PDA

View Full Version : My cat behavior problem

white coco
December 13th 05, 08:55 AM
My cat names Tam. He likes to follow me. If I come back to home after
school.I open the door to came in the house.He rans very fast to come
in my house and crouch down. My mother doesn't like him to go into the
house because, it difficult to clean if have cat hairs in the house.I
want to know how can I do to stop this his behavior.

whitershadeofpale
December 13th 05, 11:35 AM
white coco wrote:

> want to know how can I do to stop this his behavior.

I don't see the cat as having a behavior problem

get rid of your mom

or you as put it!

bye bye mamma!
mamma goodbye
kick her out!

send mamma packing
ship her to America on a bananna boat.

IBen Getiner
December 13th 05, 11:37 AM
white coco wrote:
> My cat names Tam. He likes to follow me. If I come back to home after
> school.I open the door to came in the house.He rans very fast to come
> in my house and crouch down. My mother doesn't like him to go into the
> house because, it difficult to clean if have cat hairs in the house.I
> want to know how can I do to stop this his behavior.

Butcher him (humanely, of course ) and then eat him. It's all I can
recommend that your can understand. At least until you can learn some
rudimentary English skills.... Write back then and we'll talk.

IBen

IBen Getiner
December 13th 05, 11:38 AM
white coco wrote:
> My cat names Tam. He likes to follow me. If I come back to home after
> school.I open the door to came in the house.He rans very fast to come
> in my house and crouch down. My mother doesn't like him to go into the
> house because, it difficult to clean if have cat hairs in the house.I
> want to know how can I do to stop this his behavior.

Butcher him (humanely, of course) and then eat him. It's all I can
recommend that you can understand. At least until you can learn some
rudimentary English skills.... Write back then and we'll talk.

IBen

J. Martin
December 13th 05, 01:01 PM
"white coco" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> My cat names Tam. He likes to follow me. If I come back to home after
> school.I open the door to came in the house.He rans very fast to come
> in my house and crouch down. My mother doesn't like him to go into the
> house because, it difficult to clean if have cat hairs in the house.I
> want to know how can I do to stop this his behavior.

It sounds like Tam just wants to be with you and your family. You are lucky
to have a cat so devoted to you. Cats are very fast so its hard to stop
them from sneaking past you. You could pick her up as you are opening the
door and then let her down outside just before you close the door.

J..

J. Martin
December 13th 05, 01:06 PM
"IBen Getiner" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> white coco wrote:
>> My cat names Tam. He likes to follow me. If I come back to home after
>> school.I open the door to came in the house.He rans very fast to come
>> in my house and crouch down. My mother doesn't like him to go into the
>> house because, it difficult to clean if have cat hairs in the house.I
>> want to know how can I do to stop this his behavior.
>
> Butcher him (humanely, of course) and then eat him. It's all I can
> recommend that you can understand. At least until you can learn some
> rudimentary English skills.... Write back then and we'll talk.
>
> IBen

I'm appalled that people are being so hurtful to this child. Most of us
would be proud to be half as fluent as Coco in a second language.

J.

whitershadeofpale
December 13th 05, 02:24 PM
white coco wrote:
> My cat names Tam. He likes to follow me. If I come back to home after
> school.I open the door to came in the house.He rans very fast to come
> in my house and crouch down. My mother doesn't like him to go into the
> house because, it difficult to clean if have cat hairs in the house.I
> want to know how can I do to stop this his behavior.

Hi coco

You're not a child are you?

My post was pretty funny, but you no laugh? tcht tcht tcht

take off that sheet boy! I know who you are

John Doe
December 13th 05, 02:49 PM
troll

"IBen Getiner" <Lappcatt aol.com> wrote:

> From: "IBen Getiner" <Lappcatt aol.com>
> Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav
> Subject: Re: My cat behavior problem
> Date: 13 Dec 2005 03:37:34 -0800
>

> white coco wrote:
>> My cat names Tam. He likes to follow me. If I come back to home after
>> school.I open the door to came in the house.He rans very fast to come
>> in my house and crouch down. My mother doesn't like him to go into the
>> house because, it difficult to clean if have cat hairs in the house.I
>> want to know how can I do to stop this his behavior.
>
> Butcher him (humanely, of course ) and then eat him. It's all I can
> recommend that your can understand. At least until you can learn some
> rudimentary English skills.... Write back then and we'll talk.
>
> IBen

John Doe
December 13th 05, 02:50 PM
troll

"whitershadeofpale" <bigbadbarry adelphia.net> wrote:

> From: "whitershadeofpale" <bigbadbarry adelphia.net>
> Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav
> Subject: Re: My cat behavior problem
> Date: 13 Dec 2005 03:35:38 -0800
>

> white coco wrote:
>>
>> want to know how can I do to stop this his behavior.
>
> I don't see the cat as having a behavior problem
>
> get rid of your mom
>
> or you as put it!
>
> bye bye mamma!
> mamma goodbye
> kick her out!
>
> send mamma packing
> ship her to America on a bananna boat.

