PDA

View Full Version : Behavior

December 16th 05, 05:58 AM
Cats are like people

If you bring a stray home, the stray wants to be friendly, a stray is
not choosy about it's food.

You take a fat cat like Lucille, she's never worked a day in her life!
(can I get an amen up in here please) her hands are soft, she is
strong, fat and sleek.

It is, silly of her to hide out. I come in a room and BOOM! cats hit
the walls

IT'S A MAD HOUSE!!!!

December 16th 05, 06:00 AM
wrote:
> Cats are like people

> IT'S A MAD HOUSE!!!!

darn now I have a hole in my sock!

another perfectly good sock shot to hell

Willow
December 16th 05, 06:47 PM
This morning I get up... go downstair get a coffee, open the door for the
dog to go out... no dog...

Go upstairs, the Dog is halfway around the bed and stopped right there
unmoving staring under the chair.. Shaking like she's going to shake herself
to pieces.

Under the chair is Gaya the cat, grooming herself, keeping a watchful eye on
the dog and marching menacingly forward everytime the dog tries to walk past
her..

Finaly I stand between the two and the Dog dashes past the cat and straight
downstairs without stopping...

Gaya walks to me.. get petted.. and struts down the stairs to loudly
announce that she is hungry..

I stand upstairs in my jammies.. coffee in hand wondering who's really the
Boss in this house.. When my husband annouce "Baby, the cat's eating the
dog's food again"

I agree.. it's a madhouse... and my Mom wants me to have kids..

--
Will~

"... so that's how liberty ends, in a round of applause."

Queen Amidala, The revenge of the Syth.

> wrote in message

> > Cats are like people
>

> > IT'S A MAD HOUSE!!!!
>

> darn now I have a hole in my sock!
>
> another perfectly good sock shot to hell

cybercat
December 21st 05, 07:14 PM
> wrote in message

> > Cats are like people
>

> > IT'S A MAD HOUSE!!!!
>

> darn now I have a hole in my sock!
>
> another perfectly good sock shot to hell

*shaking my head*

:)

Lamey - The cable guy
December 21st 05, 07:26 PM
On 21 Dec 2005 19:14:03 +0100, "cybercat" > wrote:

> wrote in message
oups.com...

>> wrote:
>> > Cats are like people
>>

>> > IT'S A MAD HOUSE!!!!
>>

>> darn now I have a hole in my sock!
>>
>> another perfectly good sock shot to hell
>>

>*shaking my head*
>
>:)

I named my kitty Peek-A-Boo, Is that a cool name?

He's come out of hiding and loves it up all the time now.

GIT - R - DONE

cybercat
December 21st 05, 07:41 PM
"Lamey - The cable guy" > wrote:

> I named my kitty Peek-A-Boo, Is that a cool name?

It is if it came from your son's imagination! Bet you
wind up calling him Boo boo at times. :)

> He's come out of hiding and loves it up all the time now.

Well, yay! Welcome to the wonderful world of kitties.

Have you had his little whatchmacallit deactivated yet?

:)

> GIT - R - DONE

cybercat
December 21st 05, 08:19 PM
"Lamey - The cable guy" > wrote

> >Have you had his little whatchmacallit deactivated yet?
> >
> He came that way w/shots, We're thinking bout getting his sister to
> keep him company. She's beeyouteefull!

Oh, man. You need to get her. Girlycats are wonderful.
And they are littermates!! This means they will cuddle together
and groom each other and all that cute stuff.

You know you need to take some pictures and send them to me.

Lamey - The cable guy
December 21st 05, 09:35 PM
On 21 Dec 2005 20:19:51 +0100, "cybercat" > wrote:

>"Lamey - The cable guy" > wrote
>

>> >Have you had his little whatchmacallit deactivated yet?
>> >
>> He came that way w/shots, We're thinking bout getting his sister to
>> keep him company. She's beeyouteefull!
>>

>Oh, man. You need to get her. Girlycats are wonderful.
>And they are littermates!! This means they will cuddle together
>and groom each other and all that cute stuff.
>
>You know you need to take some pictures and send them to me.

I'll do that. I like girlypussys myself.

GIT - R - DONE

a christmas tree
December 21st 05, 11:34 PM
Lamey - The cable guy wrote:

> I'll do that. I like girlypussys myself.
>
> GIT - R - DONE

you said pussy

Lamey - The cable guy
December 21st 05, 11:54 PM
On 21 Dec 2005 14:34:41 -0800, "a christmas tree"
> wrote:

>Lamey - The cable guy wrote:
>
>> I'll do that. I like girlypussys myself.
>>
>> GIT - R - DONE
>
>you said pussy

Heh Heh

GIT - R - DONE