubba likes my homemade chili verde. He'll sit on my foot till
>> I give him his portion. Most of the time he'll even eat the
>> peppers and the onions, but sometimes he'll just chew the peppers
>> into small bits and spit them out.
>>
>> Strange creatures...
>>

>> Claude
>>

>Kami likes artichokes. My sister had a cat that liked oranges and
>black olives.

Artichoke? or butter/mayo? :^)

Carnivores, huh?

Claude

claudel
December 12th 05, 04:27 AM
In article >,
Diane > wrote:
>> Most of the time he'll even eat the
>> > peppers and the onions, but sometimes he'll just chew the peppers
>> > into small bits and spit them out.
>
>You might want to read up on onions and cats . . . onions cause Heinz
>body anemia.
>
><http://cats.about.com/cs/catfood/a/humanfood.htm>
>
><http://www.vet.uga.edu/vpp/clerk/Tarigo/>

Thanks for that.

Onions aren't a regular menu item for Bubba, and the little
bit of human food he gets certainly doesn't seem to interfere
with his kibble input, but I'll pick the onions out in the future.

Claude

whitershadeofpale
December 12th 05, 05:12 AM
NMR wrote:
> One of our cats like lettuce and green peppers

I know a cat that likes vaseline

she dont' like jelly
she don't like cheese
she don't like butter or any of these
she likes vaseline

flaming lips

NMR
December 12th 05, 05:24 AM
all cats will eat Vaseline if you put it on their fur. It helps with
hairballs and acts as a laxative

"whitershadeofpale" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> NMR wrote:
>> One of our cats like lettuce and green peppers
>
> I know a cat that likes vaseline
>
> she dont' like jelly
> she don't like cheese
> she don't like butter or any of these
> she likes vaseline
>
> flaming lips

claudel
December 12th 05, 05:50 AM
In article >,
Brandy**Alexandre > wrote:
>claudel > wrote in rec.pets.cats.health+behav:
>
>>>Kami likes artichokes. My sister had a cat that liked oranges and
>>>black olives.
>>>

>> Artichoke? or butter/mayo? :^)
>>
>> Carnivores, huh?
>>

>> Claude
>>

>I swear, plain old artichoke. I don't give her the fixins' She gets
>impatient waiting for me to scrape a leaf (can't scrape one on her
>because of fangs) and she goes away after a few. But later, when she
>hears the "tink" of the knife on the plate, she knows I'm at the heart
>and comes roaring back for more. I swear, she's a fiend for artichokes
>and nothing but.

Next time I have 'em I'll scrape a leaf or two for Bubba
and see if he'll try 'em.

Claude

whitershadeofpale
December 12th 05, 06:27 AM
NMR wrote:
> all cats will eat Vaseline if you put it on their fur. It helps with
> hairballs and acts as a laxative

vet eh, eat ha s p trolleeummm distylelates

NMR
December 12th 05, 06:29 AM
you would know about other Vaseline use Barry :-o
"whitershadeofpale" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> NMR wrote:
>> all cats will eat Vaseline if you put it on their fur. It helps with
>> hairballs and acts as a laxative
>
> vet eh, eat ha s p trolleeummm distylelates

whitershadeofpale
December 12th 05, 06:37 AM
NMR wrote:
> you would know about other Vaseline use Barry :-o

not really, but JD boasts about eets wonderful makeup removing
properties.
his mammy's trying to break him...

"dammit boy!"

whitershadeofpale
December 12th 05, 07:36 AM
whitershadeofpale wrote:
> Jupiter likes lasagna, she also like popcorn (I break off the fluff for
> her)

Now im thinking I should call Jupiter Eleanor.

she's so graceful

did I mention, she is crazy about peanut butter

Joe Canuck
December 12th 05, 02:09 PM
Brandy Alexandre wrote:

> claudel > wrote in
> rec.pets.cats.health+behav:

>>>You might want to read up on onions and cats . . . onions cause
>>>Heinz body anemia.
>>>
>>><http://cats.about.com/cs/catfood/a/humanfood.htm>
>>>
>>><http://www.vet.uga.edu/vpp/clerk/Tarigo/>
>>>
>>Thanks for that.
>>
>>Onions aren't a regular menu item for Bubba, and the little
>>bit of human food he gets certainly doesn't seem to interfere
>>with his kibble input, but I'll pick the onions out in the future.
>>

>>Claude
>>

> I studied the onion issues because of Kami's affinity for gravy from my
> Healthy Choise meals. It seems as though a cat would have to eat an
> entire onion to suffer any ill effects.

The toxic amount of onion is unknown.

Onions are however, still considered very toxic to felines.

It seems you like to gamble with health issues.

Just *one* link...

http://www.peteducation.com/article.cfm?cls=1&cat=1935&articleid=2414

....and *you* call some of the rest of us trolls. LOL!

Phil P.
December 12th 05, 06:26 PM
"Brandy Alexandre" > wrote in message

> I studied the onion issues

You don't know enough about feline physiology nor do you have the capacity
to understand what you read to know whether the information was accurate or
not. It wasn't.

It seems as though a cat would have to eat an
> entire onion to suffer any ill effects.

That's *bogus* information and extraordinarily dangerous advice. Feline
hemoglobin contains *8* to *10* sulfhydral groups which makes their blood
extremely more unstable and more susceptible to oxidative denaturation than
dogs and other
species whose hemoglobin usually contains only 2-4 sulfhydral groups. Cats
already have a high prevalence of Heinz body formation as a result their
increased susceptibility oxidative denaturation so the toxic dose of onion
toxicity is *unknown* in cats and is *highly variable* from cat to cat.

Stating a cat needs to eat an entire onion to suffer ill effects is
extraordinarily BAD and DANGEROUS advice. Every time you try to show how
smart you are you only show how stupid and ignorant you are. I seriously
hope no one will listen to the extraordinarily BAD advice of an ignorant,
animal abuser like you.

John Doe
December 12th 05, 06:35 PM
A "holier than thou" troll

"Phil P." <phil maxshouse.com> wrote:

> From: "Phil P." <phil maxshouse.com>
> Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav
> Subject: Re: My cat like lasagna
> Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 17:26:32 GMT
>

> "Brandy Alexandre" <brandyalx kittylittercomcast.net> wrote in message
> news:Xns9729E3C9D1D5E8675309 129.250.170.93...
>
>> I studied the onion issues
>

> You don't know enough about feline physiology nor do you have the capacity
> to understand what you read to know whether the information was accurate or
> not. It wasn't.
>
> It seems as though a cat would have to eat an
>> entire onion to suffer any ill effects.
>

> That's *bogus* information and extraordinarily dangerous advice. Feline
> hemoglobin contains *8* to *10* sulfhydral groups which makes their blood
> extremely more unstable and more susceptible to oxidative denaturation than
> dogs and other
> species whose hemoglobin usually contains only 2-4 sulfhydral groups. Cats
> already have a high prevalence of Heinz body formation as a result their
> increased susceptibility oxidative denaturation so the toxic dose of onion
> toxicity is *unknown* in cats and is *highly variable* from cat to cat.
>
> Stating a cat needs to eat an entire onion to suffer ill effects is
> extraordinarily BAD and DANGEROUS advice. Every time you try to show how
> smart you are you only show how stupid and ignorant you are. I seriously
> hope no one will listen to the extraordinarily BAD advice of an ignorant,
> animal abuser like you.