5cats
December 13th 05, 03:05 PM
white coco wrote:

> My cat names Tam. He likes to follow me. If I come back to home after
> school.I open the door to came in the house.He rans very fast to come
> in my house and crouch down. My mother doesn't like him to go into the
> house because, it difficult to clean if have cat hairs in the house.I
> want to know how can I do to stop this his behavior.

My cats have to stay inside because there are too many dogs and cars around
here and it isn't safe for them outside. There's a lot of cat hair here. I
just have to clean more often. Maybe you could offer to help your mother
clean and she won't be so upset.

Alison
December 13th 05, 04:54 PM
"white coco" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> My cat names Tam. He likes to follow me. If I come back to home
after
> school.I open the door to came in the house.He rans very fast to
come
> in my house and crouch down. My mother doesn't like him to go into
the
> house because, it difficult to clean if have cat hairs in the
house.I
> want to know how can I do to stop this his behavior.>>.

Is he outside all the time? It sounds like he wants to be with you.
Can you ask your mother if he can be allowed inside perhaps just in
your bedroom or in one room
and you promise to keep it clean?
Alison

IBen Getiner
December 14th 05, 06:58 AM
John Doe wrote:
> troll

Coward. Asshole.

Justin L
December 14th 05, 02:11 PM
On 13 Dec 2005 00:55:02 -0800, "white coco" >
wrote:

>My cat names Tam. He likes to follow me. If I come back to home after
>school.I open the door to came in the house.He rans very fast to come
>in my house and crouch down. My mother doesn't like him to go into the
>house because, it difficult to clean if have cat hairs in the house.I
>want to know how can I do to stop this his behavior.

You could try distracting him with a treat or a toy when you are
trying to get in the house.
Cat hairs are not that big of a deal, unless you or someone in your
family is allergic.

NMR
December 14th 05, 04:37 PM
You should know
"IBen Getiner" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> John Doe wrote:
>> troll
>
> Coward. Asshole.

LC
December 14th 05, 10:20 PM
Cat- and child- molestor "IBen Getiner" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> John Doe wrote:
>> troll

> Coward. Asshole.

Say what, IBenAPedophile?:

"My friend Ray and I are trying to organize a protest rally this summer
in NYC, during the Republican National convention. We are going to
demand that the federal gov't give funds to this fine organization.
Instead of funding wars overseas; why not fund us people who want to
spread a little love.NAMBLA is all about togetherness and comforting
our young people with guidance from an older generation Please help
us. I know the folks in these NG's can identify with our plight. We
are just very misunderstood; we get bad press, but we stand for love"
~ IBen Getiner, in an appearance as "loose cannon".
Newsgroups:
alt.support.boy-lovers,alt.politics.homosexuality,alt.politics.usa .republican,soc.culture.african.american
Subject: Federal funds for NAMBLA
Date: 10 Mar 2004 09:44:11 -0800

From: (IBen Getiner)
Newsgroups:
alt.abortion,alt.abortion.inequity,alt.freemasonry ,alt.prisons,alt.religion.voodoo
Subject: Re: Loose Cannon and Jesus: Together at last.
Date: 17 Mar 2004 22:18:18 -0800

LC~ Just call him IBenGoingToJailSoon.

"So now we see that the looney here is once again JYoung/IBen/whatever.
Around and around you go, never stopping to rent some clues so you can
be spared the ignomity of displaying your stupidity on a world-wide
discussion forum. Don't you feel even the slightest bit stupid, being
shot down in flames every time you try another line of hypocrisy?
Don't you ever wonder about how you could avoid having your own words
jammed sideways down your becankered pie hole?"
From: " >

IBen Getiner
December 15th 05, 04:31 AM
NMR wrote:
> You should know

I should know WHAT...?? We'll see about that....

