PDA

View Full Version : This kitten thinks Im Mommy

whitershadeofpale
December 13th 05, 10:50 PM
or something!

I love it! She is so everything!

She is such a sleep bug, (and I loves to sleep)

the cutest thing is when she eats dry cat food...

Everybody! go get a kitten. Yule thank me

NMR
December 14th 05, 02:29 AM
I was wondering when the pink dress would come in handy :-)
"whitershadeofpale" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> or something!
>
> I love it! She is so everything!
>
> She is such a sleep bug, (and I loves to sleep)
>
> the cutest thing is when she eats dry cat food...
>
> Everybody! go get a kitten. Yule thank me

whitershadeofpale
December 14th 05, 02:48 AM
NMR wrote:
> I was wondering when the pink dress would come in handy :-)

it take a whole lot of pussy (comeback pussy) for I wear a pink dress
it betta bet good (tight).

NMR
December 14th 05, 02:51 AM
Lets ask John Doe for you :^)
"whitershadeofpale" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> NMR wrote:
>> I was wondering when the pink dress would come in handy :-)
>

> it take a whole lot of pussy (comeback pussy) for I wear a pink dress
> it betta bet good (tight).

whitershadeofpale
December 14th 05, 03:10 AM
NMR wrote:
> Lets ask John Doe for you :^)

i say comeback pussy

it's so good you wanna come back and get some more

I can't help but wonder, how many reading right now
have a come back kind of pussy? some women got that
gotcha! pussy

it makes you go.. "ooh! damn! baby!'...
(and you feel like you're dying inside..)

Then they turn around and wanna know where you been and whied you stay
so long..
(gotcha!)

i jus be follwin my nose

I wanna say! you got my nose open Baby!

Anybody feelin me right now?

You got my nose open baby!

whitershadeofpale
December 14th 05, 03:10 AM
NMR wrote:
> Lets ask John Doe for you :^)

i say comeback pussy

it's so good you wanna come back and get some more

I can't help but wonder, how many reading right now
have a come back kind of pussy? some women got that
gotcha! pussy

it makes you go.. "ooh! damn! baby!'...
(and you feel like you're dying inside..)

Then they turn around and wanna know where you been and whied you stay
so long..
(gotcha!)

i jus be follwin my nose

I wanna say! you got my nose open Baby!

Anybody feelin me right now?

You got my nose open baby!

NMR
December 14th 05, 03:12 AM
I knew that would getcha you going LOL
"whitershadeofpale" > wrote in message
ups.com...

> NMR wrote:
>> Lets ask John Doe for you :^)
>
> i say comeback pussy
>
> it's so good you wanna come back and get some more
>
> I can't help but wonder, how many reading right now
> have a come back kind of pussy? some women got that
> gotcha! pussy
>
> it makes you go.. "ooh! damn! baby!'...
> (and you feel like you're dying inside..)
>
> Then they turn around and wanna know where you been and whied you stay
> so long..
> (gotcha!)
>
> i jus be follwin my nose
>
> I wanna say! you got my nose open Baby!