Phil P.
December 12th 05, 06:41 PM
"John Doe" > wrote in message
> A "holier than thou" troll

It only seems that way to you because you're a simultaneously frigid and
impotent hermaphrodite coward who needs to hide behind a fake screen name.
You have the I.Q. of a condom.

NMR
December 12th 05, 07:33 PM
Phil P. ignore John Doe we all try to he has not worked his way up to a
kill file yet

He has stated before he can't get pussy ( his words ) and has this
fixation crush on cybercat and whiter shade of pale ( Barry ) can't leave
them alone
only thing he has be good at so far is stating who he thinks is a troll,
posting their aka's that are not even right

And Phil that is a bad thing to say about a condom it has a use at least
:-)

Joe Canuck
December 12th 05, 08:12 PM
Phil P. wrote:
> "Brandy Alexandre" > wrote in message
>

>>I studied the onion issues
>

> You don't know enough about feline physiology nor do you have the capacity
> to understand what you read to know whether the information was accurate or
> not. It wasn't.
>
> It seems as though a cat would have to eat an
>
>>entire onion to suffer any ill effects.
>

> That's *bogus* information and extraordinarily dangerous advice. Feline
> hemoglobin contains *8* to *10* sulfhydral groups which makes their blood
> extremely more unstable and more susceptible to oxidative denaturation than
> dogs and other
> species whose hemoglobin usually contains only 2-4 sulfhydral groups. Cats
> already have a high prevalence of Heinz body formation as a result their
> increased susceptibility oxidative denaturation so the toxic dose of onion
> toxicity is *unknown* in cats and is *highly variable* from cat to cat.
>
> Stating a cat needs to eat an entire onion to suffer ill effects is
> extraordinarily BAD and DANGEROUS advice. Every time you try to show how
> smart you are you only show how stupid and ignorant you are. I seriously
> hope no one will listen to the extraordinarily BAD advice of an ignorant,
> animal abuser like you.

Phil, somehow I knew you'd have the more technical explanation! :-)

whitershadeofpale
December 12th 05, 10:26 PM
John Doe wrote:
> A "holier than thou" troll

lets talk about the real issues here JD

Does your mammy know about your obsession with Brandy?
I bet you have link in your favorites! Tell me Im lying sucka!

Joe Canuck
December 13th 05, 02:28 AM
Brandy Alexandre wrote:

> Diane > wrote in
> rec.pets.cats.health+behav:
>

>>One veterinarian said a 1/4 cup was toxic to a 20-lb. dog, and
>>"cats are much more sensitive." She also implied it was
>>cumulative.
>

> Syhe implied or you inferred?

Which word are you having trouble reading? The post reads "implied".

Attacking another will do you no good at this stage, the only way you
can recover is to admit you were wrong, learn from it, and move on.

claudel
December 13th 05, 02:48 AM
In article >,
Brandy**Alexandre > wrote:
>claudel > wrote in
>rec.pets.cats.health+behav:
>
>> In article >,
>> Brandy**Alexandre > wrote:
>>>claudel > wrote in
>>>rec.pets.cats.health+behav:

>>>I swear, plain old artichoke. I don't give her the fixins' She
>>>gets impatient waiting for me to scrape a leaf (can't scrape one
>>>on her because of fangs) and she goes away after a few. But
>>>later, when she hears the "tink" of the knife on the plate, she
>>>knows I'm at the heart and comes roaring back for more. I swear,
>>>she's a fiend for artichokes and nothing but.
>>>

>> Next time I have 'em I'll scrape a leaf or two for Bubba
>> and see if he'll try 'em.
>>
>> Claude
>
>I just remembered my neighbors cat, who would not eat human food of any
>kind to save her life, goes ape over chives. I thought she was really
>just interested because it was like a little string or stick, but sure
>enough she chowed it down.

There's jsut no telling what the little masters will take
a liking to. If somebody had told me that cats would eat
jalapenos before I saw Bubba gobble up a piece I'd have
told them they were nutty...

Claude

Joe Canuck
December 13th 05, 03:34 AM
Brandy Alexandre wrote:

> John Doe > wrote in
> rec.pets.cats.health+behav:
>

>>A "holier than thou" troll
>

> You only just noticed? He's been plonked for a while. He doesn't have
> any veterinary education, but likes to dole out "information" to people
> who don't know how dangerously faulty it's likely to be.

It is more than obvious you really don't care about the welfare of felines.

Joe Canuck
December 13th 05, 03:36 AM
Brandy Alexandre wrote:

> Diane > wrote in
> rec.pets.cats.health+behav:
>

>>In article >,
>> Joe Canuck > wrote:
>>

>>>The toxic amount of onion is unknown.
>>>
>>>Onions are however, still considered very toxic to felines.
>>
>>One veterinarian said a 1/4 cup was toxic to a 20-lb. dog, and
>>"cats are much more sensitive." She also implied it was
>>cumulative.
>>
>>I wouldn't risk it. What's the benefit in doing so? There are
>>plenty of cat treats available.
>>

> By the way...
>
> A review of the ASPCA Animal Poison Control Center case record data
> base for the true onion (Allium cepa) exposure over a 2-year period
> revealed 23 cases (20 dogs, 3 cats). Six of the affected dogs and one

I'd rather see a study involving more cats... 3 cats isn't a
sufficiently broad enough base to be conclusive of anything.

> cat showed clinical signs. The data revealed that it takes a fairly
> large amount of ingested onions before signs are observed but that the
> dose in the reported cases was consistently over 0.5% of the animal's
> body weight.
>
> Onions can cause potentially serious, life-threatening toxicity when
> sufficient quantities are ingested. Cats are extremely susceptible
> because of the differences in their hemoglobin structure and protective
> enzymes. The Heinz-body hemolytic anemia caused by onions is
> regenerative; therefore, prognosis is good with supportive care and
> recovery usually occurs in I0 to 14 days.

NMR
December 13th 05, 04:03 AM
3 cats is not even a test group now the 21 dog part of it was a small
sufficient number for a test group but that is a different subject.

