PDA

View Full Version : Christmas gifts from the cats?

Clyde Ferndock
December 18th 05, 01:20 PM
My wife's cats, Sugar and Spice, seem to have gotten into the Christmas
spitit. About a week after we had put up our Christmas tree we noticed
that one of my wife's chough drops has appeared under the tree. It's
wrapped in protective covering from the factory, so we had a good laugh and
left it there. About a week later, one of my cough drops appeared under
the tree.

Anyone else with weird cats like my wifes's cats?

NMR
December 18th 05, 05:08 PM
Clyde every one owned by a cat have a strange cat that does weird things.
I have a saying Cats are just like women don't try to figure them out
just go with the flow and remember yes is the best answer

"Clyde Ferndock" > wrote in message
> My wife's cats, Sugar and Spice, seem to have gotten into the Christmas
> spitit. About a week after we had put up our Christmas tree we noticed
> that one of my wife's chough drops has appeared under the tree. It's
> wrapped in protective covering from the factory, so we had a good laugh
> and
> left it there. About a week later, one of my cough drops appeared under
> the tree.
>
> Anyone else with weird cats like my wifes's cats?

CatNipped
December 18th 05, 05:51 PM
"NMR" > wrote in message
. ..
> Clyde every one owned by a cat have a strange cat that does weird
> things.
> I have a saying Cats are just like women don't try to figure them out
> just go with the flow and remember yes is the best answer

Except when you are asked, "Does this make me look fat?" ;>

Hugs,

CatNipped

> "Clyde Ferndock" > wrote in message
>> My wife's cats, Sugar and Spice, seem to have gotten into the Christmas
>> spitit. About a week after we had put up our Christmas tree we noticed
>> that one of my wife's chough drops has appeared under the tree. It's
>> wrapped in protective covering from the factory, so we had a good laugh
>> and
>> left it there. About a week later, one of my cough drops appeared under
>> the tree.
>>
>> Anyone else with weird cats like my wifes's cats?

NMR
December 18th 05, 07:11 PM
the answer is yes you have to tell the truth :-)
< ducking a thrown frying pan>