PDA

View Full Version : I wanted to say thank you

NMR
December 18th 05, 05:38 PM
As a lot of you know I joined the group not that long ago. I wanted to
say thank you to everyone for letting me rant, talk my head off, answering
my post and helping me when I needed it.
I wanted to say a special thanks to all those with the purrs and hugs
when we lost our 19 year old precious last week. For total strangers to
give out their hearts and encouragement for another total stranger renewed
my faith and beliefs when I all but felt that I had lost them. THANK YOU
ALL

I am sorry I have not been able to send the purrs and hugs or really answer
any post I have 2 very dear people to me that developed pneumonia the
contagious kind and it has got into their hearts. The hospitals are
watching them both very careful but one is in his 80's and I am scared I am
going to loose him. I haven't felt like this since I lost my father and I
am really scared I am going to loss one or both of them. I am sorry to keep
going on but if I don't get this out some how it is going to eat at me till
I break down.

Matthew

posted also in rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

chas
December 18th 05, 07:46 PM
Sorry to hear of your loss of your cat. That's bad enough without having
humans being ill too.

Hope things improve for you very soon.

chas

John Doe
December 18th 05, 11:22 PM
NMR wrote:

> I am sorry I have not been able to send the purrs and hugs or really answer
> any post I have 2 very dear people to me that developed pneumonia the
> contagious kind and it has got into their hearts. The hospitals are
> watching them both very careful but one is in his 80's and I am scared I am
> going to loose him. I haven't felt like this since I lost my father and I
> am really scared I am going to loss one or both of them. I am sorry to keep
> going on but if I don't get this out some how it is going to eat at me till
> I break down.

thats what trolls are for

not a great time of the year for bad news. I hope they recover, and
stay as long as they need at the hospitol. Im sure it's a help to them,
that it matters to you. So one infected the other, I had not heard this
before, I never thought about pnuemonia being contagious.

cybercat
December 21st 05, 06:16 PM
"NMR" > wrote in message
.. .
> As a lot of you know I joined the group not that long ago. I wanted to
> say thank you to everyone for letting me rant, talk my head off,
answering
> my post and helping me when I needed it.
> I wanted to say a special thanks to all those with the purrs and hugs
> when we lost our 19 year old precious last week.

Matthew, I was incommunicado so I missed this. I am sorry for your loss.