All I know is that they think or some studies show that it is a possible
danger so I treat it as a possible danger.
Not that I agree with them I go by the phrase just in case never hurts
anything.

Giving any animal human food can be serious but we are all guilty of it.

http://www.aspca.org/site/DocServer/vettech_1103.pdf?docID=2082 i did see
that it is list on the site but no reference to how much or why it is
dangerous

PHIL could you enlighten me please with some information about this
subject. THANK YOU

Phil P.
December 13th 05, 11:24 AM
"NMR" > wrote in message
.. .
> 3 cats is not even a test group now the 21 dog part of it was a small
> sufficient number for a test group but that is a different subject.

Don't forget, most poisonings in dogs and especially cats aren't reported.
So, the true incidence of onion toxicity in cats is unknown.

> All I know is that they think or some studies show that it is a possible
> danger so I treat it as a possible danger.
> Not that I agree with them I go by the phrase just in case never hurts
> anything.

That's how most reasonably intelligent and rational and prudent people feel.
Why take the risk when there's no benefit for the cat. There are plenty of
human foods that cats enjoy that don't pose any risk and provide added
nutrition.

> Giving any animal human food can be serious but we are all guilty of it.
>
> http://www.aspca.org/site/DocServer/vettech_1103.pdf?docID=2082 i did see
> that it is list on the site but no reference to how much or why it is
> dangerous
>

> PHIL could you enlighten me please with some information about this
> subject. THANK YOU

Feline erythrocytes (red blood cells) are extremely more susceptible to
oxidative damage, particularly
hemoglobin denaturation than dogs and other species because of the
composition of their blood. See my previous post for more information.

Phil P.
December 13th 05, 11:28 AM
"Diane" > wrote in message
ink.net...
> In article t>,
> "Phil P." > wrote:
>
> > Cats
> > already have a high prevalence of Heinz body formation as a result their
> > increased susceptibility oxidative denaturation so the toxic dose of
onion
> > toxicity is *unknown* in cats and is *highly variable* from cat to cat.
>
> That tracks with what I read this morning.
>
> Again, my original question (not to you) is why advocate a behaviour
> (feeding onions/onion family to cats) that is high risk and no benefit?

Absolutely! There are so many other human food treats that more healthy and
that cats enjoy more and don't pose any risk that its extraordinarily
*stupid* and irresponsible to advocate feeding onions to cats.

Phil P.
December 13th 05, 11:31 AM
"Brandy Alexandre" > wrote in message
> Diane > wrote in
> rec.pets.cats.health+behav:
>
> > In article >,
> > Joe Canuck > wrote:
> >
> >> The toxic amount of onion is unknown.
> >>
> >> Onions are however, still considered very toxic to felines.
> >
> > One veterinarian said a 1/4 cup was toxic to a 20-lb. dog, and
> > "cats are much more sensitive." She also implied it was
> > cumulative.
> >
> > I wouldn't risk it. What's the benefit in doing so? There are
> > plenty of cat treats available.
> >

> By the way...
>
> A review of the ASPCA Animal Poison Control Center case record data
> base for the true onion (Allium cepa) exposure over a 2-year period
> revealed 23 cases (20 dogs, 3 cats).

Wow! *three* cats! You really are clueless. I guess it never occurred to
your limited mentality that the vast majority of poisonings in cats are not
reported- especially to the ASPCA because they charge $40 per call and/or
because most people don't even realize their cats have been poisoned. Also,
very, very few necropsies are performed on cats so the true incidence of
onion toxicity is *unknown*.

Denise M. Simmons, American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to
Animals-Animal Poison Control Center:

"A cat that has ingested oxidant-containing foods such as onions, however,
may develop severe, life-threatening anemia in conjunction with Heinz-body
formation. Therefore, cat owners should be cautioned to check labels on
foods or herbal remedies to ensure that onions are not among the
ingredients." (Toxicology Brief Veterinary Technician August 2001 p 425)

> Onions can cause potentially serious, life-threatening toxicity when
> sufficient quantities are ingested. Cats are extremely susceptible
> because of the differences in their hemoglobin structure and protective
> enzymes. The Heinz-body hemolytic anemia caused by onions is
> regenerative; therefore, prognosis is good with supportive care and
> recovery usually occurs in I0 to 14 days.

Ah, I see. You feel its ok to feed onions to cats because they "usually
recover" from onion toxicity and might not die. What's wrong with you? Has
all those years of doing crack and cocaine burnt out your brain?

The toxicity of onions is highly *variable* and depends on their disulfide
concentration. Onions grown in soil high in sulfur are *more* toxic to cats
than onions grown in soil with little sulfur. Onions grown in parts of
Louisiana, Texas, Colorado, Nevada, Wyoming, and California are *more*
toxic to cats than onions grown in other parts of the country. Also, the
toxicity of onions can be further increased by sulfur dioxide in the
atmosphere.

Therefore, moron, the lethal dose of onions in cats is *unknown* because of
the variations in toxicity of onions and variations in feline hemoglobin
from cat to cat.

But the real point that you're missing is why take the risk when other
treats are available that cats enjoy more and don't pose any risk?

You truly are irresponsible, unintelligent and a clear and present danger to
cats and unfit to be entrusted
with a cat's life.

Phil P.
December 13th 05, 11:32 AM
"NMR" > wrote in message
. ..
> Phil P. ignore John Doe we all try to he has not worked his way up to a
> kill file yet
>
> He has stated before he can't get pussy ( his words ) and has this
> fixation crush on cybercat and whiter shade of pale ( Barry ) can't leave
> them alone
> only thing he has be good at so far is stating who he thinks is a troll,
> posting their aka's that are not even right

He thinks we need him to point out the trolls to us. The moron doesn't
realize he *doubles* the amount of spam posted to the group every time he
posts his stupid "troll alerts". He doesn't have the common sense or
will-power to just ignore the trolls- He has a very weak mind and character.

> And Phil that is a bad thing to say about a condom it has a use at least
> :-)

You're right.

I think his parents named him "John Doe" because their so ashamed of him and
don't want family and friends to know he's their son.

Phil P.
December 13th 05, 11:33 AM
"Brandy Alexandre" > wrote in message
> John Doe > wrote in
> rec.pets.cats.health+behav:
>
> > A "holier than thou" troll
>
> You only just noticed? He's been plonked for a while.

I don't think so, moron. Your ego is too huge too let you plonk anyone. You
just have to know what people say about you. Its remarkably
coincidental that you *always* follow up your lame posts with with more
detailed posts after I criticize the inadequacy and stupidity of your first
post.

He doesn't have
> any veterinary education, but likes to dole out "information" to people
> who don't know how dangerously faulty it's likely to be.

