PDA

View Full Version : Cat eats my clothes and any fabric - please help!

Lisa A
December 14th 05, 10:12 PM
My poor little cat eats clothes and fabric. I am upset about my clothes
(there are holes in everything), but more worried about what this is doing to
her. She throws up at least once a day now. Please - any tips would be
helpful.

Also - she is 2 years old and still sucks on her mothers nipple. I don't
know what to do about this either.

Joe Canuck
December 14th 05, 10:58 PM
Lisa A wrote:

> My poor little cat eats clothes and fabric. I am upset about my clothes
> (there are holes in everything), but more worried about what this is doing to
> her. She throws up at least once a day now. Please - any tips would be
> helpful.

I'd suggest hanging up your clothes in a closet and putting the other
items away in drawers and keeping all the doors shut.

> Also - she is 2 years old and still sucks on her mothers nipple. I don't
> know what to do about this either.

Others may be able to offer help on that one.

I'm surprised the mother still allows that to happen.

Lisa A
December 14th 05, 11:18 PM
Fabric Problem:
She has eaten my sheets (so I locked her out of the bedroom). I guess I must
be even more diligent - but its really hard. Maybe she's bored? She's
extremely hyper also. I think she has cat ADD.

Sucking on her mother:
Yeah - its pretty bad. Her Mom wraps her arm around her when she does it.
Whenever I try to shoo her off her Mom, her Mom seems to get mad at me. She
has tried to do it to her brothers (who my Mom has) also.

Is something wrong with my little cat? She's soooo cute (an albino siamese...
).