IBen

IBen Getiner
December 15th 05, 04:32 AM
NMR wrote:
> You should know

<we'll see about that>

I should know WHAT...???

IBen

whitershadeofpale
December 15th 05, 04:50 AM
NMR wrote:
> You should know

psst! answer is troll

SAY TROLL DUMMY

IBen Getiner
December 15th 05, 05:21 AM
whitershadeofpale wrote:
> NMR wrote:
> > You should know
>
> psst! answer is troll
>
> SAY TROLL DUMMY

Shut the **** up, faggot... The coward's gotta learn to stand on
hiz/her feet on hiz/her own... Besides, how much help could a fairy boy
like you give them?

IBen

whitershadeofpale
December 15th 05, 05:29 AM
IBen Getiner wrote:
<snip whimpering>

> IBen

dick weed!

what a slug
get your ass up!

get the hell out of the house

put some damn groceries in the fridge and act like you got some sense
about you.

slap slap slap

just stoppit, you're embarrassing yourself

go ahead and wear a football helmet around all day
wear your underwear outside your pants
lick a glass window I don't care!

white coco
December 15th 05, 09:43 AM
You know English is my second language. I am Thai and I am only 13
years old.I think I can't speak or write English very well.I am study
on English program. I want to talk with foreigners for practice my
language and want to talk about cats. I don't want you to talk about my
language. Thank you.

whitershadeofpale
December 15th 05, 12:09 PM
white coco wrote:
> You know English is my second language. I am Thai and I am only 13
> years old.I think I can't speak or write English very well.I am study
> on English program. I want to talk with foreigners for practice my
> language and want to talk about cats. I don't want you to talk about my
> language. Thank you.

i did not! :)

i did say throw mamma from the train (no no just joking)

Glad you can answer some of our questions, I have one!

I feed two cats. One kitten, and one 7 yr old.
The 7 yr old is ugly to the kitten
what can I do (i told her no, but she don't listen)

white coco
December 16th 05, 09:05 AM
I think the old cat want to stay alone. The kitten like to play and he
will be troble with the old cat. You have to feed them or prepair their
bed at the different place.So, the kitten can't to be troble for the
old cat

white coco
December 16th 05, 09:05 AM
I think the old cat want to stay alone. The kitten like to play and he
will be troble with the old cat. You have to feed them or prepair their
beds at the different places.So, the kitten can't to be troble for the
old cat

white coco
December 16th 05, 09:05 AM
I think the old cat want to stay alone. The kitten like to play and he
will be troble with the old cat. You have to feed them or prepair their
beds at the different places.So, the kitten can't to be troble for the
old cat

whitershadeofpale
December 16th 05, 12:56 PM
white coco wrote:
> I ...cat

I disagree.

Old people are just grumpy but deep down they like people to be around
them

they don't fight, Lucy seems scared of the kitten. I don't think lucy
has ever been around anyone but first owner (who is not me) and that's
it.

I do like your idea about fixing her a bed, I don't know if she'll get
in it, but I will make her one.

Barry

whitershadeofpale
December 16th 05, 01:12 PM
white coco wrote:
> I .., the kitten can't to be troble for the
> old cat

another thought:

I don't want to give them seperate food bowls or seperate litter boxes
this could re-inforce the isolation seperation idea

she can eat and make litter with the rest of us

what do you think.

white coco
December 23rd 05, 08:56 AM
I have this problem too. My cat names Nin.She scares the kitten
too.When the kitten want to play with her.She will run away.Sometimes,
she growl to the kitten. I think they can live together but must use
long time too
..

white coco
December 23rd 05, 08:56 AM
I have this problem too. My cat names Nin.She scares the kitten
too.When the kitten want to play with her.She will run away.Sometimes,
she growl to the kitten. I think they can live together but must use
long time too
..

white coco
December 23rd 05, 08:56 AM
I have this problem too. My cat names Nin.She scares the kitten
too.When the kitten want to play with her.She will run away.Sometimes,
she growl to the kitten. I think they can live together but must use
long time too
..

cybercat
December 23rd 05, 10:10 PM
"white coco" > wrote in message
ps.com...
> I have this problem too. My cat names Nin.She scares the kitten
> too.When the kitten want to play with her.She will run away.Sometimes,
> she growl to the kitten. I think they can live together but must use
> long time too
> .

Cats do this when they first meet--they work to see who will be "top cat."
Most times they do not hurt one another. Let them hiss and maybe swat
a little with their paws. You're right, in time they will work it out.