"Dangerously faulty"? LOL! I see all that crack and cocaine you inhaled
for all those years has burnt out most of your brain cells. My information
is often more accurate than that of vets- *especially* your vet- who gave
you
*bogus* information about inhalation therapy for cats.

You're a self-confessed animal abuser whose too ignorant about cats and
feline physiology to know what's dangerous or not Otherwise, you wouldn't
post utterly *stupid* and extraordinarily *dangerous* information about
onions toxicity in cats. Thankfully, most readers realize you're a
crack-whore and hopefully won't give your dangerous information any
credence.

Phil P.
December 13th 05, 11:34 AM
"Joe Canuck" > wrote in message

> Phil, somehow I knew you'd have the more technical explanation! :-)

I've always felt the whys behind the idiosyncrasies of the cat are much more
fascinating than just "its bad for cats". Not that any of it matters to BA.

Phil P.
December 13th 05, 11:37 AM
"Brandy Alexandre" > wrote in message
> Diane > wrote in
> rec.pets.cats.health+behav:
>
> > In article t>,
> > "Phil P." > wrote:
> >
> >> Cats
> >> already have a high prevalence of Heinz body formation as a
> >> result their increased susceptibility oxidative denaturation so
> >> the toxic dose of onion toxicity is *unknown* in cats and is
> >> *highly variable* from cat to cat.
> >
> > That tracks with what I read this morning.
> >
> > Again, my original question (not to you) is why advocate a
> > behaviour (feeding onions/onion family to cats) that is high risk
> > and no benefit?
> >

> Because I like to see Kami happy?

Do you think taking out your anger and frustrations on her and declawing her
and depriving her of the pleasure of scratching, stretching and climbing
made her happy, moron? You want to see Kami happy *only* when it suits you.

If she has a few laps on gravy that
> has onion in it, I don't think it's a terrible risk. You'll note that
> the trolls are targeting me specifically

That's because you're a *known* and *self-confessed* animal abuser!

Phil P.
December 13th 05, 11:38 AM
"Brandy Alexandre" > wrote in message
> NMR > wrote in
> rec.pets.cats.health+behav:
>
> > One of our cats like lettuce and green peppers
> >

> Kami has just (I mean in the last hour) reasserted herslef for balsamic
> vinegar. I was dipping bread and she HAD to have some.

You're such a considerate cat owner when you're not abusing Kami or taking
out your frustrations and anger on her.

Joe Canuck
December 13th 05, 01:36 PM
Brandy Alexandre wrote:
> Diane > wrote in
> rec.pets.cats.health+behav:
>

>>In article t>,
>> "Phil P." > wrote:
>>

>>>Cats
>>>already have a high prevalence of Heinz body formation as a
>>>result their increased susceptibility oxidative denaturation so
>>>the toxic dose of onion toxicity is *unknown* in cats and is
>>>*highly variable* from cat to cat.
>>
>>That tracks with what I read this morning.
>>
>>Again, my original question (not to you) is why advocate a
>>behaviour (feeding onions/onion family to cats) that is high risk
>>and no benefit?
>>

> Because I like to see Kami happy?

You don't seem to have grasped the concept that temporary pleasure can
sometimes have lasting side effects and be harmful to the health. It
isn't always all about pleasure.

> If she has a few laps on gravy that
> has onion in it, I don't think it's a terrible risk.

We already know you don't think it is a terrible risk; however, it might
be a good idea to keep these opinions to yourself rather than
broadcasting them over the newsgroup. You are only raising the
signal-to-noise ratio with such bad information, and moreso with your
weak efforts to defend your position on feeding onions.

> You'll note that
> the trolls are targeting me specifically

You are being targeted because you are the one who blatantly stated it
was acceptable to feed onions to felines.

> and have notched up the
> voracity of their comments for effect more than information.
> Otherwise, why was nothing said to the person who started the post
> given that the sauce in lasagna contains both garlic and onion?

That would be an assumption on your part. Not every lasagna made has
garlic and onion.

> Transparent idiots, they are.

Regardless of the personalities involved here, what I find most
troubling is your post basically saying that it is okay to feed large
quantities of onions to felines.

That is the bottom line regarding the feline issue in this thread.

Getting back to personalities..

You need anger management classes so you don't need to come here and
stir up the pot so you don't have to take your life frustrations out on
Kami. Thankfully you don't like kids, because given the way you care for
Kami those kids would have a horrid start in life.

Phil P.
December 13th 05, 02:15 PM
"Joe Canuck" > wrote in message
> Brandy Alexandre wrote:

> > You'll note that
> > the trolls are targeting me specifically
>
> You are being targeted because you are the one who blatantly stated it
> was acceptable to feed onions to felines.

She consistently posts bad information and broadcasts her abusive treatment
of her cat and then she whines about being targeted! LOL! I think her
"poor little Miss Innocent Victim act is hilarious although nauseating.

As she's once again demonstrated: she's too dangerous to cats to kill-file.

whitershadeofpale
December 13th 05, 03:25 PM
Diane wrote:

> That's advocating.

why Diane, I've never seen this side of you before

Phil P.
December 13th 05, 05:06 PM
"Brandy Alexandre" > wrote in message
> Diane > wrote in
> rec.pets.cats.health+behav:
>
> > In article >,
> > "Brandy Alexandre" > wrote:
> >
> >> We all know how to google.
> >
> > Well, that's nice. Do we all know how to differentiate
> > authoritative sources from poor ones? In academia, that's a
> > burning question, and it's become obvious that it's one here.
> >
> > But I'd still rather have an answer to the question: Why advocate
> > something that is high-risk, no-benefit?
> >

> I'm not advocating anything.

You sure are. Condoning a practice is the same thing as encouraging it.

> Trust me,

Trust you with your history of animal abuse??? You've got to be kidding! If
you think anyone in their right mind would trust you- than all that cocaine
you snorted has caused permanent brain damage. Your own cat doesn't trust
you and you expect strangers to trust you?

if I cause such serious harm to my cat on a daily basis, as
> asserted by the trolls and wannabes, she wouldn't be going on 18 years
> old. That's an undeniable fact. Abused, maltreated, stress-outs cats
> just don't live that long.

Bull****. Abused cats can live just as long as cats that are properly
treated. Abused cats just live miserable lives and develop more behavior
problems- like attacking their owners. Kami attacks you because she doesn't
trust you and never knows what to expect from you because you abuse her.

Joe Canuck
December 13th 05, 09:57 PM
Brandy Alexandre wrote:

> Diane > wrote in
> rec.pets.cats.health+behav:
>

>>Cows are even more susceptible to onions than cats, btw.
>

> We all know how to google.

Now if you could just learn to interpret those Googling results.

