PDA

View Full Version : Trolls Unite - Scent of a woman

a christmas tree
December 22nd 05, 01:59 PM
Trolls are here like rocknroll, we are here to stay
get out of the blue and into the black
once you post you can't take it back

A real troll know dey is a troll

wickety wickety whack
once you post you can't take it back

------
gratuitous clip
-----

Lt. Col. Frank Slade: Ooh but I still smell her. Women. What could you
say? Who made 'em? God must've been a ****ing genius. Hair. They that
hair's everything you know. Have you ever buried your nose in a
mountain of curls and just wanted to go to sleep forever? Or lips. And
when they touched yours were like that first swallow of wine after you
just crossed the desert. Tits. Hoo-hah! Big ones, little ones. Nipples
staring right out at ya, like secret searchlights. Mmm Legs. I don't
care if they're Greek columns, or second-hand Steinways, but what's
between them... passport to heaven. I need a drink. Yes, Mr Sims,
there's only two syllables in this whole wide world worth hearing.
Pussy. Hah! Are you listenin' to me son? I'm givin' ya pearls here.

a christmas tree
December 22nd 05, 11:07 PM
a christmas tree wrote:
> Trolls are here like rocknroll, we are here to stay

someone should share a poem
not alot
just something to read
time passing, why not

kittens are nestled somewhere under the chair
lucy finally like jupie, what a wonderful pair

an old hard ankle and a new breed
so young, full of spunk
soo much mischief to concieve
in this houe full of stuff