PDA

View Full Version : Why does Tiger do this?

---MIKE---
December 17th 05, 06:29 PM
Tiger has a toy box (see photo). There are three "basket" type toys -
the two in the box are like new. The one outisde the box (lower right)
is beat up, and squashed from being stepped on. Guess which one Tiger
chooses to bring to me to play fetch? Thats right - the beat up one.
Why?

http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/View?u=1777604&a=13746147&p=73378599&Sequence=0&res=high

---MIKE---
>>In the White Mountains of New Hampshire
>> (44 15' N - Elevation 1580')

Joe Canuck
December 17th 05, 06:48 PM
---MIKE--- wrote:

> Tiger has a toy box (see photo). There are three "basket" type toys -
> the two in the box are like new. The one outisde the box (lower right)
> is beat up, and squashed from being stepped on. Guess which one Tiger
> chooses to bring to me to play fetch? Thats right - the beat up one.
> Why?
>
> http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/View?u=1777604&a=13746147&p=73378599&Sequence=0&res=high
>

> ---MIKE---
>
>>>In the White Mountains of New Hampshire
>
> >> (44 15' N - Elevation 1580')

Likely for the same reason cats often get more enjoyment out of the
packaging, than the toy that came in it. :-)

Sandra
December 17th 05, 07:22 PM
Probably for the same reason that people have 'favourite' clothes that they
wear over and over again. It's the one he likes best!

--
Sandra

.oO rach Oo.
December 17th 05, 09:56 PM
Not to be saucy, but likely to make you ask why. I think cats know just the
right ways of messing with our minds.

--
..oO rach Oo.

"---MIKE---" > wrote in message
Tiger has a toy box (see photo). There are three "basket" type toys -
the two in the box are like new. The one outisde the box (lower right)
is beat up, and squashed from being stepped on. Guess which one Tiger
chooses to bring to me to play fetch? Thats right - the beat up one.
Why?

http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/View?u=1777604&a=13746147&p=73378599&Sequence=0&res=high

---MIKE---
>>In the White Mountains of New Hampshire
>> (44 15' N - Elevation 1580')

Elizabeth Blake
December 18th 05, 02:16 AM
"---MIKE---" > wrote in message
Tiger has a toy box (see photo). There are three "basket" type toys -
the two in the box are like new. The one outisde the box (lower right)
is beat up, and squashed from being stepped on. Guess which one Tiger
chooses to bring to me to play fetch? Thats right - the beat up one.
Why?

http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/View?u=1777604&a=13746147&p=73378599&Sequence=0&res=high

Does Tiger pick it up in his mouth to bring it to you? If so, the squashed
one might be easier to carry around.

--
Liz