Joe Canuck
December 13th 05, 10:09 PM
Brandy Alexandre wrote:

> Diane > wrote in
> rec.pets.cats.health+behav:
>

>>In article >,
>> "Brandy Alexandre" > wrote:
>>

>>>We all know how to google.
>>
>>Well, that's nice. Do we all know how to differentiate
>>authoritative sources from poor ones? In academia, that's a
>>burning question, and it's become obvious that it's one here.
>>
>>But I'd still rather have an answer to the question: Why advocate
>>something that is high-risk, no-benefit?
>>

> I'm not advocating anything.

Really? Below is a partial quote from the post where you talked about
onions...

Quoted from another post:
> I studied the onion issues because of Kami's affinity for gravy from my
> Healthy Choise meals. It seems as though a cat would have to eat an
> entire onion to suffer any ill effects.
--------

I'd suggest you would get into less trouble by keeping your
"information" for private consumption only.

> I never said anyone should feed items
> high in onion or garlic to cats. That's what advocate means. I said
> that I allow my cat to have a bit of leftover gravy, and though I'm
> certain there is onion present, the amount is nowhere near dangerous
> since there is so little ingested and the frequency is few and far
> between.
>
> Trust me, if I cause such serious harm to my cat on a daily basis, as
> asserted by the trolls and wannabes, she wouldn't be going on 18 years
> old. That's an undeniable fact. Abused, maltreated, stress-outs cats
> just don't live that long.

You said yourself that you come here to keep yourself from taking it out
on Kami. Several of us in here found that a chilling comment.

I wonder what happens when you don't get to play on Usenet for a few
days... you get cranky? you start throwing things around?

And, what is it you are taking out on us that releases your
frustrations? Are you giddy with glee when you post misinformation about
some serious issue... perhaps hoping someone will fall for it?

Over a period of time you've established your own reputation in this
group with your own comments regarding feline issues.

whitershadeofpale
December 13th 05, 11:22 PM
Joe Canuck wrote:

oh ligthen up

anymore from you and you will need to whip out a credit card

whitershadeofpale
December 14th 05, 12:58 AM
whitershadeofpale wrote:
> Joe Canuck wrote:
>
> oh ligthen up
>
> anymore from you and you will need to whip out a credit card

what is your credit card number BTW

please include 3 digit from back/exp

hurry this sale I found won't last

Ah! go pet your favorite pussy

5cats
December 14th 05, 01:48 AM
Brandy**Alexandre wrote:

> I mentioned that I allowed Kami to lick up gravy. I do NOT say, "You
> should do that, too." That's what you're implying and you're wrong.
> As for my "arbitrary" level of onion to become toxic, it's anything
> but. You go to any of your reliable studies, and please post them
> here, and you will see that each of them has dtermined that 0.5% of
> body weight is consumed before it becomes toxic. A few licks of sauce
> or gravy is completely insignificant in those terms. For 160oz. Kami,
> that's 8oz. of onion. I know for a fact she'd never go for that.

half a percent of 160 oz. is 0.8 oz. not 8 oz.

Joe Canuck
December 14th 05, 02:03 AM
5cats wrote:

> Brandy Alexandre wrote:
>

>>I mentioned that I allowed Kami to lick up gravy. I do NOT say, "You
>>should do that, too." That's what you're implying and you're wrong.
>>As for my "arbitrary" level of onion to become toxic, it's anything
>>but. You go to any of your reliable studies, and please post them
>>here, and you will see that each of them has dtermined that 0.5% of
>>body weight is consumed before it becomes toxic. A few licks of sauce
>>or gravy is completely insignificant in those terms. For 160oz. Kami,
>>that's 8oz. of onion. I know for a fact she'd never go for that.
>

> half a percent of 160 oz. is 0.8 oz. not 8 oz.

I was just going to comment on that, but you beat me to it.

160 * 0.5% = 0.8

Joe Canuck.
December 14th 05, 02:06 AM
Brandy Alexandre wrote:

> Bite me. You don't know what you're talking about.

Like you do? ...incapable of basic math! :-D

whitershadeofpale
December 14th 05, 03:02 AM
Diane wrote:
> In article om>,
> "whitershadeofpale" > wrote:
>
> > Diane wrote:
> >
> > > That's advocating.
> >
> > why Diane, I've never seen this side of you before
>
> My backside? How could you miss it!!!

you are rare

Joe Canuck
December 14th 05, 01:21 PM
Diane wrote:

> In article >,
> "Brandy Alexandre" > wrote:
>

>>Diane > wrote in
>>rec.pets.cats.health+behav:
>>

>>>I see. People who quote veterinary colleges and veterinarians
>>>don't know what they're talking about. You, who quote one
>>>veterinarian, are an expert.
>>
>>You haven't quoted anything. You just said everything you see. See
>>where? What is the content and context of the citation? What are
>>their names? I saw a lot of web sites use identical texts taken from
>>other web sites, that were taken from other web sites, and sheer volume
>>of identical information from someone who knows how to copy/paste is by
>>no means an indication of authority.
>

> I thought you knew how to use Google. I do, and came up with dozens of
> veterinary and veterinary college sites. I'm sure you could find the
> same things I did since you claimed, "Anyone can use Google." So use it.
> Intelligently.
>
> Every veterinary/college site: Do not feed onions.
>
> Again, pretty basic.
>

>>All I'm saying is a little bit doesn't hurt. That's what I've read,
>>that's what I've been told, and that's what I've experienced. Deal
>>with it. Your mileage may vary.
>

> I don't have to deal with it, nor does my cat have to deal with
> ingesting toxins, thank you very much. ;)
>
> I notice that you never answered my question, which tells me you just
> like to argue. Have fun.

Brandy considers anyone who disagrees with her opinions, which
apparently are always right no matter what, a member of her exclusive
"trolls and wannabes" club.

As a charter member in very good standing of this club I welcome you
aboard and want you to know that you stand in very good company with all
the members. Welcome!

:-D

5cats
December 14th 05, 02:21 PM
Brandy**Alexandre wrote:

> All I'm saying is a little bit doesn't hurt.

But why take the risk? Especially in a cat who already has other health
issues?

Phil P.
December 14th 05, 06:35 PM
"Brandy Alexandre" > wrote in message

that 0.5% of
> body weight is consumed before it becomes toxic.

The 0.5% of body weight applies to*dogs*, bimbo. The toxic dose of onions
for cats is *unknown* because of the instability of feline hemoglobin, the
variations in SH groups in feline hemoglobin from cat to cat, and the
variations in the toxicity of onions (which depends on the sulfur content of
the soil in which the onions were grown). You also don't know how much
onion is in the sauce.

You're far to ignorant and unintelligent to make judgments about onion
toxicity that will risk your cat's
health. Haven't you done enough harm to her already?

A few licks of sauce
> or gravy is completely insignificant in those terms. For 160oz. Kami,
> that's 8oz. of onion.

That's *0.8* oz, moron. Can't you even do basic math? Cocaine dealers must
love you!

Phil P.
December 14th 05, 06:35 PM
"Brandy Alexandre" > wrote in message > >
> > half a percent of 160 oz. is 0.8 oz. not 8 oz.
> >

> I forgot the point. Oops!

No "Oops". You didn't forget- you just can't do simple math. Your cocaine
dealers must jump for joy when they see you coming! lol!

Joe Canuck
December 15th 05, 01:05 AM
Brandy Alexandre wrote:

> 5cats > wrote in rec.pets.cats.health+behav:
>

>>Brandy Alexandre wrote:
>>

>>>All I'm saying is a little bit doesn't hurt.
>>

>>But why take the risk? Especially in a cat who already has other
>>health issues?
>>

> Because I'm confident that it's not risky. Say what you will, but I
> had my own vet, whose real name I know, whose clients I know, who has
> real paper on her wall proving she knows what she's talking about, tell
> me it's okay. Lit bits, once in a while, teasers to eat, etc.
>
> Who are you and all these others, and why should I take my cues from
> anonymous strangers, who looked stuff up on the notoriously fallible
> web, over a leaving, breathing, knowledgeable professional?

Oh my, aren't you the high and mighty one looking down your nose at
everyone else here on Usenet.

Well then, that begs the question... why are you here on Usenet where
*everyone* , including you, is an anonymous stranger?

And why do you go "real life" and through the trouble of trying to get
someone kicked off their ISP?

You are not worth the time nor trouble I took to post this.

5cats
December 15th 05, 03:28 AM
Brandy**Alexandre wrote:

> You have yet to tell me where these sites are and provide any
> quotations. I can only rely on information I can confirm, not on your
> hearsay.

Try Google with "cats onions dvm", you'll find some articles right away,
written by DVMs, on why onions are bad for cats, like this one -

http://www.vet.uga.edu/vpp/clerk/Tarigo/
"Even in small quantities, onion products place an added oxidative stress
that may be significant when being fed chronically or to an anorectic cat
(with endogenous increased oxidative stress). Onions and onion products
are not recommended for consumption by cats."

or this -

http://savannahbest.com/family/askthevet.htm
"Onion toxicity can be cumulative in that multiple ingestions of small
amounts can be as toxic as one large ingestion."

or -

http://www.peteducation.com/article.cfm?cls=1&cat=1935&articleid=2414
General Information
Garlic and onion are used as flavor enhancers in food. Since the toxic
amount is unknown, it is recommended not to add it to your pet's food.
Many human baby foods have onion in them, and it is not recommended to
feed them to pets. In dogs and cats, these ingredients can cause Heinz
body anemia, resulting in a breakdown of the red blood cells and anemia.
The bulbs, bulbets, flowers, and stems of the garlic and onion are all
poisonous.
Toxic Dose
Unknown. Cats appear to be more sensitive than dogs.

Joe Canuck
December 15th 05, 03:42 AM
Diane wrote:

> In article >,
> "Brandy Alexandre" > wrote:
>

>>Diane > wrote in
>>rec.pets.cats.health+behav:

>>>::: Cough :::
>>>
>>>Okay, now you're being silly for the sake of being silly and
>>>argumentative. Yes, personal pages on the Internet are
>>>"notoriously fallible." But as I've said about a half dozen times,
>>>I don't do my research on personal pages or Wikipedia or on other
>>>"notoriously fallible" sites or sources. I do it on veterinary
>>>sites (veterinarians with real names and real degrees on their
>>>walls, surprisingly enough) and veterinary college sites. These
>>>are as authoritative as it gets, and certainly as or more
>>>authoritative than your personal veterinarian, who probably tells
>>>you what you like to hear from your representation.
>>
>>You have yet to tell me where these sites are and provide any
>>quotations. I can only rely on information I can confirm, not on your
>>hearsay.
>

> As I said, you can find them yourself since you so sarcastically said,
> "Anyone can Google." So Google. Had you not been so contentious, I would
> help you out. You seem much more interested in arguing than in actually
> learning anything. With that attitude, I can't help you. You have to
> want to learn. No one can make you.
>
> And as far as I'm concerned, your repeating what your veterinarian
> allegedly says is hearsay, since you can't prove it. What I've seen is
> out there for anyone to see -- and find.

Give it up Diane.

The thread has gone circular back to a point made about Googling
*several* posts ago. Brandy wants someone else to do all the work for
her and doesn't see any point in finding out more about the onion issue
for her own edification.

The bottom line is that the point has been sufficiently made that
felines consuming onions is *not* a good idea.

Phil P.
December 15th 05, 08:00 AM
"Brandy Alexandre" > wrote in message

> Who are you and all these others, and why should I take my cues from
> anonymous strangers, who looked stuff up on the notoriously fallible
> web, over a leaving, breathing, knowledgeable professional?

ROTFL! Yeah, like *your* vet who gave you astonishingly *bad* and
*erroneous* information about inhalation therapy for cats! You're a
monumental idiot.

Phil P.
December 15th 05, 08:01 AM
"Brandy Alexandre" > wrote in message
> 5cats > wrote in rec.pets.cats.health+behav:
>
> > Brandy Alexandre wrote:
> >>
> >> You have yet to tell me where these sites are and provide any
> >> quotations. I can only rely on information I can confirm, not on
> >> your hearsay.
> >>

> > Try Google with "cats onions dvm", you'll find some articles right
> > away, written by DVMs, on why onions are bad for cats, like this
> > one -
> >
> > http://www.vet.uga.edu/vpp/clerk/Tarigo/
> > "Even in small quantities, onion products place an added oxidative
> > stress that may be significant when being fed chronically or to an
> > anorectic cat (with endogenous increased oxidative stress). Onions
> > and onion products are not recommended for consumption by cats."
> >
> > or this -
> >
> > http://savannahbest.com/family/askthevet.htm
> > "Onion toxicity can be cumulative in that multiple ingestions of
> > small amounts can be as toxic as one large ingestion."
> >
> > or -
> >
> > http://www.peteducation.com/article.cfm?cls=1&cat=1935&articleid=24
> > 14 General Information
> > Garlic and onion are used as flavor enhancers in food. Since the
> > toxic amount is unknown, it is recommended not to add it to your
> > pet's food. Many human baby foods have onion in them, and it is
> > not recommended to feed them to pets. In dogs and cats, these
> > ingredients can cause Heinz body anemia, resulting in a breakdown
> > of the red blood cells and anemia. The bulbs, bulbets, flowers,
> > and stems of the garlic and onion are all poisonous.
> > Toxic Dose
> > Unknown. Cats appear to be more sensitive than dogs.
> >

> I was asking Diane to back up her own particular assertions. Now
> you've destroy the opportunity to expose her.

That's not how it works, bimbo. You asked for documentation and you got it.
As usual, you've been proven *wrong*. Now shut the **** up and stop
perpetuating dangerous advice and go back to your crack pipe and cocaine
straw.

December 15th 05, 09:41 AM
Brandy Alexandre wrote:

> You have yet to tell me where these sites are and provide any
> quotations. I can only rely on information I can confirm, not on your
> hearsay.

Tell ya what, Dingbat. Continue to feed Kami onions and when she dies
of Heinz body anemia, you will have your confirmation.

-L.
(Sheesh - are people *really* this dense?)

Joe Canuck
December 15th 05, 01:26 PM
Phil P. wrote:

> "Brandy Alexandre" > wrote in message
>

>>Who are you and all these others, and why should I take my cues from
>>anonymous strangers, who looked stuff up on the notoriously fallible
>>web, over a leaving, breathing, knowledgeable professional?
>

> ROTFL! Yeah, like *your* vet who gave you astonishingly *bad* and
> *erroneous* information about inhalation therapy for cats! You're a
> monumental idiot.

Honestly you know, I just don't understand.

The cat we are talking about here, Kami, is already likely stressed
enough due to being a feline senior citizen and having CRF.

Now if that cat was mine, I would not want to add to that stress in any
manner, even if there was only a hint of a possibility of an issue.
There are enough warnings around about onions re felines that it should
raise a red flag in anyone's mind that there just might be an issue here
worth avoiding.

This issue and stress to Kami is completely *avoidable* , yet apparently
a conscious decision has been made to risk it anyway. It isn't rocket
science or brain surgery, it is a plain common sense issue which appears
to be lacking.

5cats
December 15th 05, 03:01 PM
Brandy**Alexandre wrote:

> 5cats > wrote in rec.pets.cats.health+behav:
>
>> Brandy**Alexandre wrote:
>>>
>>> You have yet to tell me where these sites are and provide any
>>> quotations. I can only rely on information I can confirm, not on
>>> your hearsay.
>>>

>> Try Google with "cats onions dvm", you'll find some articles right
>> away, written by DVMs, on why onions are bad for cats, like this
>> one -
>>
>> http://www.vet.uga.edu/vpp/clerk/Tarigo/
>> "Even in small quantities, onion products place an added oxidative
>> stress that may be significant when being fed chronically or to an
>> anorectic cat (with endogenous increased oxidative stress). Onions
>> and onion products are not recommended for consumption by cats."
>>
>> or this -
>>
>> http://savannahbest.com/family/askthevet.htm
>> "Onion toxicity can be cumulative in that multiple ingestions of
>> small amounts can be as toxic as one large ingestion."
>>
>> or -
>>
>> http://www.peteducation.com/article.cfm?cls=1&cat=1935&articleid=24
>> 14 General Information
>> Garlic and onion are used as flavor enhancers in food. Since the
>> toxic amount is unknown, it is recommended not to add it to your
>> pet's food. Many human baby foods have onion in them, and it is
>> not recommended to feed them to pets. In dogs and cats, these
>> ingredients can cause Heinz body anemia, resulting in a breakdown
>> of the red blood cells and anemia. The bulbs, bulbets, flowers,
>> and stems of the garlic and onion are all poisonous.
>> Toxic Dose
>> Unknown. Cats appear to be more sensitive than dogs.
>>

> I was asking Diane to back up her own particular assertions. Now
> you've destroy the opportunity to expose her.

No, you can't wiggle out of this, you goofed. You stopped reading the
online refences when you found one that you thought supported your point
(it didn't, you got the math wrong and it was about dogs anyway). You
didn't go on to read any of the thousands of others that *anyone* could
find in 30 seconds. Written by DVMs too, not just amateurs parotting each
other.

Now, if "I've destroyed the opportunity to expose her" that must mean
that you are acknowledging that I have indeed provided suitable
references to demonstrate her(our) point and (my, oh my) you are
admitting that you were wrong! Thanks for that, maybe we can stop beating
this dead horse now.

And maybe you'll give Kammi a cat treat tonight instead of gravy.

Phil P.
December 16th 05, 01:44 AM
"Brandy Alexandre" > wrote in message > >

> No, I wanted her to cite her source, then you provided sources.

What a sleazy manipulator! It doesn't matter *who* cites the sources- the
information is still the *same*.

Joe Canuck
December 16th 05, 04:26 AM
Brandy Alexandre wrote:

> 5cats > wrote in rec.pets.cats.health+behav:
>

>>No, you can't wiggle out of this, you goofed. You stopped reading
>>the online refences when you found one that you thought supported
>>your point (it didn't, you got the math wrong and it was about
>>dogs anyway). You didn't go on to read any of the thousands of
>>others that *anyone* could find in 30 seconds. Written by DVMs
>>too, not just amateurs parotting each other.
>>
>>Now, if "I've destroyed the opportunity to expose her" that must
>>mean that you are acknowledging that I have indeed provided
>>suitable references to demonstrate her(our) point and (my, oh my)
>>you are admitting that you were wrong! Thanks for that, maybe we
>>can stop beating this dead horse now.
>>
>>And maybe you'll give Kammi a cat treat tonight instead of gravy.
>>

> No, I wanted her to cite her source,

It makes no difference *who* provided the source, unless you want to
make the issue personal rather than one of the welfare of the cats which
appears to be the case here.

> up with hard evidence. It is a dead horse because EVERYONE stops
> looking for something once they've found it. It doesn't make one or

Not with research on the Internet.

One needs to consider the following...

-Who is the author of the information?
-Does the author of the information have a hidden agenda?
-Credibility of the source of information.
-Does the information fall in line with what others say or does it go
out on a limb establishing new theory?
-What do others have to say about this new theory?

Below is one of many sites on how to evaluate credibility of Internet
information, most of which is common sense:

http://www.lib.purdue.edu/itd/techman/eval.html

The theory of stopping the research once an item has been found is your
own theory as shown by your dubious contributions to this thread.

> the other srgument more valid since all points can be found in one form
> or another. My interpretation was that a few infrequent laps of gravy

You are not qualified to make interpretations regarding feline health
issues.

> that has onion in it is not harmful and my personal vet agrees. She
> does know my cat, afterall, and I know her. The rest is academic (and
> flame throwing for a select few).

One could argue the case that *you* are the troll, but we can let your
posts speak for themselves... which they do in volumes.

December 16th 05, 04:31 AM
Joe Canuck wrote:
> Brandy Alexandre wrote:

> One could argue the case that *you* are the troll, but we can let your
> posts speak for themselves... which they do in volumes.

it's going to cum bleed or blister
or you'll go blind trying

Joe Canuck
December 16th 05, 06:10 AM
Brandy Alexandre wrote:

> > wrote in rec.pets.cats.health+behav:
>

>>Joe Canuck wrote:
>>
>>>Brandy Alexandre wrote:
>>
>>>One could argue the case that *you* are the troll, but we can let
>>>your posts speak for themselves... which they do in volumes.
>>

>>it's going to cum bleed or blister
>>or you'll go blind trying
>>

> That's just gross. LOL!

According to your "SavvyCat" identity on another forum, you have a panic
disorder which explains a few things.

http://www.groupsforum.com/showthread.php?t=37547

Joe Canuck
December 16th 05, 06:13 AM
Brandy Alexandre wrote:

> > wrote in rec.pets.cats.health+behav:
>

>>Joe Canuck wrote:
>>
>>>Brandy Alexandre wrote:
>>
>>>One could argue the case that *you* are the troll, but we can let
>>>your posts speak for themselves... which they do in volumes.
>>

>>it's going to cum bleed or blister
>>or you'll go blind trying
>>

> That's just gross. LOL!

Enjoy talking to yourself?

NMR
December 16th 05, 05:21 PM
Diane you are assuming that it went to college or even high school
"Diane" > wrote in message
nk.net...
> In article >,
> "Brandy Alexandre" > wrote:
>
>> Who are you and all these others, and why should I take my cues from
>> anonymous strangers, who looked stuff up on the notoriously fallible
>> web, over a leaving, breathing, knowledgeable professional?
>
> ::: Cough :::
>
> Okay, now you're being silly for the sake of being silly and
> argumentative. Yes, personal pages on the Internet are "notoriously
> fallible." But as I've said about a half dozen times, I don't do my
> research on personal pages or Wikipedia or on other "notoriously
> fallible" sites or sources. I do it on veterinary sites (veterinarians
> with real names and real degrees on their walls, surprisingly enough)
> and veterinary college sites. These are as authoritative as it gets, and
> certainly as or more authoritative than your personal veterinarian, who
> probably tells you what you like to hear from your representation.
>
> Please. Tell me what you aren't understanding about the difference
> between a good source (online, in a book, in a publication, whatever)
> that is reliable and a personal site with some average person's opinion.
> College students are trained to tell the difference; really, it's not
> that hard.
>
> --
> Web site: http://www.slywy.com/
> Message board: http://www.slywy.com/phpBB2/
> Journal: http://slywy.blogspot.com/

John Doe
January 1st 06, 03:53 AM
A needless troll.

"Phil P." <phil maxshouse.com> wrote:

> From: "Phil P." <phil maxshouse.com>
> Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav
> Subject: Re: My cat like lasagna
> Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 10:38:10 GMT
>

> "Brandy Alexandre" <brandyalx kittylittercomcast.net> wrote in message
> news:Xns9729E3F4988658675309 129.250.170.93...
>> NMR <haveyouplonkedatrolltoday anti-troll.com> wrote in
>> rec.pets.cats.health+behav:
>>
>> > One of our cats like lettuce and green peppers
>> >

>> Kami has just (I mean in the last hour) reasserted herslef for balsamic
>> vinegar. I was dipping bread and she HAD to have some.
>
> You're such a considerate cat owner when you're not abusing Kami or taking
> out your frustrations and anger on her.

John Doe
January 1st 06, 04:04 AM
A raving lunatic troll who slings vile insults/accusations at people
over the Internet apparently in order to boost his fragile ego.

"Phil P." <phil maxshouse.com> wrote:

> Path: newsdbm05.news.prodigy.com!newsdbm04.news.prodigy. com!newsdst01.news.prodigy.com!newsmst01b.news.pro digy.com!prodigy.com!newscon02.news.prodigy.com!pr odigy.net!nx01.iad01.newshosting.com!newshosting.c om!216.196.98.140.MISMATCH!border1.nntp.dca.gigane ws.com!border2.nntp.dca.giganews.com!nntp.giganews .com!elnk-atl-nf1!newsfeed.earthlink.net!stamper.news.atl.earthl ink.net!newsread2.news.atl.earthlink.net.POSTED!5b e4e383!not-for-mail
> From: "Phil P." <phil maxshouse.com>
> Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav
> Subject: Re: My cat like lasagna
> Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 10:33:54 GMT
>

> "Brandy Alexandre" <brandyalx kittylittercomcast.net> wrote in message
> news:Xns972AC221524458675309 129.250.170.89...
>> John Doe <jdoe usenet.love.invalid> wrote in
>> rec.pets.cats.health+behav:
>>
>> > A "holier than thou" troll
>>
>> You only just noticed? He's been plonked for a while.
>

> I don't think so, moron. Your ego is too huge too let you plonk anyone. You
> just have to know what people say about you. Its remarkably
> coincidental that you *always* follow up your lame posts with with more
> detailed posts after I criticize the inadequacy and stupidity of your first
> post.
>

> He doesn't have
>> any veterinary education, but likes to dole out "information" to people
>> who don't know how dangerously faulty it's likely to be.
>

> "Dangerously faulty"? LOL! I see all that crack and cocaine you inhaled
> for all those years has burnt out most of your brain cells. My information
> is often more accurate than that of vets- *especially* your vet- who gave
> you
> *bogus* information about inhalation therapy for cats.
>
> You're a self-confessed animal abuser whose too ignorant about cats and
> feline physiology to know what's dangerous or not Otherwise, you wouldn't
> post utterly *stupid* and extraordinarily *dangerous* information about
> onions toxicity in cats. Thankfully, most readers realize you're a
> crack-whore and hopefully won't give your dangerous information any
> credence.

black-ip
January 1st 06, 06:04 AM
John Doe wrote:
> A raving lunatic troll who slings vile insults/accusations at people
> over the Internet apparently in order to boost his fragile ego.

you pussy crybaby

don't nobody wanna hear that crying up in here!

NMR
January 1st 06, 08:43 AM
He is a hell of alot smarter than you John Doe and has helped to many people
to count including myself. I going to LMAO when he tears you up.

Phil P.
January 1st 06, 02:51 PM
"John Doe" > wrote in message
> A raving lunatic troll who slings vile insults

I think you've got be beat, hands down, in the vile insults department,
Dopey Doe boy.
You're mentality can only be the product of many generations of backwoods
inbreeding.

Here's brief a recap of your deranged mentality:

Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Subject: Re: Which food for a fat cat?
From: John Doe

"If your mother hadn't been desperately seeking her next trick,
maybe she could have taught you some manners before she abandoned
your ass."

Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav
From: John Doe

"And maybe your father is some Joe who raped your whore mother."

Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav
From: John Doe

"Why don't you ask your whore mother"

If you look up vile in a dictionary, it says "See John Doe boy". You'll
find the same reference under moron.